Tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone on Veeky Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little yank students and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you would literally be eating pavement in under a second

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAXaCmky4Hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post body

so u are unintelligent and you compensate by fantasizing about things that will never happen?

ok boyo

A shot to the balls/throat/ribs/inner thighs/knees, you're done, OP. KYS slow fuck

Pics or get the fuck out OP.
And just because you exagerate being "built like a brick shithouse" doesn't mean you can fight.
>satire vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=YAXaCmky4Hw

there's pizza

>you get in my face
>punch to side of head
>kick groin
>knee to face

ur fucking done for kiddo

/thread

>large build means you automatically win fights
Nice try OP, now fuck off.

what if he posts body does that un-end the thread?

haha nice bants lads

not a fan of you stealing /brit/ gimmicks, need you out of business sunshine

Yes, in your specially designed scenario you might beat most of fit. But in real life, I could steal your girl, get your dream job, and outpreform you just about everywhere. Have fun with your outdated measures of masculinity in an increasingly feminized society pleb. Have fun dropping spaghetti on girls I wouldn't even fuck. I am aesthetic, you look like shit.

got anything to say now?

It worked for Bruce Lee and his side kicks.

Fucking twink.

Other than that you look kinda average? Not really.

yeah nice try you fucking little spoon

i'm 5'7 but i have fucking 3 black belts. i could kill you with my index finger alone if i wanted to, and that's only on my left hand

>He thinks this is impressive by Veeky Forums standards

the runts are runting i see

>Got anything to say now
Yeah, you're small. Solid ottermode.
6/10 troll
10/10 waste of time

Top kek no you wouldn't I know a 5'9" manlet that posts on here that would destroy you

pretty solid for a natty. what do YOU look like ;)

No it didn't. Get you're facts straight before you try to agree with me.

meet me at flat spracken house, dukes place marlow and I'll fucking demolish you

let's get a frontal without a pose, and make sure the legs are in focus

>6 foot 3
>weigh ~200 pounds naturally (i.e. Not being fat or skinny but "just rght")
>but i'm built like some mexican shanty town

You don't know how to fight. If you did you would have navy seal'd in some hooey about Muai Thai or amateur MMA.
You've never been in a fight. You obviously have no idea what makes a decent fighter, so even the skinniest, scrawniest kickboxer could drop you.

Worst "fight me" b8 I've ever seen. You even had the body to pull off a good one.

where your traps at bro
do you even deadlift

only well adjusted men in this thread

>6'4

go for your legs and your dead

lmao lanklets

I would eat you for breakfast.

You know you are a failure at life when you have to imagine impossible situations in order to feel superior to the rest.

I would simply eat him, I'm into cannibalism.

think you could take me twink?
>pic related

>he doesn't provide a picture
Not even OP, but wew lad

what are you, 160lbs? You have no mass no gains, look like a twink. I would beat the shit out of you and then id stick my dick inside of you so you'd finally know how it is to feel at least a little like a man.

then id blow in you and call you a faggot

Hey parvi

>tfw this pasta sounds eerily familiar

I'd form an alliance with the manlets and lanklets. The manlets would climb onto your shins and weigh you down, slowing your movements. The lanklets surround you and begin slapping furiously. You'd become enraged and careless. Infuriated and shackled by my brethren, I would tip my fedora then look up at you.

"For the alliance"

Running at you (like sonic) I drop kick a hole directly through your monstrous body. An explosion happens. Your corpse rains from the sky. We pry open the cage rogether and rule the new found lands.

autism: the post

Yeah but what meal?

Dinner or would you just portion him out?

He doesn't have much meat so we have to be wise.

Gr8 b8 m8
Now go get fucked by your muslim overlords...

I don't believe I have ever seen someone post that