Is it humanly possible to generate more cringe than this does?

youtube.com/watch?v=CnMQzyc8tVg

The actual history parts were fine, but the parts where they cut to the clueless millennial are annoying. Someone should re-cut that to be juts the good parts.

>Caesar and Vercingetorix let 3,000 refugees die in the open field

I got as far as "who's she".
Now I gotta reply.
Thanks for wasting this 50 seconds of my life OP

Don't ever link me a buzzfeed video again or I'll break your kneecaps

This. Fuck Buzzfeed

Friendly reminder that Vercingetorix was a hero and the best timeline is the one where the Gauls won.

Why would you wan't a barbarian to win?

>Gauls were barbarians
>implying this isn't just Roman propaganda
Gaulish civilization > R*ma(n) civilization

top post

Barbarian basically means "stranger" for Romans

This.

Vercingetorix is the prime example of why the Gauls could never have won. He was a charismatic, determined, and capable military and political leader with no (for the time) ulterior motives beyond the prevention of Roman hegemony over the Gallic tribes.

And the Gauls STILL couldn't unite around him. They were too stupid to live.

The white ones are the cringey. The asian and the black dude were surprisingly not that bad.

Hello there Reddit.

It is this fact that haunts me every day.

meh.. be greatful they didn't make ceasar a black KANG and the Gauls an army of proud womyn warriors

Hello there retard

if only guals had utilized women as a resource in their military, they couldve fielded twice the numbers and still be around today

not sure if you're baiting but no... they would be wasting their diminishing resources to utilize substandard fighters and probably distract the men from their orders

>this is where leftypol their sources

>normies who don't care about history know next to nothing about it
wow who would have THOUGHT?
>this is where pol their bait

Whoa they had missiles in 52bc :O?
Just say arrows xd