How do I achieve Olympic swimmer mode Veeky Forums?

How do I achieve Olympic swimmer mode Veeky Forums?

be born that way
stop squatting

By swimming

what did the statue win medals for?

you have to go back... to /pol/

This is the swimmers body illusion
You can not achieve a swimmer body
They do not have a swimmer body because they swim and train towards it. It's the other way around, they are good swimmers because they have a swimmer body.

just swim 80 kilometers a day

Steroids

Swim in steroids

u mirin ?

This. Can you look like a marathon runner or a 100m sprinter just depending on your training? No.

Are you seriously telling me that I cannot achieve such a body with weights?

Veeky Forums is retarded, of course you can (unless you're a manlet; you should've learned by now).

But I'm 5'11''

should work, you'll just be a short swimmer

You need to lift heavy shit to achieve that body, and swim a lot, and run, and eat like there's no tomorrow. So, pretty hard if you have an average life. It needs a 24/7 dedication.

Well we are talking about muscular development here, why running and swimming should be that important to achieve that body? Can't I just bulk and cut to that?

Does anyone else think having a big lower chest like that looks like shit?

some of the development will most likely come from swimming (they are swimmers you know). running doesn't make any sense, though.

DAT dick

that's a nice bulge

I really don't get it. Why are these dyels so attractive to women?

By fucking swimming you retard

>why is ______attractive to women
>why isn't what I like in men attractive to women even though I'm totally straight

Do you see what you're saying bro?

Because they are nearly all over 6 feet tall and are lean. They aren't manlets and 25%+ bodyfast cause "bulking"

Yeah and?

I know for a fact I have excellent taste in men. Women, as always, don't even know what they want.

Do a 3 Split, Biceps Chest, Back Triceps, Shoulders Legs (only 3x8 Squats for swimmer mode), get stronger, train for 1 year, thats it

its shooped retard no chest looks like that

lol that babydick

You're a faggot.

But, being lean and athletic has always been preferred body type of men. Look at every statute of every man in history and it's never some roided monkey with veins popping out of his eyeballs..

Women want warriors, not big rocks that can't move their neck to look to the side.

That makes no sense, cunt.
You redditors getting triggered by statues, now?

And this is what, not lean?

Every swimmer looks like a twig next to this guy but OH SURE HE'S A WARRIOR BECAUSE HE SPLASHES AROUND IN THE POOL LIKE A FUCKING CHILD

i laughed so hard on this :D

You're dumb as shit, there are plenty of Roman/Greek statues that look like roidmonkeys.
In fact, I think there's a statue of Socrates that looks exactly like Klokov here, which is impossible natty Anyways the other guy is right, he has a better taste in men than you. No homo.

Dmitriy Vyacheslavovich Klokov is not Rich Piana.

Klokov's strength is still functional, proportional, and aesthetic.

why don't you go to your local swim coach and ask him

That body isn't as aesthetic as phelps

>I think there's a statue of Socrates that looks exactly like Klokov here,
no chance

Infinitely this. I swam and played water polo for about 7 years and it definitely builds you to an extent, but the best swimmers have superior genetics to average joes

Nice gyno.

because no woman in her right mind wants some beefy bear mode meathead.
Like fucking no one.
It's gross brah. If you wanna lift 800lbs thats all chill but no one wants to suck your veiny dick if you gonna look like a charbroiled gorilla.

you're gay dude.
It's cool.

DELETE THIS

THAT MAN IS A GOD

They all juice m8 so I dunno

What you think looks strong and badass and reminds you of the cape comics you read as a kid isn't the same as what's considered attractive by women.
Also calling the guy in the OP dyel is either hard delusion or pure trolling.

t. dyel

>Are actually fit
>Are successful
>Are probably rich
>Are a status symbol

>im dating a rich gold medalist
>yeah well my bf eats half a tub of protein powder a day

See what i mean?

>No woman wants this

'Ok'

no u :P

>lower chest

you fell for the meme faggot

Hey I'm bear mode and I have a gf, except I workout like 3 times a week and I'm mostly just a bulky cunt

Work with what you got

What does he meant by this?

Do only this and nothing else for 5-10 years:

>Do a swim program for 6+ hours a day at 100% of your maximum potential led by a world famous olympic coach at several state of the art facilities, some or most at high altitude
>Do sport-specific exercises in the gym many hours each week led by another world famous sport-specific lifting/calesthenics coach
>Stretch 1 hour a day led by a world-famous flexibility coach with a PHD in sports medicine and kineseology
>Drink a gallon or more of water each day
>Eat 8,000-10,000 kcal diet each day, specifically designed for YOUR body, that took a team of elite world-famous doctors and scientists to come up with using decades of research and a few years of closely monitoring your progress using bloodwork and expensive cutting-edge diagnostic tools not normally available to the public
>Sleep 8+ hours per day
>Use expensive new equipment and beta-test new equipment given to you for free by your sponsors

Here is, what *I* did to become an elite swimmer in my late teens and early twenties. I wasn't an Olympian, but I wasn't too far off of Olympic TRIALS qualifying times:

>Do two 2-hour practices each day (minimum 5000 yards), the content of which changes almost every day, the focus of which varies between sprints, middle-distance, and long distance swimming, all of which include technical drills, a healthy amount of just kicking (fins and kickboard), and a healthy amount of just pulling (pool buoy)
>Have someone videotape you swimming each stroke once a week, watch the footage when you get home and compare your technique to olympians' and try to correct your technique if you see something obvious going wrong (asymmetry, hand position, etc)
>Eat a balanced, varied diet that involves rotating different types of meats each week, plenty of vegetables, high amount of protein, moderate amount of carbohydrates, moderate amount of fats, high amount of calories (if I remember correctly I was at 5,500 for maintenance and 6000 to gain 2.5lbs of muscle each month)
>Stretch all your muscle groups a minimum of 1 hour each day, flexibility is extremely important
>Do some sports-specific weightlifting, mainly on muscles you don't use while swimming, the focus being on two things...to avoid imbalances that result in postural issues, and to strengthen "support" muscles used for balance while you swim (light on lats, triceps, legs, outer pecs, deltoids...harder on biceps, traps, obliques, glutes, wrists, those gay leg exercises chicks always do with the machines where you spread/close your legs like a faggot...train lower back and abs hard every single day)
>Try and stay active all day if you can, jog places you would normally walk to, go up multiple steps at a time if you can help it
>Sleep 8-10 hours a day
>drink at least a half gallon of water each day, you lose a ton of water weight while you swim

Takes ~2 years of to go from DYEL to king of ottermode, 5-10 to git gud.

>im dating a rich gold medalist
So true it hurts

sides in orbit

Weighing in here as a swimmer and water polo player:

What people don't seem to get is bone structure. If you're an adult,you'll never get a swimmer's v-taper, no matter how much you swim. Meanwhile missy Franklin and phelps can balance plates on their wide shoulders.

They've been swimming since childhood. All that lat development from swimming WHILE your bones are growing through childhood is going to cause the "swimmer look". That shit literally stretches you out. there is a generic element to it especially in freaks' cases like Phelps for example but most people get that swimmer's build through years of swimming THROUGH CHILDHOOD

cody miller is 5'10" and he got bronze in breast stroke.