The olympics are on. It's great competition, fun to watch all of the events...

The olympics are on. It's great competition, fun to watch all of the events, and I'm just looking at these athletic women. Yeah they're hot but looking at them makes me mad as fuck. Furious and endlessly frustrated. Why?

Because the women surrounding me are on that 'feminine' shit where they're either really skinny, "curvy", or just fat. very very very few are athletic. So many men go after these types of women that the 'athletes' are so far and few between and I can't get what I want. I think athletic women, even some of the butch ones, are hot as fuck. I wanna fuck and date them. I've done so with a couple girls in the past but it's been far and few between.

I've got a great body, tall, lift 4 times a week, swam competitively for 10 years- fitness is very important in my life and having a partner who is also into athletics and fitness would be amazing, after all couples that play together, stay together.

But now I've just begun to resent girls who don't lift or play sports, no matter the age or life situation (I work and balance fitness with success). It's gotten to the point where I'll see a chunkler or a skinny girl walking by and I'll just get triggered internally. I won't cause a scene or harass them but I've begun to feel uneasy. Why can't people be like pic related? it's healthier for you and more appealing for your potential partners. How hard is it to lift and play sports? It's fun and it makes you hot.

Is something wrong with me? Am I being entitled and crazy? Building off of that, body type and by extension, looks, is a baseline requirement for me in a potential partner. If you're athletic AND we get along, hooray. If you're athletic but a complete bitch or we have nothing in common, I'll definitely stick around for the sex but afterwards I'm peacing out. Is this shallow? what does Veeky Forums think?

Nice blog post op.

Back up some of those allegations, post your current body

Better than the ">tfw no gf" shitposts

The effort it takes a woman to look like that is fucking immense. For a woman to look muscular takes SO much more time and effort than it does for men.
>inb4 some autist tries to deny this fact, crash your test levels and then try to make gains or get visible abs, to see what its like for women

Add this to the fact that physical strength is still a relatively new trend for women, means you don't get many fit athletic women.

K

As a Veeky Forums lady, I can tell you that most women are just really fucking unmotivated. I'm sure a few of those skinnyfats you pass would love to have somebody close to them to coach them on and make them feel more confident, because it's awfully scary to start.

That too. I got like 12 hours of activity a week and I'm still not nearly as ripped as I'd like to be, and that's even with a bit of mild /fraud/.

I understand that feel m8

despite my internal autism and lack of social skills causing me to approach wizardhood, one other factor is that I hardly feel drawn to girls unless they look athletic. am I supposed to settle down for some landwhale or some skinnyfat girl that cannot run 1km?

also fellow fatphobe here

Because there's no incentive to.

If a dude is fat / unappealing then he has next to zero chance of finding a girl. I mean it's not even limited to weight. If he's too short, too ethnic, too ugly, whatever. He will automatically get ruled out by the overwhelming majority of women immediately.

A woman on the other hand can be tall, fat and ugly and there will still be hordes of thirsty desperate dudes who would be happy to fuck / date them. Now imagine what it's like just being the average girl.

What's the point in spending all that time and effort in improving yourself at that point? Most people workout to look more attractive to their desired sex. If women are already desired even if they're in the bottom 20%, what's the fucking point?

What's a km? Is that like a mile or something?

"I just want a guy who spends his time writing walls of text on the internet about how he's mad that women don't lift weights" - no women

nice b8 m8

I'll take it and give you this

this is the dumbest fucking post on this entire site right now

>hurrrr not a lot of women are athletic
>I can't get what I want

What's stopping you, other than being a genetically inferior beta faggot?
Why the fuck are you even here? Just to cry on a mongolian macrame imageboard?
Jesus, you're such a pathetic piece of shit.

I wish my anger right now had the power to give you cancer, just to repay you for the cancer you've spread to this website.

Literally, LITERALLY kill your fucking self, you chucklefuck

THEN WHY THE FUCK CANT I GET LAID!?!

It's frustrating. I am not even overweight just slighty skinnfat and according to Veeky Forums just the fact that I have a pussy attached to my body should get me at least a 5/5 guy who wants to fuck me. THIS THEORY IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!!! I couldnt even get the one creepy guy in my IT class to go out with me.
I guess I am just either really fucking ugly, or people are too scared of my good looks even thou i dont think thats the case.

Sorry for attentionwhoring but this annoys me so fucking much.

you're like the female elliot rodgers

Well now I feel bad about my post

People don't like the same things I like REEEEEEE

You're a mojo

no one should ever need to tell anyone else this but, maybe the creppy fella didnt really knew what he was doing?
one of the two needs to take the initiative, all that is needed is an ice breaker
>i kinda like you
or
>i wish i could spend some more time with you
then just go with it or escalate from that, if someone is not into you they will tell you

I understand it is better for people's health to be more active and athletic and I 100% agree with you on that, but for most women or people in general to look like this isn't as easy as you would assume. Obviously those women in the Olympics train hard and work hard for several years and months leading up to the Olympics. Some of them don't even look like that all the time. It takes a very strict diet and workout regime that not every person could follow due to economic or social situations some people deal with. If you had to choose between feeding your children or getting a gym a monthly membership I'm pretty sure the choice would be to feed your kids.

Many people have situations that you don't know about that doesn't make their health their first issue maybe because other things are more demanding in their life, especially if they have a family. Also, some people don't have much self control when it comes to food, which can be worked on, but some people may feel helpless because they don't know necessarily who to go to because not everyone has access to a trainer or dietian. Of course they can go online, but many people don't put research in their own hands and would probably get a lot of misinformation from diet fad websites and articles if they don't know what they're looking for.

I'm not defending people that have no legitimate excuse because some people simply are lazy, but I don't see why you seeing people on the street that aren't your ideal body type makes you upset. You have no idea if they're actively working to become more fit and they're in the process of becoming healthy, so to assume they aren't just because they don't look that way to you is silly. I understand wanting an athletic partner, but you also need to keep in mind not everyone can or would do something just because you do.

Nothing to write home about. Also maybe join a coed sports team where girls are likely to share your interests

fuck you and the blog you rode in on

Go to events where people have similar interests then initiate conversation. Or alcohol works

OP here. That's not my physique. I'm not even white.

>All female athlets are taller than me

Feels bad

>I'm not even white

well there's your problem

OP I hope you reailze that you're attracted to that girl because she's also facially pretty, not jsut her body.

If she were fat, skinny or average (but not fit) you'd still find her attractive because of her face.

post face bby

>mfw thinking about you hurting

Someone pls shoop the helmet onto her head

desu the males aren't doing much better. in general guys tend to be just as fat as women in the general population, and just as out of shape. the fact that you're focusing in on just the women is what you should really be looking at. why do you want to hate women so much? I mean I hate fatty unathletic SOBs as much as anyone else, but I dont particularly hate males or females for it- i hate all fatties equally as it should be. The only reason I can see you get mad in particular at women is because you're so desperate to fuck one, which again has more to do with you than anything else

Olympians do actually train harder than the average athlete fyi. also, having a body fat low enough to have strong visible abs in a woman tends to also mean that she's not getting her period and doesn't have the bodyfat to sustain basic reproduction- thats not healthy whether you want kids or not. It's really not naturally normal for chicks to be as fit as a lot of the olympians.

honestly, wtf do you look like to be saying shit like this? i bet you look a lot worse than the olympian in ops pic.

you're delusional. It sounds like you wish to be the little girl and you're bitter as fuck about being male. get over yourself and grow up

Join a crossfit gym

i wanna stick a 16 gauge in her right AC so bad

>Am I being entitled and crazy?
Basically.. You're just desperate and getting frustrated with the lack of potential partners.

maybe ur too big op, maybe all the athletic girls are looking for someone small so they can crush you

Chubby chaser or fat women DETECTED

Was at the gym just now and superfattyweight women's lifting was on. Sheeet those girls are strong as fuck. A couple of them were C&J weights that I could only backsquat.

Gave me some real motivation to add a few extra pounds to my working sets.

BTW, I wrote all that prior to reading the majority of your post. You are a jackass. Get over yourself.

Do I have standards (e.g. do I select only girls that are Veeky Forums or at least skinny)? Of course. Do I resent those that are not within my narrow parameters? No, I'm not autistic.

Think of it this way: you're not exactly Mr. Olympia yourself. Feel free to hit on a girl of your pic's caliber. She'll probably think you're dog food.

Lol faggot im not natty large shredded and compete in BJJ at brown belt level go fuck yourself nerd I'll skullfuck your mother and make you watch maggot

I'm more mad about how fucking waste of time the female olympics are.

If I wanted to watch high school level of athleticism I would watch that.

That all aside, I'm into buff women so your post doesn't resonate with me at all.

I do agree that Olympians are very devoted people and way above the average person, I didn't mean to depict it any other way in my post. And I definitely wish I looked like the pic in OP, and I am also amenorrheic. That is what I'm trying to say -- they are the ideal.

>compete
>brown belt

All I want in life is a 6'2" Amazon woman to crush my head between her thighs

my self-improvement and lifting routine has 0% to do with attracting men.

if the only reason you lift is to attract mates, you've got issues.

>if the only reason you study, die in wars, build societies, earn salaries, dress nicely, is to attract a mate you've got issues

Look up Jessica Ennis Hill you spanner.
She has washboard abs and popped out a baby last year and won a Silver medal yesterday

>tfw 6'3 gf
feels good man

so i'm on a board full of completely id-driven horny idiots.

i guess that's not really news.

it must suck to not lift for yourself and genuinely enjoy it

>id-driven horny idiots
Nah it's totally bit like we're solely genetically programmed to fuck. It's not like our sole purpose in life is procreation and proliferation of the species.
>b-but I'm a special snowflake

>tfw 6'3" and all I want is a woman of physical superiority similar to mine
I guess comparative intelligence would be cool too

If you're attracted to masculine bodies, why don't you date a dude?
If 95% of women trigger some frustrated emotional response from you, you're probably just gay.

Nothing wrong with being gay op.
Maybe try it

dude your barely out of DYEL territory, what the fuck are you even on about? you better have a fucking 10/10 face

so.. you only operate on the basis of your "programming," everything you do is for the purpose of getting laid, and you live an empty shell of a life?

THIS ISNT ME FFS