I need to gain body weight what cheap shit can I eat daily?

I need to gain body weight what cheap shit can I eat daily?

Other urls found in this thread:

ironmanmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/articles/6406-Big-On-A-Budget.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=-8pC1l_FegM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rice, lentils

Canned tuna

what happens to me if I overdose on lentils?

Bread dipped in olive oil

I hear you can get mercury poisoning from eating too much canned tuna.

death

Your stomach will become extremely painful

I saved this from user

>olive oil
>cheap
pick one.

>tesco soup in a cup

don't want high blood pressure m8

You're fine when you eat it like 2-3 times a week.

>McDonalds
>cheap compared to selfmade food
No.

>checked
I wish chicken breast was cheaper.

>be healthy
>eat cheap food
Pick 1.

just eat peanuts

cheap and you can graze on them without thinking and without getting full and next thing you know BAM 2000 extra calories

Depends on whether you want to add fat mass or lean mass only. If you're underweight, you need to add some fat mass. In that case, you can eat whatever you want, including refined sugar, refined oil and refined flour, as long as you get in enough calories.

So your regular maintenance calories should be healthy and balanced, then you could add a cheap extra bulk snack for a couple hundred calories which is just rice with a couple tablespoons of refined sugar and some refined oil. Doesn't get any cheaper in terms of calories.

For you

a McDouble is like scientifically the best food for gains based on efficiency/price

I am looking for L.B.M. What product can the human body tolerate on daily bases that is cheap? am I only allowed to lentils?

>just eat peanuts
Good point.. the extra sodium will help improve my heart and brain function.

or get unsalted nuts

Oh OK. Well in that case it matters a bit more what you eat because diet composition has some effect on whether you gain fat or lbm during overfeeding (apart from just meeting protein goals). Mostly you don't want to go crazy on the fats. I still recommend refined sugar for super cheap calories on a bulk, though other people would axe me for that kind of advice. Your extra calories should come from protein and carbs, and carbs are generally cheaper economically, and refined sugar is cheap, versatile, portable, shelf-stable and super easy to use (no cooking!)

thanks senpai.

ironmanmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/articles/6406-Big-On-A-Budget.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=-8pC1l_FegM and the rest of the series

find a cheap grocery store

Shitty Walmart brand is cheap

I seriously don't understand how people can have trouble gaining weight. If I didn't watch what I eat I could easily clear 3500 calories a day.

I know that feel. But skeletons feel the same way about cutting, people have different appetites.

>ironmanmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/articles/6406-Big-On-A-Budget.pdf
thanks for your research.

>$35 a week

where the fuck does that guy live

5 chicken breasts are like $13 where I live and that's already almost half of that

did he just buy pasta with no sauce?