Industrial civilization will collapse in your lifetime

>industrial civilization will collapse in your lifetime

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbour_of_Eleutherios
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosphorion_Harbour
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.N.T._Farm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polybius
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will it? What are your reasons for thinking so?

>he thinks only industry will collapse

In the west, it already did. Welcome to post-industrial hellscape faggot.

I'm enjoying it desu~

Good.

I can't wait to till the lands for m'lord and bring him bountiful harvests

>They didn't diversify

Good
>MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH WHITE CIVILIZASHUUUUUUU1UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN'1\11!1111!!!!1!!!!!!!1

t. philosophical optimist

How are YOU preparing for the 2033 pension crisis?

Already got my colt

Civilization as a whole was a mistake, not just white civilization.

Civilization was good when only those who had high culture had access to it because they understood how to prevent the collapse. Once this idea was destroyed by the romans and replaced with "Equality before the law" everything that was relevant to preserve was lost

No, I mean civilization per se. Humans aren't supposed to live in fuckhuge urban sardine cans inhaling, drinking and eating mass produced dogshit.

By being an American and not having a generation of people dependent on a “pension”, fucking limey

AI

well that's common sense but urbanization is a process of lack of civilization. Everytime society lived too close to each other it collapsed. Look at Athens when sophists were teaching in public squares or ''super'' cities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbour_of_Eleutherios
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosphorion_Harbour

how will we know when it collapse though

Urbanization and civilization are literally synonyms.

Why would AI cause industrial civilization to collapse?

It seems more likely to fulfill the promise of the industrial era, exterminating the underclass and creating a permanent automatic communist utopia.

nah
Civilization is keeping wisdom which is worth to preserve. The idea of central planning and integrated communities is simply a subject of civil administration

>mass produced dogshit.
The quality of modern "dogshit", in all regards, is magnitudes greater than anything available even 70 years ago.

What am I looking at here?

black friday and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.N.T._Farm

people think small luxuries will cease to exist after industry fall... which is absurd. All Tsars had personal chief cook, Lenin had chief cook, Hitler, etc. Electricity may cease to exist not the privilege of comfort

A country urbanites as it develops because being spread is a much bigger handicap to development.

That has nothing to do with civilization. The word civilization and the word city literally have the same root.

Nice bait.

What's with white people and the obsession with civilisation/society collapse.
I've been to other parts if the world with people who've experienced or known other who experienced this and what the west is going through is nothing.

yeah people who work in offices/corporations need restaurants and a mall nearby

>What's with white people and the obsession with civilisation/society collapse.
Because deep down we want it to happen. Why do you think we're so obsessed with ruins, decay and post-apocalyptic scenarios?

the concept of social collapse is present in every culture
From Sun-Tsu, Socrates and Cicero to mediocre writers of cyberbunk

>the reason for x is x

We're obsessed because we want it. We're not obsessed because we're obsessed.

>"In our time all Greece was visited by a dearth of children and generally a decay of population, owing to which the cities were denuded of inhabitants, and a failure of productiveness resulted, though there were no long-continued wars or serious pestilences among us…. For this evil grew upon us rapidly, and without attracting attention, by our men becoming perverted to a passion for show and money and the pleasures of an idle life, and accordingly either not marrying at all, or, if they did marry, refusing to rear the children that were born, or at most one or two out of a great number, for the sake of leaving them well off or bringing them up in extravagant luxury."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polybius
history does not repeat. Human nature never changed

He was right.

more like, they didn't pay their local capitalist tax lord

You can see he linked lack of morality with collapse. Socrates, Epictetus and 2nd and 3rd christians writers observed the same as well.
Today more people brag about their extravagant hobbies and immorality which is why I think that quote from Polybius explains why people talk so much about societal collapse today

Yeah but nowadays it has such a whiny tone in it .

implying it will not eliminate all intelligent life on earth

The beginning of MENA civilization began in 10000BC in Jericho, as it shows one of the earliest evidence of complex social hierarchy, due to communal and plannification of structures (urbanization).

You won't live to see it.

Captcha: Footpath DRIVE

le bump

Welcome to information civilization user.

America is exactly what he's talking about you retard.