If I'm a chestlet is there any way to increase bust? I've been trying to bench a lot...

If I'm a chestlet is there any way to increase bust? I've been trying to bench a lot, and I'm eating estrogenic foods like lots of flax seeds, but I've only seen a one cup size boost (A to B). I'm encouraged by want more and am thinking of adding some estrogenic supps. I'm looking into fenugreek, fennel seed, saw palmetto, and pueraria mirifica (pic related, what I'm hoping to achieve). Am I gonna fuck my shit up or is this stuff safe?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4159740/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isn't nutritional estrogen bad for both males and females

Can't you just get implants or something?

There's nothing you can do except get fake titties. Embrace your membership of the IBTC

My husband doesn't like how fake tits feel.

Bad how? Like would I be putting myself at risk?

I've been a life long member of the committee; I'm ready to not always have to wear push-up bras.

There are procedures involving stem sells and fat injections that will likely become widely available commercially within the next 10 years. The procedure has been legalized in the EU. For now it ads about 1-3 cup sizes but as they perfect the procedure you could pretty much get any size you wanted.

hormonal imbalance can cause all sorts of problems

the body self-regulates hormones and you should let it unless you already have problems. small tits can't be fixed by hormones

Increase bodyfat,
Some guys prefer chestlets, most won't care, unless they are still immature virgins or you care because other women judge you because they care more than we do

>fighting the flatness
>not embracing it

Literally slap them around, squeeze and abuse them while eating a caloric surplus.

You can have my gyno if you want, come over and suck it out

Implants are terrible. They almost always look horrible and feel worse. You are dumb and should feel dumb.

>only seen a one cup size boost (A to B)
>only
thats a lot, B's are not chestlets

Just be happy with the taters youve got and work towards a killer badonkadonk. You will see more progress working on dat dere squat butt than taking supps to try and make your tits bigger. They make rather great fakes these days as well, consider your options.

My husband likes me fine the way I am. I just want bigger tits. I'm 5'5, 105 lbs (marathoner) but still look like crap because of my small boobs.

I'll just assume you're trolling me, but what would even be the rationale behind this?

Messing with your hormones is more than likely going to change other parts of your body/how it works before your breasts. I used to take spirolactone for hormonal acne. It cleared up my face like it was supposed to but it also changed my libido, made my boobs sore, and fucked up my cycle until I got off of it.

Embrace your tits as they are and just work on what you actually can change about your body.

that pic time lapse the photoshop course she took, and let me warn you in advance, it was a shitty course, the bikini pattern is all mangled up in the last photo. but at least she brushed the skin imperfections

just get on the pill...

>t. huge boob aficionado

I don't want to rob you of your dreams, but have you put any thought into just becoming a swole titlet and using the rest of your body to compensate for your tits (or lack thereof)?
Pic related, it's Sophie Arvebrink, chronic chestlet, halfbreed, and stupid sexy.

this!! fat injections are a good way to boost cup size without implants, but you can't increase them too much at once. once you get fat injections, about 40% of fat cells die and leave the breasts, but you can repeat the procedure if you'd like. considering doing it for myself too

This desu

Same user, increase your bodyfat, your weight is too low, a good portion of it should go to your tits and ass unless you have really shit genetics, 10-15 pounds would work wonders, whatever you do don't get a tit job real men hate fake tits

rear glute spread pls

London chapter?

girl here, i am pretty sure that benching does not increase boob size. nor does it create the illusion of larger breasts.

It's pushed them up but has also pushed them farther apart, so I normally wear 34A and was fitting a 34B okay but now I'm wearing 32B to get the same cup volume as before but push them together more. Thank god for having a VS, Gap Body, and Aerie at the local outlet mall! (And Frederick's of Hollywood for my husband desu, pic related.)

she looks horrible for normie standards, be reasonable

A to B is pretty good, and is about as much as you can reasonably expect outside of implants.

But what do I know, I love me some flat chested girls

I find smaller chests more attractive. Be happy with what you got?

>girl
>Veeky Forums
why would you lie to us like this

It's really not about the size, it's about the shape. I actually don't like big tits as they tend to have terrible shape. Nice firm, small titties are best.

F E N U G R E E K
E
N
U
G
R
E
E
K

1-2 tbsp everyday, in two months or so you'll notice some difference

in addition to fenugreek, rub flaxseed oil on your tits everyday, pushing the fat towards the tits

it does work, gf have done this (increasing already big breasts); but it takes some time (1-2 months minimum, 1y for big changes)

also, INCREASE YOUR BODYFAT

the only women I've seen who were both lean and big breasted are teens

If a girl told you she prefers otters to bears, would you start cutting and doing cardio tomorrow? I mean I prefer otters myself being a runner but I'm assuming you're trying to become a big guy.

>If a girl told you
well first a girl would have to talk to me
checkmate atheists

I'm at 3:11 for the marathon. So close to sub 3 I can taste it. I want bigger boobs, believe me, but I have my priorities straight.

Beyaz increased my girlfriend's cup size from a small B to a full C.

does taking estrogen supplements make women more horny?

>sexy
>those arms

Noogleberry? It kind of uses the same concept as ear or neck stretching but it takes time and dedication but I've heard it works for trannies.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4159740/

can't wait to genetically engineer my future children to have big breasts

DFC>>>>> fat cow tits

Might be bro science but that's what we used to say to girl back in school to let us play with their tits.

>they grow bigger if we play with them
they did grow bigger but it might just be because tits grew at that time

shouldn't you be in the CBT thread slobbering over men

I can literally see the pixels in that tit Photoshop

you got me gud bruh

>this thread

Grumpy girl in the pink has better cleavage in a bikini than me

So how come you got married?

come on /r9k/

You don't get larger breasts except through implants or higher body fat percentage and even that depends on your genetics.

Your only realistic option is to dress and act like a reverse trap.

muh bad bruh muh bad i get grumpy at night

I'm not saying you're entirely in the wrong, as I'm sure there are many "normies" who are put off by a bit of musculature. She has, however, done a great job of keeping a feminine appearance almost in spite of the muscles, plus she has a cute face. I would hit that given the chance (however unlikely), and I'm pretty sure most others would too.
I will admit that with the time and dedication it would take to build the amount of muscle Sophie has, the OP might be better off getting surgery or fat injections as an easier way out, and that I'm posting Sophie merely because I really like the look.

Besides, do you think the opinions of these "normies" would matter much to someone who's asking for breast enlargement advice on a Manchurian horse insemination bulletin board?

Because my husband and I share a common passion (marathons) we like each other's sense of humor, we both place value in the future, and honestly I was more than a little influenced by what he can do in bed. Also despite being skinny (I prefer more well muscled guys like otters) he's tall and handsome, so that more than makes up for it. I think he mostly married me because I don't nag too much, I put out, I have a good job and don't waste money, and I'm attractive.

>Besides, do you think the opinions of these "normies" would matter much to someone who's asking for breast enlargement advice on a Manchurian horse insemination bulletin board?

Yeah. Honestly, he likes me fine the way I am, but I know he would like if I had bigger boobs. And I know that although I'm confident in my body, enough is never enough, and I'd feel better about how I look with full Cs instead of barely Bs.

Was you military?

Neither of us. I'm a paralegal at a small private firm (advocacy for minors, neglect petitions, representation for minors in custody proceedings, etc.) He's currently working on a PhD in behavioral neuroscience (translational models of hedonic and homeostatic mechanisms of eating and obesity in rats).

I have the opposite problem, what can I do to decrease my breast size. I've lost over 30lb but very little has come off my chest.
I'd rather be a chestlet desu. Chestlets don't get back problems on top of their insecurity.

I respect that.

>get the money
>the the careers
>get the stability
>get the ego boost from rewarding jobs
>get the time to be fit
>get (probably) the good house
>get the good plans for the future
>get the good partner (not abusive, good in bed, tall, handsome, fit, smart, educated, good job)

Still don't settle.
>How do I get what I don't have but want Veeky Forums, how do I grow my tits

Winner mentality right there. Got no solution for you doe but don't worry, genetic engineering is coming up and I'm sure making cocks and tits bigger will come out before we fix mortality.

this
OP, stop being a whiny cunt

can't you just increase you dl and romanian dl to avoid back problems?

i work in warehousing and rarely have a stiff back anymore since i started deadlifting, and i'm only at 3pl8 x5

I'll try that and see if there's any improvements

eat more then, a lot more...
boobs are fat pouches, it all depends on how you store it. in the teens, some girls get big boobs bc of hormones effect on fat storage; some will maintain this after their teens, some will lose it to their bellies, some will gain boobs only when they become pregnant. fenugreek and flaxseed will help this but only to the extent that there is fat to be stored in the breasts. slim girls past their 20s with big boobs are exceptional, especially when we are talking about less 24% bf.

Please don't ruin your DFC.

It actually counters the effects you expect because it takes up receptors that could otherwise be used by your much more powerful biological estrogen.

Your boobs got huge
You should be happy u achieved that much u ungrateful wench
Get a fucking boob job if you care so much jesus

yeah not bad for an autist pretending to be a girl on a pedophilic cartoon image board

get pregnant

Underrated

>Also despite being skinny he's tall and handsome
Proof it's all about height, face and frame.

2-3 more years. We're waiting for my husband to finish his PhD and secure his first post-doc. It's IUD city until then so it's not like I can even count on hormonal bc.

What about Japanese-style implants? Apparently they put it under the muscle instead of in the boob, so instead of water balloons on top of your boobs, you get your real boobs on top of water balloons.

Those are actually super freaky if you're active, you can feel your pectorals press against them. . .

Yes, I would fuck a reverse trap so hard that he would wish he was a boy.

'
A B cup is literally only 2 inches from the chest wall to the apex of the nipple.

Measure two inches away form your chest.
Damn. Huge tits, amirite?

...that.... sounds horrifying. Then again it's Japan.

They're not as uncommon as you think. T-nation ran an article last year by a female bodybuilder who had them done.

You got two choices: over or under the muscle.

Except that user isn't asking you to change.

Some believe an imbalance causes things like breast cancer.

chest flys.
as a guy, i went from nothing to a solid A cup.