Tfw no amount of lifting will bring him back. I'm gonna miss you buddy :(

Tfw no amount of lifting will bring him back. I'm gonna miss you buddy :(

Is that a fucking collar? This is a blue board you moron. Reported.

Furry retards.

Furry? No my dog had to be put down yesterday morning

Jesus. Sorry to hear. I lost my pupper two years ago. Haven't had a dog since.

if it makes you feel any better everything must die eventually.

Every dog in the history of earth lived and died just like your pup. Death happens. I lost my precious cat of 17 years a few months ago and wasn't really that sad, he had a great life desu. Everyone has to die my cat was no exception.

Man, I must have autism.

The worst part is I hate that they have no idea what's happening when they are passing.

Hang in there.

Fucking hell user I come here to shitpost not to feel.

Your dog would want you to be healthy man.

Lift for your late pupper. I'm sure he'd rather you not turn weak into your old age. I miss the days when my dog would nudge me to go outside and throw the ball. Fuck I miss her.

Your dog would want you to stay in shape m80.

#dicksoutforharambe

Get pets that die often, like fish. Harden your feels and your gains.

Why did you let him die user? If you took care of him and walked him more he would be healthy and alive. You did this, you killed your best friend

No the vet thinks he had a brain tumor because he was having seizures really often, sucks because I thought he would be around for 5-10 more years

My dog kept peeing alot or trying to. Took him to the vet, oh his kidneys are a little off lets check him out tomorrow.
Came back the next day, dropped him off and a few hours later we had to come in and watch him be put to sleep. I was playing alot of fucking online games back then and i feel alot of regret. Apparently his organs were shutting down from tumors/cancer.

I feel you. I had 3 cats die to cars when I was sub-16. Now we have an indoor cat :D But she's 11, so she'll prolly also die in the next few years...

Dogs have a golden heart. GOLDEN. Better than most of humans.

Your pupper bro watches you from doge heaven. Don't disappoint him and make it.

Rest in peace, doggo

That's terrible, user. You should never let yourself get callous towards animals.

I've had my share of animals dying on me. You learn to live with it, but I won't allow myself to grow distant. I will take after dogs and recklessly love with an open heart, time and time again.

>announcing a report
reported

Get a useful pet next time. Walking your dog three times a day kills gains. All that emotional and financial investment you have poured into it, and in the end you are left with nothing.
Chickens however:
>delicious eggs
>delicious meat
>so much protein
>rooster wakes you up just in time to start your early morning lifting
>have barely any needs besides food, rest, and shelter

Nice blog upvoted

hey look someone who's not a complete autist

dogs only want one thing and that is to be your friend

dogs think you're the best thing ever. you are their hero

as far as a dog is concerned you are the coolest dude ever and they would do absolutely anything to be your friend

I loved my dog. Sometimes I'd shit on my deck and then later she'd go outside and eat it. I miss her.

I feel you user. They are just fucking great, most of us dont deserve their friendship.

Fuck, I cant see somebody kicking a dog, I just go jungle mode on the bastard

Fuck i'm crying a bit now.

I feel for you, user.

Get a homeless dog and take care of him.

How'd it happen user?

Take care of the little shit, cats live a hella long time if looked after right, also if its a regular old cat it will live much longer than pure breeds

I know that feel, my friends told me that some woman was relentlessly kicking her dog i wanted to fucking kill them for not doing anything about it

Your gimp?

>like fish.
>get arrowana
>inb4 licensing fees
>outlives your dog
>get common carp
>outlives you and your wife's son

sleep tight, pupper

I have 4 dogs in my house. One of them is like 12 years old already. I really don't want her to die. But she will eventually. She's not visibly ill or anything, but I feel she soon will. Live forever, Mandy

sleep tight, pupper

fag

should have eaten him

>I won't scatter your ashes to the heartless sea... plant your roots in me

F for respect

Low test

I'm sorry for your loss, OP. It hurts when a beloved pet dies, but remember the good times your animal had with you and because of you. Everything comes to an end, but that doesn't mean there isn't beauty in the journey.

Doggos live life better than the most enlightened philosophers: everything is amazing, and something as simple as a pleasant walk is cause for rampant excitement. We can all learn something from the fuzzy little bastards.

sleep tight, pupper

Roosters squawk at various hours of the day, not just morning.

>no amount of lifting will bring him back.

That's LOSER talk

RIP ZYZZ

Lift and stay Veeky Forums so that you can live healthy and long enough to help other puppers live happy lives too.

I know that feel, bro.

I think about him every day and it's been over a year and a half. I hear him howling in my head and picture his dumb, happy face when I'm struggling with that last rep.