I have polycystic ovarian syndrome, that's PCOS for short. It's an endocrine disorder that does a lot to your body...

i have polycystic ovarian syndrome, that's PCOS for short. It's an endocrine disorder that does a lot to your body. It makes it really easy to gain weight and REALLY hard to lose weight.

I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't make fun of me for my weight. Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZpyuAk8VXM
mega.nz/#F!PxZnEZYD!wkP-CfexPbkpzu5wqICq-Q!jpJmBC5C
youtube.com/watch?v=5F5o0a4p_3U
youtube.com/watch?v=xmw5LkDeIsE
youtube.com/watch?v=FOxUiN72ywA
youtube.com/watch?v=yi-latIVdyY&index=1&list=PLb6EEuKE-oAYlwx1Mjh3H9u7UIwQNx8m_
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only if you let us call you PCOS Bill

So an eating disorder?

time to improve this thread

thicc

How about we hold a dance marathon are you willing to join in? You know fat people are just as healthy as regular people so you wouldn't get a heart attack or something like that

youtube.com/watch?v=QZpyuAk8VXM

GET YOUR GENETICS OUT OF MY FRIDGE!

fpbp

In all honesty, PCOS is absolute shit and does make it harder to lose weight. Those women have to work harder than others while also fighting back stronger cravings and some actually have to eat 200-700 calories less to maintain a healthy weight compared to other women their height.

If they stick to a healthy diet, it's easier to handle. It's hard, but not as impossible as some make it out to be.

i wonder what her vagina looks like

So what. You can't beat the second law of thermodynamics, even if you lie to yourself.

GET YOUR GENETICS OUT OF MY FRIDGE

go back to readdit

That shit is hilarious.

AlsoGET YOUR GENETICS OUT OF MY FRIDGE!

He is right.. Fucking idiots all over this board

Obesity is also one of the main factors in developing PCOS

How convenient

mmm sauce on this fine lady shes hot

>"I've actually eaten them all"

strong cravings I can understand but are you telling me your body uses less energy for the same activities when you have PCOS? fuck outta here

If you don't eat like shit you won't get PCOS, fuck bitches who complain about it.

>"but I look at this and think how good I did"
What?

>this is what fatties say
Im a fatass but holy shit .

The biggest meme of all about this condition is that pcos actually causes excess androstenedione production (A form of testosterone)

The getting fatter part is because they don't have the willpower to put down the fork with the increased metabolic rate.

>muh ovaries are full of cysts making me fat
Fucking cut those niggers out then, if you insist on continuing your shit genetic heritage they can save your eggs for later use.

As an adult I eat fit, but as a child my fat single diet meme mom would feed me crap like frozen Jenny Craig, lean cuisine, and diet coke. I actually had to convince my mother, as a child, to try vegetables and such. Its fucked up when your parents are in control and decide what food gets bought, and said parent is a fat delusional whale. I didn't know.what being truly fit was until I was an adult, my mom fed us shit like "its our genetics" while feeding us cake for breakfast. Kids aren't even physically developed enough to understand nutrition on a level adults should. Lots of us were fat and being teased and rejected for it before we even knew what it meant; all because of stupid parents who.should've never had kids. So yes, I have Pcos as a fit adult, an no I never made the decision to "get fat" . I'm paying for the mistakes my mother made, for the rest of my life now.

Cutting out your lady parts is actually not a healthy hing to do, essentially sending you into an early menopause. Despite not having kids, I'd never cut mine out because it fucks with your body for the worse. Also Pcos is.t JUST ovarian cysts, insulin resistance, hormone imbalance, as well as other issues persist in the entire body. Just "cutting them.out" wont cure or fix Pcos.

Man fuck fat people, really.

So you developed PCOS before puberty somehow? Because you don't need to eat shit as a teen. Take some responsibility.

fatties think they deserve shit for going to the gym for 10 mins.

First off, teenagers are FAR from fully developed, especially in the prefeontal cortex where planning and decision making take place; this is why teenagers do stupid shit. This part of the brain doesn't finish until your mid 20's. This is why we have parents so long, to help guide us in the time when we don't have the physical tools to properly guide ourselves.

Second off I actually ate "healthier" than my teenage counter parts who ate Cheetos and Doritos daily. My friends would always ask/make fun of me for drinking a "diet shake" at school, yet i was still fat. I actually did become much healthier at about 10/teens started when my mom started to take me.to "weight watchers" and I first learned about counting "points" aka calories. My problem was I ate things like salads that had horrible dressing that I didn't realize was 1000 Cal and because my mom literally hated vegetables, I had hardly any fresh veg or fruit in my diet. But yeah, I wasn't sitting on the couch eating Doritos, I've actually been meme dieting since I was 10. But again, diets like Jenny Craig and weight watchers are shit and don't provoke real life change.
Thirdly when you raise your kid on crap food like that, it literally fucks with your mental as well as physical abilities. I remember always feeling unaware, and foggy in the head as a fatty. The poor diet makes it hard to be mentally fit.

And lastly, Pcos doesn't magically happen over night, its a chronic condition that just is. I've always had a hormone imbalance, and insulin resistance issues. And my periods from the very start were indeed very irregular in timing in flow, which is one of the first signs of Pcos. I also started at early at 10 , which is also common with Pcos. I didn't get "diagnosed" until it got so bad that my period stopped completely for months and my mom took me.to a gynecologist. So yes, Ive had issues with Pcos since I first could notice. And no, it doesn't go away completely even if you get fit

Does anyone have a link to the rest of the series? Can't find it and I really need to see more of this shit. I know there is a zip out there but never thought it was worth the time.

Also "GET YOUR GENETICS OUT OF MY FRIDGE!!!"

>shoo shoo gainz goblin w/ the double chin of doom

My wife has pcos, gained 10 pounds in her pregnancy, dropped almost all of it in 6 months just by walking the baby and not overeating

Her weight gain and loss patterns seem pretty normal to me considering she isn't very active. Generally has low energy and low blood pressure, doctors say probably because of pcos.

I dislike pasta.

stfu newfag

What did you say? Poly-cheesecake overeating syndrome? Never heard of it.

Yeah, keep throwing yourself a pity party, fatty. I have serious back problems due to no fault of my own and always managed to stay thin by not eating like a pig. All I hear from you are excuses. You'll never make it. Enjoy your self-inflicted disease.

In the comments:

>PCOS: Pie Cake Occasional Sandwich

Get your genetics out of my fridge

GET YOUR GENETICS OUT OF My FRIDGE

Fat people. Pcos, fibro mialga, high bp, heart problems, joint problems, shitty skin, balding prematurly. Health at any size right? Fucking kill yourselves.

>It feels like someone who you really want to care about you can just give up on you.
>Like he doesn't believe in me anymore.
bitch you gave up on yourself
why should he believe in you?

Is this the latest meme fatty excuse? I guess claiming thyroid issues no longer holds up

Yeah it is.

femanon here, 22, have had PCOS since I was 18, at the time I weighed 86kgs / 189lbs. After joing a gym and using Myftinesspal i'm now 62kgs/136lbs and basically symptom free.

Calorie counting is easy once you get the hang of it and follow it. All my friends bitch that they can't lose weight but refuse to even try calorie counting.

We all have a daily caloric use for just living, even if you spent your entire day laying down.
It's possible that someone with a hormonal diseases overall body function is slower and so the caloric expense is lower.

Their body might also be worse at building muscle than the average person. Just like a man and a woman can have the same height and weight training program and caloric intake, but still end up with the man getting greater muscle building feedback because of the different hormonal composition.
The amount of muscle on the body has a big impact on daily caloric expenditure.

Dis bitch knows what's up
As past fat male. My PCOS was terrible. All those hunger urges and "diet" sodas really made me realize it's just my genetics that are messing with me. After miring at the father of genetics Aziz Asnari I realized it was my dream to become a dark skinned muscle-boi. I threw my gallon of Mountain Dew out of my window and waddled down the stairs. With soda dripping from my hands and cheeto dust coming off my fingers. I opened up th browser and typed in
>YouTube.com
Typed in "how to get fit"
>GREG O'GALLAGHER HERE WITH THE GREEK GOD ROUTINE.
After hearing him babble about intermittent fasting. I knew this was the man to
Follow.

mega.nz/#F!PxZnEZYD!wkP-CfexPbkpzu5wqICq-Q!jpJmBC5C

youtube.com/watch?v=5F5o0a4p_3U

COUNTING CALORIES DOESN'T WORK AT ALL EVER YOU'LL BE FAT FOREVER IF YOU DIET

youtube.com/watch?v=xmw5LkDeIsE SEE THIS GUY HAS AN ACCENT AND SAYS IT THEREFORE IT MUST BE TRUE

These are also on Hulu if anyone bothers to pay for it.

oh shit senpai get your genetics outta my fridge

Never said calorie counting doesn't work.
Can you even read?

Kek

>have special genetic disorder that allows you to metabolize fat from thin air
>army sees this, finds the gene responsible for it, and puts in in pill form for their soldiers so they can turn it on and off.
>no longer need any food to bring along with them
>eventually this pill makes it into civil society
>some industrial magnate sees this
>starts doing animal tests
>creates a superbreed of infinitely expanding cows
>world energy problems are solved
>all cars now drive on cow fat
>we can go inna space now with the abundant energy
>space fat also works in space
>fat lady helped mankind to progress into the stars

Literally the most stupid argument on Veeky Forums and people keep spouting it and seeing it as fact, no better than fatties.
Calories in Calories out works for normal healthy people because we have an idea of how much their body expends, however there are a lot of factors that affect this and no, they do not go against thermodynamics, something you know nothing of.
People with PCOS have fucked hormones and their bodies are less efficient at certain metabolic functions as a result, they need to eat less calories than someone without PCOS because their TDEE is then different.

Nothing about thermo at all you bunch of highschoolers.

>they need to eat less calories than someone without PCOS because their TDEE is then different.

So are you saying is that calories in must equal calories out :^)

>her trainer
I never had a crush on a 56 year old man before but, damn he looks good for his age.

THANKS!

youtube.com/watch?v=FOxUiN72ywA

pcos is genetic

get your genetics out of my fridge1

They store fat, but their bodies don't use that fat as it should. It just stores it. No actual use, it just stays there.
But yeah, for healthy people, for the 99.9%, its calories in and calories out.

i bet if she didnt eat for 24 hours and we measured fat oxidation it would not only be present, but high and actually kick start her metabolism in the right direction. Probelm is she never stops eating since her insulin resistance is so bad and fucking with her leptin.

if PCOS was such a 'real' reason for her being fat there would be women everywhere being told to get their ovaries snipped out and get put on ERT.

we all know its bullshit. She is a slave to sugar and her own insulin.

i have juvenile diabeties, its an endocrine disease for short. shut the fuck up, man up, and get out of your comfort zone, i hate this bitch.

I also have PCOS. Just because you have it doesn't mean you're going to get fat. Yes, its easier to gain weight but you can do it femanon. Use that extra bit of testosterone to your advantage. I thankfully don't really gain weight from my PCOS but I do understand the struggle you're going through. Get out of your comfort zone and do what you have to do; lift some weights, get going on cardio, and eat well.

[spoiler] although it doesn't really matter pic related is me. If I can do it, so can you. [/spoiler]

That's not at all how it works, user.

femanon with pcos here. Doctor has me on spironolactone 100 mg/day to help with acne and mood problems, but since it's a anti-androgen will that mess with muscle development at all? I've noticed some improvement since I started working out but I want to know if I should expect to have to fight harder than others to get stronger.

GET YOR GENETICS OUT OF MY FRIDGE

So does she

get your genetics out of my fridge

"GET YOUR GENETICS OUT OF MY FRIDGE"

Get off whatever estrogen skittles your doc is pushing on you and start doing a hard cycle on test ASAP. Your doctor is just jealous that you are naturally high test.

i actually need double bodyfats

8% ftw !!

She's a wreck, but want to hear her say "Man the Harpoons" ?

youtube.com/watch?v=yi-latIVdyY&index=1&list=PLb6EEuKE-oAYlwx1Mjh3H9u7UIwQNx8m_

Get your genetics out of my fridge!

My long term gf had this. It was the best.
>highest sex drive ever
>forced to be on the pill
>knew how to cook healthy to nor gain weight.

Then she found a job elsewhere, needed a constant dick and cheated then dumped my sorry ass. Oh well.