If you could choose what era you were born in what would it be? No you can't pick the present or future...

If you could choose what era you were born in what would it be? No you can't pick the present or future. Weigh the pros and cons.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fin_de_siècle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

America between the Revolutionary War and Civil War.

>dat frontier

Post what your date of birth would be.

15 years earlier so that from my perspective the 90s would last longer.

Depends on what social class I am born as.

>upper class/aristocracy
Any period really.
>middle and lower class
Any period after the 1950s.

No matter where I went I would still be like "Ah man I wish I lived back in XXXX!"

Alas:
>1345, somewhere in central Europe

Being a Boomer would be easy. Wasting gooks in Nam sounds great.

Nostalgia is a luxury.

Roman patrician during the republic so I would only fuck in orgies and eat all day

890 as a proud germanic warrior and go around raiding and killing christcucks all day

>Britain in between 1880-1935
>Germany in between 1880-1914
>France in between 1880-1930
>USA in between 1880-1960
I want to live in time when society wasn't fucked and conservative/traditionalist values reigned.

As close to the present as possible.

Lmao 1920's to 1960's America was not conservative/traditionalist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fin_de_siècle

>The term is typically used to refer to the end of the 19th century. This period was widely thought to be a period of degeneration, but at the same time a period of hope for a new beginning.[1] The "spirit" of fin de siècle often refers to the cultural hallmarks that were recognized as prominent in the 1880s and 1890s, including ennui, cynicism, pessimism, and "...a widespread belief that civilization leads to decadence."[2]
What did he mean by this?

Depends on social class. If low class peasant then probably Russian peasant born in 1850s in central black earth region, then move somewhere in Western Siberia in mid 1860s, maybe somewhere in Akmolinsk/Omsk

>Switzerland
>Eternally.

>Dies screaming in the great war

Why would you want to be a fucking serf?

Wouldn't have to be a serf if I move to Western Siberia because government will coddle me and won't have to pay land-redemption tax meme.
>Ministry of Interior introduced laws to regulate settlement. Those migrants who were in receipt of a license would be entitled to a plot of state-owned land, which they could farm in perpetuity, i nreturn for a small rental. The government offered more generous financial aid to such settlers than they had hitherbo been able to obtain on their own account.

Fuck made a lot of mistakes for some reason in this post:
>in return
>hitherto

>Roman Empire 98-180 as a patrician in Sicilian villa.
>Live in most comfiest time durring Pax Romana and die at the same time as Marcus Aurelius.

With my memories, either 1900 in Georgia to kill Stalin and then go invent the electric guitar, or 20BC in Rome to kill Varus and Jesus and invent the blast furnace.

>ywn kill Varus and Jesus at the same time.