Serious question to coinfags: Why do you gamble with your fake money instead of just playing 3x leveraged ETFs...

Serious question to coinfags: Why do you gamble with your fake money instead of just playing 3x leveraged ETFs, if you wanna go big?

Look at TQQQ. 3x whatever the NASQAQ 100 does, leading to 750% over the past five years.

Is it dangerous during a correction or recession? Fuck yes, but your coins are always way more dangerous and most don't put up returns like these, and never will.

the greatest bait of all times

>750% over the past five years.

Lololololol dog I've made 1800% in the past 6 months. What's that? It's a bubble and I'm gonna lose it all? Yeah that's why I already cashed out 10x my initial investment. Get fucked salty losers who missed out on croptocorrincy.

Yeah there's a common misconception among the kids on this board that the stock market is slow gains for grandmas. The reality is that, just like crypto, there are x1000% moon missions, there are slow 10% gainers, there are stocks that don't do anything, and there are pink wojak stocks.

Nice baby gains you stupid cuck

My stake in ETH is up over 1300% since March. LOL.

I made 750% this week. Stay poor babby boomer.

It's literally just pajeets and changs and low tier wiseguys

Whoa there you can put a down payment on a used civic shitbox with that $750 now, congrats

I've made more money swing trading x3 gold miners than any other stock or crypto.

yes its dangerous, which is why you don't go long and keep a close eye on it.

Yeah, but where is ETH gonna be in another 5 years? Impossible to say.

Unless the world gets blown up, though, it is very safe to say the NASDAQ may change, but will continue to churn and progress at an upward angle for years or decades to come.

I said %, not $ you daft brainlet.

what coin went up 750%?

Show me the proof, cause all I ever see on this board is you kids crying about how all your coins have no volume.

>muh 0.5% stock gain
No thanks.

>.5%

Look at the last month of HMNY, VERI, ZGNX.

All memes shilled on this board and the robin hood Reddit, all up at least 200%.

ETH - 2457% in 1 year
OMG - 1678% in 1 year
XMR - 524% in 1 year

Great, what went up this week 750+???

Show me the chart.

what coin is this

Wow 750% in five years!!

I'm up 1100% since may.

>5 years

hindsight is 20/20, fucko.
there's very little chance it will continue that run from here on out. fucking nasdaq is the most bloated shit out of all stock indices, globally. you dumb nigger.

Veeky Forums is full of idiots lately.

I took a calculated risk betting on cryptocurrency. I made well over 1000% this past year and cashed out the initial investment.

It makes sense to invest in an emerging market with such tremendous room for growth. It just so happens that this new market isn't trading on the stock exchange, but I'd still have done the same in the 1980s betting on tech companies.

Whatever happens to this money now, I could lose 90% and I'd still have made more money than if I put it all in stocks this year.