Pre Workout supplements are the only reason why i still lift

Pre Workout supplements are the only reason why i still lift.
>tried lifting other times
>quit afte a week
>brother showed me something called "pre workout"
>buy some
>take 1 scoop before going
>...
>FEELSAMAZINGMAN
>i haven't skipped a day since i started (3 months ago(5 days a week))
>i look forward to my pre workout drink every day
>taste great

Some days where i'm tired from school and don't feel like lifting, i remind myself that as soon as i drink my pre workout i will feel super pumped.

BUY PRE WORKOUTS NOW.
IF YOU WANNA GET A FRIEND INTO LIFTING TELL HIM TO GET SOME.
PRE WORKOUT WILL MOTIVATE YOU.
>pre workout changed my life mang..

Shills

There are like.. 30 people at most browsing this board.
Why would anyone waste their time advertising here?

i feel ya op. but what really gets me going is having zero food before working out (plus some coffee because fuck preworkout. im too poor). after a couple of years of lifting i figured that, eating right before lifting (even 2 hours before hand) will really impact my energy. just me though. not really trying to give any advice because i know many people are against training on an empty stomach

protip: preworkout hits you harder on an empty stomach

Says ur too poor
Your face has literally been in ads for pre-workout in magazines

Top lel

wot

Samefag

I really like pre workout. I get itchy on the c4 cellucor stuff though. I really fucking like it though. Its like a drug.

I've got like 3 scoops left of my C4 before it's empty, what should i buy next? been thinking about Hyde.

this is mostly caffeine

amphetamine is where the shit is at bois

why not just drink coffee. or buy caffeine pills. chances are, you're already buying whey protein and creatine(all you need, as far as supplements go).

i tried hyde. coffee was literally just as good...

>falling for the supplement jew

>tfw you realize this clown probably buys "whey"

all these fancy names... C4, nano vapor, intenze, assault, hemo rage, juggernaut, curse, ninja,...

though I must admit craze was the shiiiit, anything else like it on the market? how is the newer version?

>I need massive doses of stimulants to make me lift
Pleb

save your money. buy caffeine in whatever form you want. the days of the jack3d's of the world are gone. supplement companies don't want to keep getting sued lol

Weak willpower: the thread

Will consuming this right after a meal or right before a meal minimize its affect?

i stocked up on like 100 tubs of Jack3d before they took out the DMAA.

pre workouts? Try post workout things.

I started on a pre/post workout regime literally yesterday and already I feel I am above the usual recovery rate.

I did not need the pre workout thing though. But its mostly creatine, some caffeine and some minor ingredients that I didnt bother with before.

I think that I felt most difference in the post workout thing.

Though for the pre I am on the musclepharm assault thing, reviews dont rate is as terrible. More like average.

I don't even feel anything of the effects anymore.

take a week off retard

I miss craze too. It was my pre-everything supplement. Honestly, I don't think you're going to find anything like that again unless you start smoking meth.

should take a break for about a 3 weeks from pre workout or you'll burn out your adrenal glands

daily reminder to take caffeine and creatine at least 2 hours apart from eachother

C4 is the the 2nd worst preworkout available. Noxplode takes first due to the shits it will give you.
The only time I'll buy any preworkout is if I can get a deal on it. My friend at gnc buys a 70$ brand for 18$, which is just 10% above the direct cost from the company.

Mine's name is grenade, and it comes in a grenade shaped box.
But yeah it is mostly cafeine and placebo, still feel fuck as fuck.

The best Pre-Workout Supplement is Breast Milk
>Accept no substitute

My brother bought one of these, I sampled it

Must say I was a bit surprised by how good it made me feel

Only tried it once tho, dont know about tolerance.

Also probably horribly overpriced, think it was something like 40€/20 servings. But if it gives the same or close to the same effect each time, Id say its worth it unless youre super poor. Will buy a can and contacts some more research of my own.

I mixed c4 with hydroxycut extreme..It's fucking awesome and when I'm done I'm drenched in sweat.

I remember in highschool when everybody thought Jack-3D actually had steroids in it.

>c4 works for him

kinda jelly

just bought mesomorph, take 1 1/2 scoops and add 200mg caffeine... nothing

If you're in Canada Ephedrine + Caffeine is way cheaper in the long run. Either that or meth

Craze had some proto amphetamines in it, google it.

Basically do meth, or some weaker amphetamines to get a legendary pump.

I'd recommend mixing up some d-ix if you wanna snap bars.