How do you even COMPETE?

How do you even COMPETE?

>Beautiful

Why do women do this?

LMAO EXPOSED HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND

>Compete for this.

Ok..

kek

Am i the only one bugged by the fact that she matched, didnt reply (like girls do) and now whines about it AFTER he is famous?

So she didn't reply when she thought he was just an average,if slightly over friendly, guy, but as soon as she realises he's a semi-famous athlete she regrets being a bitch and ignoring him

Why aren't you gay yet Veeky Forums?

6/10 avg asian girl doesn't reply to 9/10 gold medalist swimmer

>current year

Please tell me this isn't her...

6/10 is very generous

>le9gag

>posts smiley with hearts in its eyes
>doesnt reply after the next message
what?

as a gayfag the typical normie girl just seems so fucking retarded to me, fucking psychos

Wait is that second pic her?
If it is then I got it wrong and she's a 3.5/10

You're not the only one user..

That midget chink has a white gf, though.

80/20 rule m8, he's good looking (I'd say face-wise 6.5/10) but still not in the top 20% of chaddom so even 4/10 women like that slut don't reply to him, sad days we're livin' in.

They are bro, they are.
Sometimes I wish I was gay

>4/10 girl thinks guy looks good, sends heart eyes emoji
>Never responds after that
>"this guy's accomplishment is my greatest accomplishment"

he's 6', only appears short because the other swimmers are 6'3" on average

95% of tinder matches are nothing.
She wouldnt do anything even if she knew he was the gold medalist

Wouldnt even look in this girls direction
Far too ugly

>1am
>12am
He was drunk and horny.

Literally the ONLY thing women care about is how much they can brag about you to their friends. Men are just as much of an object to women as women are to men. A woman's value is her looks; a man's value is his social status.

Lifting will help you but it will not get you happiness.

These.

Now I dont blame her for being well picky but it's when they say bullshit like the one in op it bothers me.

this is exactly what i was thinking, how can you be that ugly and still act like a piece of shit

god the number of girls I've had block me or threaten to report me to the police due to drunken texts is scary. But also managed to score some hooks due to drunken texts too.

>thabks

Obviously drunk. Any sober male would consider this grill a 2/10. Would never bang.

Because they know someone will still give them the D. They can always aim high and be picky knowing this.

Is it a jihad? A poo? A cartel? We may never know.

Sculpted dog shit.

He sounds fucking boring

Apparently pretty well since girls actually respond to me.

She's fat isn't she?

What a stupid bitch. This is why I avoid social media

>only women can make you happy
t. literal cuck putting pussy on the pedestal

Yeah, and it's obvious that she only wanted to get fucked and she right swiped him(is that what the kids are calling it today?) and went on to fuck another dude or decided to ride billybob her friendly dildo.
She's all cunt bothered that she turned down olympic dick/semi fame.

I don't see why all of these nerd ass dudes are bitching and moaning.
Making a chick who didn't want us before want us and feel DEEP regret after and even furiously masturbate while thinking about what could have been is kind of what a lot of men want.

Proof that men are only attractive to women when successful

Fucking contemplating it. But I like vagina and dicks are gross, don't even like jerking myself off. I'll just wait till elon musk makes fuck bots he's always making the world better.

That doesn't make her not a whore though.
Yeah we'd all like to be in his position but she's still a shit

Nigga had an old lady when he was trying to get his dick wet in her.
She tried to fuck UP, but then she realized that she fucked up and is now regretting it.
Hell he probably fucked some other chick that night or decided to give his gf a plowing.

That's how the game is. Understand and be a little compassionate and you'll be able to see both sides of the equation.

What's her Twitter

she claims his accomplishments just because she got matched with him

whys she doing the cuck gesture

Throwing up the horns for Texas desu

She doesn't claim his accomplishment.
She claims him as a prize that she earned simply by existing.

It's actually deeply sexist.
To treat the guy like a piece of meat that she deserved but casually tossed aside in her pursuit of cock.

Lol, the gold digging bitch played herself

Gg

>gay friends on tinder:
>hey
>hey
>let's fug

>being str8 on tinder:
>Hi I'm an elite athlete with a PhD in math 300k starting salary
>...

WOMEN NEVER EVER

This guy gets it
Im wondering if women always have had these insane expectations from guys or if its a new thing born from the internet age

Things changed when men put the pussy up on a pedestal and women realised. EVERYTHING the modern man does today is to appeal to women rather than self growth. With internet dating and apps it has become easier for women to always find someone better. When they swipe you, at that moment they were interested, but a few moments later you are forgotten. Men need to take a different attitude towards dating now, they need to start expecting more of women rather than being a hole. They need to start realizing their own worth while having standards.

Makes sense that its a newfound thing since men nowadays are scared of pissing the girl off because he knows she has a milion and one options waiting if they breakup while he most likely has to be alone for a long time

Its kind of hard to change though because its a loosing game, if you and me both like the same chick and you expect a more from her. (Nothing serious just more than her being avaliable)
If things dont work out during your dates and i wont up my standards she can just swap you out for me instead easily

This is the core of the problem right now, if all guys started being more selective dating would be fine but they arent
So how to fix?

>So how to fix?

Become a faggot.

I'm not even joking. Found out I was bisexual exiting my teen years, but I kept dating women and it kept going to hell pretty fast. Any time I fucked around with men, it was so down to Earth that there's no comparison. Found a guy I've been dating for six years and I'm pretty sure I want to marry now, but I need to get him liftin' because if he slides much further the other way he's into twink territory.

I'm not saying "all women" either, because I've met some amazing ones who I'd romantically interested in if there wasn't a ten year age gap. But with guys, you're basically getting a best friend who you can also say you love and fuck around with, and it's mostly crystal clear and easy-going. Young women these days are some non-euclidean psychological nightmare I'm not going to bother to figure out.

Being able to pick who you wanna date, guy or girl is like the best perk. Finding out that I like guys also was one of the best things that happened to me. Now I wouldn't ever wanna go anything more than hook up with a girl. If that; non thirsty guys are just more fun to be around.

But im not gay and its not a choice for guys either
Its not just young women who are a nightmare, older women are aswell (think 25+)

There are great girls in this world for sure, but they are outnumbered 100-1 by the shit girls and so they are always taken
Whining doesnt help, true enough but i just wish things were diffrent since society puts so much emphasis on having sex and having a relationship you really feel like an outsider and spurned if you cant get these things but its not strange with how women are

If all men suddenly became bisexual overnight, it'd flip the dating game on it's head because suddenly women aren't on some pedestal where they deserve the best of what they think the world owes them.

>How do you even COMPETE?
I think what he's trying to say is that if this guy didn't get a uggo like her to reply when he's all that. We don't have a fucking chance.

He didn't reply because the bitch took 12 hours to write him back. They do it all the time.

bet it was scarier for them

>dog face filter as any kind of social media profile picture whatsoever

damn, Joe dodged a bullet

Yeah, dunno how to help you broski. I've had pretty good luck, sexually and just-friends, with older women but maybe that's just confirmation bias. They seem to finally have their heads screwed on straight about how the world works.

The issue you have as a straight guy in a first-world dating pool these days is, you have absurdly high expectations in return for almost nothing and it's a fuckin' shame. I mean, I've been out of it for over five years, but I still assume it's:

GUY
>(Any of these could be insured by another, but only barely.)
>Be conventionally handsome, at least a 7/10
>Be 6' or taller.
>Have a secure occupation that sounds interesting.
>Have enough $$$ to support yourself. Cannot live with or need parents.
>Be actually interesting, or at least can feign it.
>Have similar ideals to woman less she plays, project boyfriend.
>Have ideal personality for woman, less she plays project boyfriend.
>Be funny, loving, and supportive, but also assertive. But always let her talk and be right.

GIRL
>Be conventionally attractive under 5lbs of make-up (5/10..?)
>Restrain personality disorders long enough to get through a conversation.
>Maybe have similar interests.
Meanwhile, when I was dating guys, most of our expectations were:

GAY
>Enjoyable personality.
>Attractive enough.
>Can communicate clearly.
>Willing to entertain each other's interests.
>No massive health or psychological issues.
>Down to do wholly unchristian things in bed.

>dos tacos por favor?

At this point, I use tinder just to see the type of girls that are interested in me. Whenever the message me first, I just ignore them. They always start off with hey or hi

Women are boring

>2 simple sentences
>can tell the dude is boring
can we plz start gassing these roasties?

Yeah you nailed it pretty spot on actually
Some parts are contradictory aswell, such as you need to be assertive but not too forward. Good looking but not too good looking so she thinks youre better than her

Meanwhile the only expectation from the girl is sexual interest, im not kidding. This is probably the only major turnoff ive seen for guys (if a girl is or claims to be asexual)

I need a drink, or something stronger

Any women that uses the snapchat dog filter is a basic bitch. This guy dodged a bullet there

The dude is gold medal 8/10 alpha chad. It's not like some shitskin ugly bitch ignored him could affect ANYthing to him.

If I see a homeless dog on the street ignored me would I be pissed? No I don't really give a slight shit

>XD ahahaha I ignored him I win!!!!
Nope. Doesn't work that way

>implying

The point was despite him being an 8/10 alpha chad as you said he still couldnt get this basic bitch
If a basic bitch like this demands more than a 8/10 what hope does the 7/10s have?

But we see ugly 2/10 fat bitches acting like this or acting emo all the time. I think they're using it to compensate the fact that nobody wants them in real life

Of course they'd have high horse online. Just like how tumblur whales can say their 300lbs body is curvy and how they reject handsome male. But in reality everyone get disgusted by looking at them

The fact that this bitch "rejected" 8/10 chad just showed how she doesn't have any experience at all irl. She's only using online app to compensate her emotion crush. I bet she doesn't even have sex often

Sorry.
I don't think you understand.

Women who believe that about men are like those guys who look at girls going after Chad and Jamal and bitch about not getting any.

Look.
What we look for in women to fuck the shit out of is being above a certain level in looks and ease of access or high levels of sexual interest from her. Fuck buddy material.

What we look for in a woman to use like a flesh light for a half hour is just having a cunt and not being gross and knowing to get the fuck out of dodge when we bust a nut. Fucktoy material.

What we look for in a woman to share our bed with and to spend the night? Girlfriend/waifu material.
Completely different.

The girl who's claiming the dick of the swimmer in the OP is a chick who KNOWS she was just going to be a side piece and she publicaly laments it.
Why? Because he's athletic, and high value, and he was going to be her side piece as well.

Many women would love to believe that all it takes to get a guy is to spread em then downtalk and insult any guy who doesn't want to partake in their honey. Takes any and all responsibility away from them.

They don't have to be better women to get better men. They believe they simply have to put out and get any man(and woman if their bi or just whores) they want and will publically and loudly denounce any man or woman who says that's wrong.

Because deep down they fear that simply fucking a lot of dudes won't end with them finding the right guy or becoming super experienced and know how to make any relationship work. That simply fucking a guy does not mean that they are with that guy and they have no idea how to get with or what being with us even means.

Girls on Tinder don't know what they want m8

it ain't you guys' imagination, the power creep has been real

social media and online dating have absolutely fucked the game for any guy who isn't in the top 20% of physical/financial/social status or willing to settle for being a beta bux

girls have complete access to the most famous, rich and genetically gifted dick in society. any fuckboy can have a hundred thousand instagram followers, so now even being ripped and semi-famous is only like being a 5/10

Fucks them over in the long run when they think they have options ad infinitum then suddenly they're 30 and undesirable but they wasted their prime thinking Chad McThunderpants was going to get on a knee and woo them

I think the better approach is to focus primarily on career and self-improvement. Women will follow. The game gets easier for men as they get older. At 18 what are you to society? Nothing. You have done nothing and you are valueless. An 18 year old woman is valuable because if that uterus. At 35 what value do you have as a man? Depends on your career and what you've accomplished. At 35 a woman's uterus is not very valuable and if she spent the last 20 years coasting on her reproductive value she's not in a good way right now.
As a man it gets easier each year. Spend your time making good male friendships, learning skills, and developing a career. Don't become attached until after 25. Each year you'll find more and more women interested if you are on a good path of self improvement and career.

Men always had to be able to provide and take care of a woman in order to get the pussy

But then feminism happened and made women really entitled and their expectations started to get ridiculous because they now think they're worth more than they actually are

>Many women would love to believe that all it takes to get a guy is to spread em
I mean, isnt this true?
Dont get me wrong, youve opened my eyes to the fact that im buying into the bullshit and girls are more fucked than im realizing but there are many thirsty retards out there who prolly would stick around forever if he gets laid

Im just fucked because i want to do good in dating and have the ability to fuck if i get in the mood but lately this has been hard since girls tend to not be single (partly due to what i said earlier about thirsty fuckers sticking around the well that feeds them water) but youve given me alot to think about

listen guys

until you get your shit worked out, don't even try

the scale of competition in dating is like some DBZ type shit. if you are not Broly, you are Yamcha. don't be an idiot, raise your power level.

the silver lining in this shit cloud is that once you're in, you're IN. 80/20 means that 20% of guys are plowing through bitches with zero effort, just because of how worthless and invisible the other guys are.

stay in the shadows and get your shit together. for you, not them. because even when you're sexually visible, they only think about themselves. let them be a byproduct, not a goal.

every 10 seconds, another basic bitch hits the wall

our only job is to not to get distracted along the way and buy into the marriage meme

I have nothing to add to this, but want to acknowledge you for a quality post.

Enjoy a picture of some married Italian broad Thomas Jefferson banged behind her husband's back.

>Each year you'll find more and more women interested if you are on a good path of self improvement and career.
Im not really sure on this friend, i have a good career going and i got a bachelors but the older i get the harder dating gets
Im 28 right now and dating is just not on the map as it stands right now

I think the power creep is not in favor of women on the whole. It gives more options which is harsher for low value mates. Young women are higher value than older women. High status men are higher value than low status men. Some 18 year old guy has pretty low status unless he's just a lot of fun to be around or fulfills a role in a young woman's fantasy (e.g The misunderstood guy who shares all my interests and completes my soul.)

Just get a job in a high status profession and age a bit. By your thirties everything will be flipped. Women will be begging for attention from you in a desperate and pitiable attempt to get that ring.

No you fucking idiot.
That's not how it works.

Men don't tend to stick around for girls we deem JUST good enough to fuck.
We stick around just close enough to chicks we like fucking to fuck some more
We carry the ones we find emotionally appealing and worthy of our time and effort and love on our shoulders like precious treasure and rage like gorillas at anyone who threates to take our precious.

You're confusing the chicks who have a stable of loser ass dudes hanging around looking for dick with the women who are honestly horny and lonely and sometimes hop on crappy dating apps and online sex sites to get prime dickings and get sexual fulfillment.
The are out there, they want to fuck. They might not be the right woman but they know you aren't the right man and they want to fuck too.

Stop focusing on the few and go after the many who want to fuck.

>tfw 30 year old kissless virgin
>4/10 girls like this , who don't look like complete sluts are actually sluts
>her greatest accomplishment (maybe this is a joke) is matching with an olympic athlete
>she doesn't even respond to the guys messages
how am i supposed to get a gf?

Hmm.. Where do you live? What career? I went into law and doors opened up. When I was a lawyer I had to fight them off. Before then I couldn't get women to even talk to me. Undergrad was a rough time.

By not worrying about other people and worrying about yourself and the women YOU want.

The fuck are you even doing?

Traps > women

Thats actually good advice, thank you

Im planning a masters in finance but doing some work right now in cash management at a finance company
I really want to get into accounting (for some reason, dont ask me why) but i doubt the chances are much higher there
Im thinking of starting my own business aswell, i got some connections through work but not within a year
Self improvement isnt wrong and studies are great because they provide endless benefits but im not ready to add more access to girls on that list just yet

>yet

At least she has a sense of humour about her...unfortunate...appearance

uhm lol what he is definitely in the top 20%

TL;dr be a big guy for you

>implying

What's his name?

You guys are misreading this. the girl is some autistic roastie who doesn't know the meaning of a good catch

any girl with experience would have jumped on the guy when he swiped her.
I have had better experience on tinder when I swiped only 8/10+ instead of the 6's and 7's like ops who like to bullshit

3 or 4 out of ten for me. Basically a fucking minger.

I like breast and vagina 2 much

Good advice. The 8/10s tend to not be insecure, confused and bitter like the girls below them who post shit like this "lol I curved him" because they feel bad about themselves

I don't get it