Does getting fit actually improve your chances of getting a gf or is it just a meme?

Does getting fit actually improve your chances of getting a gf or is it just a meme?

I have an honest question that at some point in my life I had to ask myself too

Do you even try?
No, really do you try to get one?
After many lonely years I realized that I did nothing to meet new people/girls and therefore it was basically impossible for me to get a gf

They won't just knock on your door m8

it has improved my self esteem
- that might help a lot

just be confident bro

>improves confidence
>improves attractiveness
>improves health and mental well-being

If you are really so retarded that you have to ask this question nothing will get you a girlfriend.

body is just one of the stats that girls look at
let's say it's like Strength
but there's like 10 other stats and if they're low, your character is still a fucking noob

Do you honestly want a girl who only cares about how you look?
Getting and staying fit is a positive quality showing maturity, resolve and general capability. The main change happens inside you.

increases ur chances indirectly by raising your confidence levels

>the heaviest thing we lift...

A girlfriend? Hell no, but more sex for sure.

It definitely helped me, because I went from quintessential nerd to a bit jockish and gave me confidence. 30 girls since then, now I'm in a super happy relationship

>They won't just knock on your door m8

Unless you have an attractive face, then you can just load up Tinder and have them come to your doorstep every day.

The idea is to improve your self-esteem which improves your ability to take risks which improve your social skills which improve your chances of getting a gf/laid/a job/whatever

in my case I've started caring for my health and aesthetic after getting a gf, she was already fit and I was around 35 pounds overweight, so I didn't think it was fair to stay in bad shape
getting fit was actually great, because improving your health and seeing you becoming a better man is great for your self esteem, but its not everything, by itself it will help you, but you need to get your shit togheter, try to get a cultural hobby, women gush if you are fit and know your shit

Sadly...
This.

If you're looking for love and a companion then becoming a Chad Thundercock is not the right way.

You'll get more access to pussy, but you'll find far fewer women who'll want to stick around after the sex or even care who you are beyond the fact that you make her soak through her panties, fuck her brains out. and make her girlfriends, ex-boyfriend, ex-girlfriend, ex-hubby jealous.

You'll get more attention, but will you be wiling to or be able to deal with that attention?
Can you change that attention into something real and special with a good woman?
You'll get ripped and fix your looks, you'll get more hooks for sure. Hell you'll get fish leaping into your boat when you haven't even pulled your rod out. But will you find the right catch or even be able to recognize that catch if you do?

It's bullshit, you still need;

>Looks
>A job
>Transport
>Social status and friends
>Able to talk to women and make them laugh etc..

Woah

All this. 5+ years lifting, no gf, going on 30 soon.

most women would rather date a fit man than a skeleton or a fattass so yes it increases your dating pool

Thanks for relating to me

Lift until you can be yourself and confident. That's all that really matters, don't know why it's so hard for some people to understand

Brother who has hurt you?

How could it just be a meme, try getting into shape like how someone like Mark Wahlberg was in the early 90's and if women aren't attracted to you, then the sky will fall shortly thereafter

Of course, you'll only attract dumb skanks this way, this is all assuming you have the personality of a rock

I was a 25 yo virgin before I started lifting and now I have a gf who I creampie on the regular. Worked for me I guess.

>You'll get ripped and fix your looks, you'll get more hooks for sure. Hell you'll get fish leaping into your boat when you haven't even pulled your rod out.
This, i want this
Tell me how i get this

I bet you at least had some female acquaintance in your life and an active social life to boot.

The guys who have no friends, no social circle, no female acquaintances, for the most part a hermit: lifting won't help shit.

girls give you more room for mistakes if you look nice. if you're a chubby short guy, you better hit gold with the first thing you say. if you've got some fine arms for her to put her hands around, she might give you some more time to fumble around with words.

Find a build that compliments your body and your personality.

Do not go under 10% bodyfat or over 15% bodyfat.

"Otter" and "Athletic" mode are the only acceptable bodytypes.

Put on mass in the following areas in terms of importance
1.arms + sholduers
2.chest
3. back
4.Legs.

Eat healthy and drink lots of water and stay hydrated. These two things will change how you look and feel in ways that women will notice.

Wear clothes that show off your body but make sure you aren't a complete creeper zyzz tier fuccboi manho about it.

Take stock of your face and hair situation.
Take a look at the most popular men in media and in your local area who fit your race, apparent age, build and your face.
Look at the way they keep their hair.
Copy it.

Carry yourself better and be able to have a small conversation with people. If a woman finds you attractive enough she'll think anything you say is fascinating.
Mainly because she's too turned on or fascinated to think straight.

And if she's really into you she'll come up to you. Believe me.

That's it. That's all I know.
If you can't make that work then I don't know what else to tell you.

Actually, I was an loner who would get drunk by himself and play videogames all night. My landlord literally referred to me as a hermit once. Then I cut down on the drinking when I started counting calories and I got a new job, which is where I met her. I was 8 months into lifting at that point so I guess I was fit enough that she didn't just dismiss me a a fat weirdo outright. Instead I was just a reasonably fit weirdo so she was interested enough to get to know me. I have a good general knowledge and I'm somewhat funny, so I was able to hold her attention even though I was a little awkward. I guess personality did the rest. I was also honest with her about my being a virgin and she appreciated the honesty. Anyway, all I'm saying is that getting fit will help you not get dismissed right away and then you get to actually showcase who you are as a person.

>my landlord
>my new job

You're a normie.

The people I'm talking about are in their mid to late 20s who still live at home with their parents and have never had a job (as well everything else I mentioned).

Im on a path to lower my bf (im at 18%) when ive bulked up abit more (currently 89kg at 184cm)
Other than that ive managed to complete all the rest except for the clothes part so lets hope this does the trick

Wish me luck senpai

>make her girlfriends, ex-boyfriend, ex-girlfriend, ex-hubby jealous

Not even bro...the real jealously comes from the current boyfriends. I have witnessed first hand how these hoes ain't loyal and it is not a pretty sight.

Could you please post a picture? I really want to know what 18% bf looks like. I'm pretty sure I'm close to 18% as well and just want to compare

this basically

It's kind of obvious.

There is only one thing you need to do if you want a qt gf.

/ K I D N A P P I N G /

What I said still applies faggot.

You gotta get fit to get the clit.

Quit being a faggot. Having a girlfriend sucks. Sure at first you will be excited about getting pussy, but eventually you realize the vast majority of women are parasitic gains goblins who rob you financially and you pay up because they have a cunt.

Stop worrying so much about getting muh wafiu and work on yourself. Quit putting women on a pedestal and maybe you will actually get laid.

Just remember for every hot girl you see, a guy is sick of their shit.

>21
>lifting for years
>have nice apartment with city skyline view
>have job making 76k
>have good sense of fashion
>have varied interests including piano, jazz music, volleyball, philosophy, history, hiking
>not ugly probably
>but no gf
None of us are gonna make it

cool story bro

> No college education
> Browse Veeky Forums
> 21 year old male without a college degree who likes philosophy = insufferable prick who quotes Ayn Rand and thinks he's the shit

Well at least I don't feel as bad about my similar situation.

So you can take solace in that.

the only reason 90% of you don't have a girlfriend is because you don't put the effort into it. you're blinded by Veeky Forums/reddit/misc's view of women and are intimidated by them, in a sense.

trust me something you're doing around women is PUSHING THEM AWAY. either that or you're not making any attempts at getting one and are waiting for them to come to you. you don't chase them, but you don't just ignore them either.

Your interests sound boring dude

Oh god, it' not that hard. Get a decent job and be decent looking and there you go. The problem with a lot of us is that our personality is kinda loner, and we don't get to know new people.

You listed your positives now list all of the negatives in your life

This is good. It's not about just having a girlfriend it's about having someone you connect with at your very core. Pussy is fun but unless you love the girl it is rarely worth it unless you're bored.

Don't sweat over it. Enjoy following your own personal dream and desires (that aren't about pussy) first, and eventually a fulfilling relationship will find its way into your life.

I have a BS from UNC Chapel Hill

Everyone at my work is over 35, everyone at my gym is over 26, no friends in this town, therefore I have entered hermit mode

Oh yeah lemme also include drinking, partying, weed, fucking. Now I'm much more interesting right

I'm 17 and I find going to school really tiring, I don't want another reason to feel obligated to be around people.

OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW MANY TIMRES CAN THE SAME THING BE POSTED OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER

Just bee yourself.

epic meme friend

>high school dropout
>no friends or social circle at all
>socially retarded because grew up a loner
>kissless virgin
>no driver's license
>no money
>live with mother
>NEET
>literally only redeemable feature is that I'm Veeky Forums

Where's my gf?

>unc chapel hill
>not uva
Do you even public ivy?

drinking and partying is being social.

honestly, it sounds to me that you just are not trying. you are thinking some girl is just going to fall into your lap. trust me, ive been there and it does not work that way. you got to get out there and approach. you dont have to approach in real life, but you do have to have a way to meet women even if it is tinder or whatever.

Veeky Forums's problem is that it thinks the universe owes them and they want everything handed to them on a silver platter without putting in any effort.

Age?

>Instantly hit 2/3/4/5
>get job making 100k
>never go above 10% bf no matter what you eat
OR
>one (1) gf

choose

>is it just a meme
This meme has to stop!

Am I barred from getting a gf if I choose the first option?

My 99 str pure ins't a fukin noob m8 meet me in wildy

Are you fucking stupid?

It's literally ALL about the FACE

body is of minor importance

Face>height>>>>'image' >all
your image is also defined by the halo or failo you get from your looks. e.g= handsome introvert = mysterious / ugly introvert = creep

even childeren know this, everyone knows it but noone dares to admit it: if you're in the 90 percentile ( and upwards) of looks you get all the women, every other male is just trying to catching up by trying to dress stylish, lifting, working our their confidence... you lost at birth, it's that simple aspies

>does being more attractive increase your successes with women?
Take a fucking guess
>Does being fit automatically get you pussy?
Take a fucking guess

Option A, no doubt about it
Fuck bitches, get money

do the emote pls

>someone has it easier than me
>let me give up and die
you're the worst kind of faggot

I had a gf when 17, then met a girl at 19 i fucked multiple times. Im 20 now, waiting to be 21 to smash pussy again.

WHAT DO WE WANT?

HEIGHT FACE FRAME!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

NOW!!!!!!!!!!

you're playing catch up with your genes buddy. good luck. just accept you're genetic trash. it's not for everyone my friend. life isn't fair despite what your parents told you. and since there aren't any cultural bounds that controle women's hypergamy, they are the sole & final arbiters of genes. and yours just don't cut the grade - like 99 procent of Veeky Forums

I don't care.

I don't know where this meme comes from. An autistic hambeast with a great face is still fucked.

It's face x height x body, if any of them are too low your whole attractiveness sore is shit. Then you multiply all that by social status and there you go.

Here is a technique based off Fight Club. Imagine who you ideally want to be. Imagine everything about that person. How they act, how they dress, what they do. Now I want you to store that in your mind.

Now I want you to imagine a switch. When you flip this switch, you instantly start acting like your ideal person. Do not leave it on too long. start with 5 minutes a day. Over time keep increasing it to be longer and longer. Over time you will start becoming more and more like your ideal.

When flipping the switch, using it for motivation is a good idea. If you feel lazy and don't want to go to the gym, flip it. If you see an attractive girl and want to approach, flip it. If you have to give a presentation to your boss, flip it.

I've read and watched fight club multiple times and this was not a part of it

sure, repeat that enough to yourself and you might start believing it. you were born for one purpose, and you failed. enjoy your life.

yeah because his facial aesthetics are ruined by fat. a handsome man can act as autistically as he wants and still get laid easily - enough tinder experiments prove this

Have many girls have you fucked and many many gfs have you had?

>fucked 7
>gf'd 1

It's just a meme,you can go back to /r9k/ and be a sad cunt there.

Maybe its in the Book

read again

Not him but it's implied. Edward Norton always wanted to be like Tyler and he gradually allowed himself to be Tyler hence the more frequently you see Tyler throughout the film

So what you're saying is that that my prime directive is DOA and now I have nothing to do?
Sounds like freedom my man

>improves health
lol, nice meme

They never talk about flipping switches or whatever, but the idea of slowly becoming Tyler is there.

>Had I been going to bed earlier every night? Have I been sleeping later? Has Tyler been in charge longer and longer?

> People do it every day. They talk to themselves. They see themselves as they like to be. They don't have the courage you have, to just run with it.

> Little by little. You're just letting yourself become...Tyler Durden!

>had girls be interested in me before I started lifting
>they were usually fat or not very attractive
>didn't notice them until other people or them would flat out tell me what was happening
>started lifting so I could not notice hot girls being interested me instead of not noticing ugly girls be interested

you're completely right. it's a blessing and a curse depending how you look at it

Ups, my bad.

You forgot the most important part:

DON'T BE A MANLET!

this hit me a lot harder than i thought it would

ive managed to get girls to cheat on their bfs with me, but ive never managed to get any of them to be with me
after having this happen 5 times i think i became jaded and just "gave up"
sorry, kinda wanted to rant...

but what this user said is true now that i think about it
gotta put yourself out there
even girls have to put themselves out there. even though, for girls, usually tehy just have to wait for someone to approach them, no one is going to approach thme if they just stay inside all the time

Please accept this fedora

I just want a girl to chill with and eat pizza with on friday night

by like 10% MAX

lol

Two dudes I personally know that are the most 'successful' with women are like 5'11 170lbs.

This is exactly my situation. I've been boxing most of my life and two years lifting seriously. Still khv faggot. I'm a special snowflake that way. A forever alone permavirgin

-girls I fucked = 0

-girls I gf'd = 0

-girls I dated, even made out with, went to the movies, and one day she decided to make out with another guy in a club just in front of me (when she wasnt even drunk, bitch didnt even try to hide it), and then acted as if nothing happened = 1

FML

you have to load up tinder first, and there is no need to put a clear image of your face

Is tinder worth trying out to find a gf or is it just to hook up? I've no interests in lame one night stands

Why would you want a gf lol how beta do you have to be

OPTION 1

OPTION 1 NOW

NO FUCKING TAKEBACKS
YESS

no one is strictly doing one night stands or strictly looking for a gf/bf. you never know how great of a person you meet

it's a way to meet people same as any other