Just got stuck for the first time. Had too call for help. All the spaghetti wasted

Just got stuck for the first time. Had too call for help. All the spaghetti wasted.

How the fuck do I max this thing if I have the chance to get stuck?
>inb4 spotter
Not an option. What do people with a home gym do?

Have a friend come over and spot you.

>Not an option
How it is not a fucking option if someone came over and pulled the bar off you? Stop being a fucking autist. All you need to do is ask someone if they'll spot you. Nobody will care.

in a homegym you use a powerrack and safety pins

When getting stuck, get the bar to your hips slowly. The you can situp and try to deload it.

No collar dump

>don't put clamps
>slide weight off
>not die
Not that hard m8

>friends
Haha, yeah.

People here are minding their own business. Had some spot before, wasn't all that great.

They use stone floor here, it would break everything like it has on different spots in the gym. And the noise desu.

How much were you lifting?

1pl8

just roll it off

If it was anything less than 3 pl8 you could have just done the roll of shame

>roll it down to abs
>sit up
>grab bar and put away

>What do people with a home gym do
Either just roll it off, or rely on the safety arms on the rack.
I'm really confused by how there are so few bench press stations in public gyms that don't have safety arms - You'd think they'd be incredibly common to keep people from committing sudoku by accidental guillotine.

>man
>gets stuck with 1pl8

Choose one

Have to start somewhere m8

And that's the ugliest watch I have ever seen. Where did he even find that monster.

shed the weight you retard or roll the bar, unless you are reppin 3 plate rolling shouldn't be a problem

Why do you go to the max without a spotter?

5x5 all the same weight
Managed to do 24 times, just the last rep failed.

Bench in the power rack, with the safety bars

>>inb4 spotter
>Not an option. What do people with a home gym do?
Get a spotter. People in home gyms have safety racks/pins. And people die every year in home gyms doing unspotted bench.
Ask someone to spot you, really NBD. Just do it when they're obviously between sets or whatever.
If you're really too autistic to ask for a spotter and gym layout/crowding allows drag a beach to a squat rack.

stop being an autist and just ask for a spot when you need one...

it's not a big deal when someone asks me or anyone else for a spot.

or would you rather drop the bar on your neck and hope someone runs to your rescue?

>or would you rather drop the bar on your neck and hope someone runs to your rescue?

Well that what I did

Apparently it works,keep going boy!

What could go wrong

Ever since I moved I've been solo in gym. I only ask for spots in squatting and benching. I don't do maxes because of scared of injury. There's no point trying to hit 3pl8 once. I just waited until 300 for reps then did it with ease.

1. Bench in a power rack
2. Do the roll of shame
3. Tilt the bar to one side and dump the weight
4. Stop being an autist and just ask for a spot, most people will be glad to help

lmao i can imagine a fucking autist screeching HELP ME HELP PLEASE while being strangled by a fucking bar

just roll it off you retard

Theres videos of guys doing roll of shame (roll bar to hips and sit up) with 315+lbs. So do that ya fanny.

Set up the safeties so that they're about an inch lower than your chest when you're in an arch for bench.
You can still get full ROM, and when you have to bail you can just relax your back flat onto the bench, leaving enough room to slide out.

DB bench ftw OP

you can just drop them if absolutely necessary

Home gym here. I have a half-track with safeties. If I didn't, I'd just do the roll of shame.

Take a longer rest for your last set, and just ask for a spot. Give the spotter clear instructions on how you want it ie. lift off, not wanting them to do hover hands near the bar, etc.

fuck that, use the powercage and set the stall bars to the correct height

>Siri, call Xbox for help

my gyms dumbbells only go up to 38kg

>get stuck first time trying lmao2pl8
>friday night
>gym is basically empty
>gym partner is abroad with his gf

I just rolled it down my abdomen down to my waist, sat up and then squat/deadlifted it back to the rack.

dont use clips so you can tip the plates off

>Hey man, would you mind giving me a quick spot
>Sure, how many are you going for
>Going for X reps, should be okay, don't help me unless I really need it.
>Alright, want a lift off?
>No thanks
Then do your set and say something to the extent of, appreciate it man. To which he'll respond, good work, you didn't even need me.
It's that easy

It's simple, don't train to failure.

Test maxes only when you have a spotter, and if you never have one, never test 1RM.

Also you learn to feel when you will fail the next rep when you've trained for a while.

Home Gym solution

If you get stuck on 1pl8 no way you can handle 38kg dumbbells lmao

this
have basically the same setup at home.
but even without the pins you could always just do the "roll of shame" and stand up.

you should do this by instinct. op is probably borderline retarded if he doesnt come up with this shit on his own. would you just wait there until something happens or what?

jesus fucking christ are u retarded? just roll it down into your hips and stand up. if no one came to help you were you seriously just gonna sit there pinned like a faggot?

Prolly didn't want to do roll of shame infront of a gym full of people.

Just roll it off you stupid faggot

Bench in power rack with the safety bars set.

well.
he should be ashamed of not knowing his own limits and being a weak fag in the first place.

Don't feel bad user this happened to me today benching just 165lbs at the y

I just switched from planet shitness and today was my second day working bench. Shit is embarrassing but hey we'll both move on. It didn't help that I've been cutting and had no spotter either. At least I failed on my 3rd rep and not instantly r-right?

I do the roll of shame with 315+ all the time. After rolling to lower thighs grab bar then stand up and place on bench. I then turn around and kinda deadlift/zercher squat it back to the pins.

just roll of shame then.

bench in a cage if you're going

Drink more pre-workout