My tdee is 1700 cal. I eat 800 or 900 kcal a day and not losing weight or losing very fucking slow. Why

My tdee is 1700 cal. I eat 800 or 900 kcal a day and not losing weight or losing very fucking slow. Why

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/you-are-not-different.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why? Because you're a liar who isn't tracking your meals correctly.

You're a female right?

most likely because you suck at counting calories

Hey if you're female so am I
I'm on a fruitatrian diet till I get to my body goal which is 15kgs from now (already lost 5)

Do it

Shut the fuck up

I am tracking everything. Every day I eat
>200g of light cottage cheese
>4 egg whites
>freshly grilled chicken breast
>max ten surimi sticks

I dont drink alcohol or soda or juices, only water and tea
Yes

But it worked for me
Fuck you thought you'd want some help

We are on a fitness board here. People do physical exercise here.

We don't need retarded girls diets that have absolutely no advantage over a a solid deficit one.
Infact, nothing but disadvantages.
Read the sticky.

Are you really counting calorie properly? Are you doing any form of exercise (walking 40min before breakfast is a big fat-melter)? If you're doing that..

Are you eating a lot of sugar? And Food being branded "healthy" can have a shitton of it. Sugar spikes your insulin which tells your body to store rather than burn fat. It fucks you up.

But 900 cals... Try 500 below your maintenance. 900 is very little and your body will take a big hit.

Read the sticky.
Your deficit is retardedly high.

You estimate your TDEE, use approximately a 500 deficit and then weigh yourself in the mornings.

If you haven't lost weight after a week, you over estimated your TDEE. Lower by 300 and retry.

Also, count any oil etc you use to fry stuff. Remember, only 100ml of oil is almost 900kcal.

Do you even lift though?

I eat like I said here Fourth week now

I don't use any oil and I don't lift

Then start lifting, you are on a fitnes board.

Did you even read the rest of the post and used your brain to think about the information that i supplied?
Read the goddamn sticky and either listen to it or gtfo.

READ THE STICKY
also you still suck at counting calories

There's 0 need to lift to lose fat. Just do low intensity/high volume cardio like walking is more than enough

Drink more water

How do you weigh yourself? Under the exact same conditions daily or just whatever?

>"I'm not going to change what I do even if it's not working with me towards my goal"
>"everyone but me is wrong because I know better"
>I'm a girl tehe

Kys scum

this
tbqh.

You came for advice, you were given advice, good advice, but unfortunately you're a female and you think you know better, so you won't follow it.

How sad is it that could even guess your gender just from your post and nothing else?

You're pathetic.

Wut. I'm lifting myself, been lifting for about 5 years. I'm a dude. I know what I'm talking about. Maybe you should stop hating on everyone and try to inform yourself before you assume things like what you are insinuating I'm doing. Just a tip buddy.

bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/you-are-not-different.html/

kys tbqh senpai

she sounds like a typical conceited girl but he probably guessed based on her TDEE

Try a smaller deficit (say 1200 calories) and cardio

You probably don't know how to count calories correctly or recognize extra calories in 0 calorie diet trash.
And you're more then likely not very active.

Get a composition tablet or small notebook and carry it around with you.

No wait.
Take your phone, and if you don't have one stop by a dollar store and pick up a cheap android phone for ten bucks, and take a picture of every single thing you eat and drink EVERYTHING even the tiny things you think won't add up to much.
Do this for an entire day.

At the end of the day go through your phone and look at all of the food you ate and go to google/yahoo/duckduckgo/bing and look up the calories for each piece of food and tiny little snack that "Doesn't really count".

You'll see that you've probably eaten AND DRANK more calories then you thought.

You don't need to lift to lose weight you fucking retard.
You don't even need to step foot in a gym EVER to lose excess bodyfat and become healthier overall.

Are you retarded? If you don't touch a barbell for a month will you balloon up to 400 pounds?
Are you metabolically special in a way that demands you lift perfectly even bars of weight or your body will not use it's stores of excess fat?

here we go again

OP The thread is starting to be filled with hate rather than help. But as I said before: make sure you count everything properly, skip sugar, take a walk for about half an hour before breakfast. Losing 1kg a week is good (weight will fluctuate, count weekly average, weigh yourself right before breakfast). If you still don't see more than minor change then go to a doctor and check yourself. Could be hormonal imbalance or something. That is highly unlikely, but worth checking if all else fails. Good luck and keep at it.

Alright, check this out OP, whether you're a gril or not shouldn't matter much when it comes to what you actually do for your routine. Here's something that I've been doing for a few weeks, and it's pretty easy, so it should help ya. It's a sort of fasting called the 16/8 method a la 16 hours of fasting then 8 hours of time for you to eat normally (within your diets parameters) and do this every other day.
Let's say you ate dinner at 7 pm, don't eat anything until 11 am the next morning. But before you eat, walk for an hour. If you have a treadmill, bump up the incline to like 2-3% to get you sweating. Then, after your meal (30-60 minutes depending on how large your meal was) so some weight training like sit-ups, squats, push-ups. And remember I said to do this every OTHER day, the actual fasting part. On off-fast days, just eat breakfast at your normal time, wait for it to settle, and do the aforementioned bodyweight training then walk on treadmill for an hour. Keep in mind, this little bare minimum plan I just made up is absolute beginner level. You'll eventually want to add running intervals into your 1-hour treadmill time and begin adding longer and more complex exercises. You'll also want to do this whole shebang at least twice a day. Once in the morning, and once in the evening. If you're on a fasting-day, just to the morning portion.
One last thing to keep in mind is that I'm not an expert by any means, but this plan is just a grab-bag of just a fraction of shit i do on a daily basis and I've lost around 30 lbs in 6 months (took so long because of family issues etc.). The version that i gave you is supposed to be do-able for a normie, so good luck. If you actually finish reading my long-ass blog post and realize it isn't for you, then good luck. We're all gonna make it brah. Remember that.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to a) come up with shit like this or b) actually do shit like this.

I can't believe so many people never even read the sticky.

>be OP
>hasn't read sticky
>no clue about fitness
>vague and rude to people trying to help
>BUT has a fish-scented hole between their legs
>gets long detailed answers going above and beyond the original dumb question

fuck you betas

Ciabatta-user knows what's up.

My answer wasn't long and I only told her the basics.

Well I personally just do the fasting part, but I don't see much wrong with the rest. I made it up on the spot, so it's expected to be kind of bad. What do you not like about it user? It was meant to be super easy and able to fit into a regular day.

You're a fag and should go back to /r9k/

More like she was attacked right away by guys who are angry and insecure. "Hurr durr but she's a girl and she doesn't know fitness"

Maybe she should have read the sticky or asked in a questions that dont need their own thread, thread. Stop sticking up for girls on the fucking internet bud, shes not going to blow you.

Right, we are totally insecure for telling her to read the sticky and do some sort of physical exercising.
What is wrong with you?

Donate your body to science, you're obviously a physical impossibility.

K

wow this became a shitshow real quick

Haha nice thread op xD wojack get it guys that feeling when
Im a girl btw

Yes. All I want is a random overweight girl from somewhere in world to give me a digital blowjob. Not everything is about sex, you know.Take an objective look at what has been posted.

Here's your answer, liar.

You should take that objective look you fucking dunce.
Nothing crazy has been said and Infact the tone was even nicer than in threads of similar kind that where started by a guy.

Stop trying to identify insecurity and autism on an image board for gods sake.

How about you take a look. Does this really fucking warrant its own thread?

she does Zumba, nothing else to be said really.

/thread

Yes, what was I thinking. Applying common sense to the loudmouths of Veeky Forums. My bad. I'm out.

The sticky is trash user. It's for power lifters and gym monkeys and is less then barebones and partially wrong when it comes to dieting advice.

Every bit of logic that you presumably had is complete dogshit and I have shown you why twice now.
But sure, keep pretending to be morally right without ever actually forming anything that could be seen as an argument.

You must be a serious mouth breather.

because your body has reduced your BMR to compensate. Get you calories back up to ~1400-1600, lift and only eat it in 1-2 meals a day.

This is a meme right

>he actually said ok
Fucking lost it

K

Wait is this real?
I have been using oil to cook some meals, is coconut oil better?

Shit, and I thought I was eating right.

Thanks user for this, I didn't know that and I was wondering why I wasn't losing more weight while lifting and doing cardio and eating only 1000 cals

Very real, I doubt any eatable food is more calorie sense than oil.

No problem user, it's easy to miss. I use no oil at all or some gassed water to cook.
Sometimes olive oil is a must for proper taste though - then just use it in bits and count it towards your daily goal.

Will do, you are a life saver user.
Time to learn how to fry eggs without using oils.

It's fitness >and health
You cunt

Just boil them

You can use some oil, you don't need to use more than 5ml to fry stuff, and that's only 50ish calories (olive oil).

Why the fuck would you need to use 100ml of oil in a single day??

Fucking bread, it's my kryptonite

I don't, but for example we made some spanish omelet with spinach and that used some oil, then, if I fry eggs, I'm using a little more, and in general in cooking we use it bit by bit.

I'm just saying that if I can cut most of the oil that'd be better for me. In the end I now know that I should be balancing how much oil I use and adding those in my calorie intake.

Not as tasty but true

He actually did not say "OK"

If you aren't losing weight while on a calorie deficit you ARE NO ON A CALORIE DEFICIT.
There is no human in the fucking world who violates the laws of thermodynamics.