Cardio or Weights?

I'm quite short and my body fat is quite high imo. I'm around 5'8 and weight 72 kg atm. It's mostly my core that carries a lot of fat but my legs, arms even face all carry a bit too. Realistically I wanna be around 67/68 with muscle.

I've been going gym for the past few months, got some muscle on but feel like I still got a lot of fat combined with a bit of muscle. I'm starting a serious died today starting to measure everything I eat etc. If I combine cardio and weight lifting will that get rid of fat whilst putting on muscle or will it be just adding muscle to fat?

And also on diets, I'm thinking of eating eggs a lot but obviously I can't do it every morning, what else would be a good easy option? I tried googling but no good answers. For lunch I plan on eating just a chicken ceaser salad most days whilst dinner some sort of meat with a side of something.

READ THE STICKY

Do it thrice

I read it but I just wanted opinion from actual people

Eating got you into that mess and eating will get you out of it.

1.Cut out all junkfood, fast food. premade food(tv dinners and spaghetti in a can etc), snacks etc etc et.
2.Eat only meat from the meat aisle. No prebreaded shit or bologna or anything.
3.No liquids except water. And drink up to a gallon of cool clean water a day.
4.Cut out most sugars. You don't live a life that needs that much sugar. Your body can't handle it.
5.Learn to cook your own meals and try to be as healthy as possible.

That's it.
As for exercise, as long as you keep active you're set. Any extra stuff you do on top of that, like lifting or jogging is just extra.

Thank you very much, would you say flavoured water with sweetener so no sugar is alright? I struggle drinking just plain water.

How the fuck are you a blob at ~160 lbs at 5'8"? Stop needing to suck down sugar, drink water. There's no substitute if you're working out, which you should be.

No. Man up and drink real water. Ice cold water is the best drink ever.

No it is not alright.
Drink fucking water.

If you need that then save it for your cheat day.

I also forgot to mention you need NEED a cheat day. On that day you eat any thing you want. Anything.

You need to change your mindset or you're going to fail.

You don't need a sweet taste fatass, grow up.

nah
every day is a cheat day if you just burn enough calories to compensate

eat a lot, run a lot
enjoy life a lot

I have easier time pulling half marathons than following diets

>nah
>every day is a cheat day if you just burn enough calories to compensate

You will crash and fucking burn before you burn anywhere near enough calories to offset a shit diet.
The only way that saying would make ANY sense is if you ate moderately and lived a very active lifestyle.

By the way, if you're telling the truth, then your thirties are going to be VERY unkind too you.

This needs to be said more and more on this shitty "fitness" board. 1000 times a day cunts ask about eating like a sparrow and no one says what you did. Earn a hamburger and beer then eat it. Simple.

Flavoured water literally has no sugar tho here's the nutritional analysis

It's not so much the calories so much as you being/sounding like a bitch wanting advice but not being able to handle fucking plain water. Fatties and their fitness caveats man....

Was just wondering what other people thought on flavoured water besides ' Just drink normal water you pussy' I'm guessing it'll be alright

Read the back of the label.
If it has anything with an "ose" in the end.
It's got artificial sweetners.
Which are not sugars. But it will metabolize like sugar.
And those artificial sweeteners are in fact WORSE then simple table sugar.
Drink fucking water and if you need something sweet eat a small piece of fruit.

Fuck

so far only ~900km of running this year, but I had one bad injury preventing exercising for over 2 months

that being said, I have somewhat healthy lifestyle, close to no alcohol, no meat, prefer walking everywhere
normal daily calories probably around 2000, on some days I just eat a huge pizza and that's all, on other days maybe just some bread and then some ice cream. I can enjoy sweats and chocolate, whilst unconsciously limiting my other food consumption. Why? Because I become full easily. And by drinking a lot your belly thinks its full quite often. A lot of fibre-rich foods to further confuse my belly.

I might be ~17-22% BF, but I'm in quite good endurance running shape. Sure, no one "mires" me, but at least I know how to enjoy life.

calories in, calories out; learn to balance

Bullshit
For example Sucralose sure as fuck does not metabolize like table sugar

I mean it's just extra crap in the water that makes it taste a little better IMO it's just better to get used to water

Then how does it metabolize.
What are the metabolic pathways for it?

>tfw 5'8 175

You struggle to drink water?
Get ready to not make it.

there isn't one, your body more often than not stores it because it is a chemical

WHAT?

do the damn cardio lard-ass

>if i ran now nobody would catch me
That was top kek of the afternoon for me m8.

You're not going to listen until you hear what you want? You should not drink artificial sweeteners. And yes, stevia, and agave, and all that shit count. They really fuck with your metabolism.
If you can't drink unsweetened beverages wait until you turn 10 and try to lose some weight then.
Or use actual sugar and fit it into your macro profile.
Or add a TINY bit of fruit juice to your water, like lemon juice, pure cranberry, or if you must blueberry or cherry.

How do I make Japanese running friends?

>But it will metabolize like sugar.
not sure bout that senpai. but there's some evidence they fucks wit your gut bacteria so i skip em anyways

Artificial sweeteners do trigger an insulin response.

would cardio build me muscle? it is a full body exercise

cardio will train the most important muscle of your body

your heart

and if a big heart doesn't get girls mirin, just tell them that your resting heartrate is below 50, that will surely win them over

Cardio will give you heart gains (important for lifespan) and reduce your body fat. Weights will give you muscle gains (important for getting mires) and will help reduce your body fat. Doing both along with a decent diet will have a synergistic effect for faster fat loss, better muscles, and better overall health.

NOW READ THE FUCKING STICKY AND GTFO!!!