If size gains are based on hypertrophy, muscle microtears...

If size gains are based on hypertrophy, muscle microtears, whats stopping me from cutting open my muscles and using a meat tenderizer?

sounds like an amazing lifehack dude, go for it

i think you just mighy have made the next big break through in the fitness industry
try it out and let us know how it goes, your name could possibly enter the realms of that of eugene sandow, arnold, and jason genova

you would have to do that several times

That's exactly what foam rolling is except super hardcore. Be careful because people will accuse you of roiding once they see you

Routine?

Nothing, it's just that all these other 95%er cookie cutters are too scared to do WHATEVER IT TAKES.
We don't care about permanent muscle damage, we're freaks.

The micro part in microtears.

Just buy a really small one then

it would be extremely painful

but if you do big tears it means bigger hypertrophy.

go for it bro. just remember to have a bucket for spillage

And then try marinating yourself overnight.

you're a big guy

For you.

As long as I GOMAD, I'm good right? Milk builds healthy bones after all.

because a meat tenderizer will create not microtears, but macrotears. this is just gonna cuck your shit up familia

Are you guys proud of yourselves? You posted again, for approximately the 8 millionth time.
>Haha we're so clever and witty xDDD
>Le Batman memes
You guys are what's wrong with this shithole. Just spouting memes without a good context. No joke was made, you just repeated the same mindless drivel one more time. Honestly, I'm just sick of this garbage. I'd say you were from lereddit but that would actually be giving you too much credit. This is literally just Facebook at this point. I'd expect your mom to post this on a Saturday night because she's alone and pathetic with nothing better to do. Is that what you want? To be a middle aged woman vomiting up a 2 year old meme on the internet? You are worthless, pathetic, and deserve to die. I seriously hope you do the right thing and eat a bullet.

is this copypasta?

Somebody get this hothead outta here

Was getting mad part of your plan?

perhaps he's wondering why someone would baitpost a man, before getting mad about memes on a Cantonese yak breeding forum

If I take out that tampon, will you die?

Your predictability is laughable

>not rolling out with one of these babies

Like you don't even want to make it....

Muscular anabolism is driven by chemical receptor pathways which use the products of anaerobic respiration as ligands. This is why cardio and other very high rep exercising has little muscle building effect: aerobic respiration does not produce the chemical signals which instigate muscle fiber thickening or nuclear duplication

Your autism is predictable

You don't literally have muscle tears when you train. Not even microtears. If you did that's very bad. You'd be pissing brown.

Heh...*unsheathes katana*

OP report back with progress please

>Someone got mad enough and wrote out all that shit

i hope for your sake that this is copypasta

this

TL:DR

the hormonal response is not the same

It would be extremely painful

Can confirm. This is why ancient warriors were ripped even though they didn't have modern gyms or roids.

Wasn't the microtear theory disproven?