This is pretty much the perfect balance right?

This is pretty much the perfect balance right?

Yeah at least 40% of your calories should come from memes

keto's a meme

eat whatever you want, count calories. easy

>so what kinda arteries do u want senpai?

is keto just atkins rebranded?

Yes
"Paleo" is another name they invented for it

So eating Keto/Paleo won't give me sick gains?

It will give you a sick heart.

>reddit
>keto
why am i not surprised

>heavy whipping cream yes
>milk no
you have got to be fucking kidding me. At least milk has fucking protein in it and a shit ton of nutrients, heavy whipping cream is nothing but more fat than one person needs. and not eating whole grains, legumes and fruit is fucking retarded. You have to be a moron that knows nothing about nutrition to follow this bs

>You have to be a moron that knows nothing about nutrition to follow this bs

Welcome to keto

>no rice, bread or pasta at all

Id rather die

>eating fruit on keto

fpbp

> At least milk has fucking protein in it and a shit ton of nutrients

kek, pretty much all the protein and nutrients you can get from milk you can also just get from meat anyways, so.,.

Isn't Ketp/Atkins/Whatever else it's called just supposed to cut out most carbs and processed carbs ?

They can't tell the difference between whole food sources of carbs and processed carbs.

To them it's all the same thing.

Ah. I was gonna say, Keto worked pretty well for me but I mostly killed processed bullshit

ur slutty mom is a meme.

to OP, switch meats for fish and occasional meat and u got it. load up on olive oil coconut oil avocados and cruciferious vegetables.
Almond meal has tons of protein, hempprotein too.

yeah the perfect balance of food : memes

Yeah man, keto isn't completely wrong about the processed shit, but they naively fail to consider that what makes something like refined(polished) white rice bad is that the removal of the fibrous husk also removes around 80% of the micronutrients and fibre found in whole brown rice.

Same principle applies to most other processed/refined carbs, the process of refining removes most or all of the other nutrients and fibre.

Essentially the whole of keto/paleo/atkins is based on bad kindergarden psuedoscience. Disregard.

Your liver's likely to develop problems from it before your heart.

Either way, meme diet.

old school carbs are evil keto bs

B-but legumes