Can I live off of a few eggs a day and a multivitamin Veeky Forums?

Can I live off of a few eggs a day and a multivitamin Veeky Forums?

I drink 12-15 beer a day and I'm trying to lose weight but it basically leaves me with no room for food calories

alcohol kills gains bro

>alcoholism

Thank god I only drink once in a while

stop posting this

sage

Stop posting this thread about you being an alcoholic every fucking day.

I don't workout I just want to lose weight but it's impossible when eating normal meals and also drinking beers everyday

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Stop drinking calories. Go to the sticky.

I was looking to start, actually.

and now the Parents being gains goblins
fuck you

Stop drinking you retard you'll feel better after a few weeks of no booze trust me, I was a raging alcoholic for years and I feel 10x better now that I'm sober

>12-15 beer a day
jesus fuck and I'm beating myself up for having 5 """craft beers""" with friends over the course of a week right now

That's not even drinking wtf you beta cuck

OP is an alcoholic but any grown man who kicks himself for having a few beers with friends is a straight up bitch

Quit 2 months ago. Just stopped, was only doing 5 a day though so no real cravings.

But don't stop now user you look so cool.

Dip instead

Why would you even smoke if you smoke less than a pack a day?

Try GOBAD worked for me

Kek

roasted

you're PROBABLY drinking like 150-200 calories per beer. you've got to stop drinking calories

I quit two years ago.

Just stop. Don't buy another pack. Just don't do it. Look at your pack right now and say that this is the last one you will every buy.

I tried quitting for about a year and a half. I did everything, but it didn't stick until I just put my foot down and didn't let myself buy any more. Not if I'm drunk, not if it's been a long day... just nope. I've probably smoked ten or fifteen cigarettes in the two years since I bought my last pack, and they were always cigs that were offered to me by strangers (without me asking or even hinting I wanted one) when I was drunk. It's best to say no exceptions and set that as a rule for yourself, but I have to be honest and say I have slipped up a couple times.

>tfw i drink most of my calories
>broton shakes tho

but srsly ethanol prevents fat oxidation while being processed by the liver so all of those eggs and beer carbs are going straight into your fat cells