What does Veeky Forums shave with? I've been using Gillete Mach 3 and it's pretty shitty...

What does Veeky Forums shave with? I've been using Gillete Mach 3 and it's pretty shitty. Thinking of getting a safety razor.

im full hobo mode, no shave here

safety razors are objectively better. You don't have to buy into the more blades better shave meme, you can actually control the shave and the handle lasts forever. razor blades are dirt cheap something like $15 for 100

Use this for my lower half. No bumps, but use Gillete Fusion for my balls. For face, Norelco electric razor since i have sensitive skin.

I use a safety razor, much cleaner shave with less effort once you get used to it.

What are you a fucking woman?

I use a safety razor, it's so worth it.

Straight razor, you don't cut yourself as often as people think. Honing the blade can be annoying though.

Shhhh, be gone stubbles. I want a close shave, not a something to protect my fragile face.

Safety razors are great, don't skimp on the initial investment though.

Sloots suck my cock harder when they see my bald penis

Recommend safety razor. Expect that there will be an adjustment period and try several kinds of blades. To minimize cuts, remember that no pressure is required.

disposable mach 3s are excellent ime,

do alot of research
Veeky Forums has a sticky that covers the basics of using a safety razors, check it out
You'll see major skin improvements almost immediately
might as well wet shave too

Safety razor masterrace, if you buy razors off internet in bulk (200+) you will save money.

Get it...been shaving with one for 2 years now...I did it out of jewness as the cost of ownership is cheaper....

Are straight razors a meme for fags or are they actually nice to use? I like knives, so I've been interested in getting one, but it seems like mostly hipster fucks use them

I am jawlet so I don't shave.

Fucking little bitch.

I get acne and bad irritation no matter what if I use a razor, so I just use a buzzer on its shortest setting or an electric razor.

Leaves you with manly stubble anyway so it's all good.

Hipster- Straight razor
Smart/economical person- Safety razor
Dumbasses- all the other kinds of razor
Pussies-

Safety razors are goat.

Dollar Shave club when I'm not in a hurry.
I've been using pic related basically since puberty when I am in a hurry.

I usually am in a hurry.

Safety is def the way to go.
Also use a brush and shave soap as well. If you are using that gillete gel shit you are an idiot.
Proraso master race checkin in.

Shaving cream from a jar is best. Shaving soap dries out too fast iMO

i had one of these but i felt that it would miss quite a bit unless i go over the same area for awhile and it felt like it would occasionally pull my hair

I use the single blade safety razors.
Multi blade razors irritate my skin.

Hey, here. Proraso master race here. Pinaud aftershave masterrace as well.

>Pinaud aftershave masterrace as well
My nig

I cant believe so many people on fit agree on this. I feel like this is a trick or something.

Safety razor
Proraso
Pinaud

All you need

Safety razors are objectively better, but take awhile to get the hang of. Your first shaves will fucking suck in the sense that it'll feel like a dollar bic could've gotten closer. After that, you're okay.

I don't use mine anymore because my beard grain grows in weird on my neck, and i can't shave it close with one of those without seriously, seriously irritating the skin.

I now just use one of those mach 5s or whatever, and make extra sure to dry it well: microscopic rust/pitting is why those get dull so fast.

Dad gave me this a few months ago. I like it much better than anything I've used before. I think only having two blades is good for my face. They don't make this handle any more (it was the aluminum made to crazy air force level precision in the 80s or 90s), but the blade it uses is Trac II Plus.

Forgot pic

Braun Pulsonic/Series 7
no cartridges master race

I'm probably gonna start minoxidil soon desu brehs

Anyone here got any experience with that?

Holy fuck youre right about the honing. Any tips? Im not sure if im using the wrong amount of pressure or my technique is shit.

A pair of clippers

Takes 20 seconds, and never dulls - I have not a fucking clue why every man on the planet doesn't own a pair and still fucks around with razors.

Don't do something that stupid.

electric razor

Since 2 years ago.

I use a safety razor with Feather double edged razors

why's that stupid?

I'm considering plastic surgery anyway, trying to some nice stubble to improve facial aesthetics isn't that invasive

Agreed on the safety razor; took me a month or two to not look like I'd run my face across a cheese grater but after that the shave was significantly better than with disposables/the electric one I started with.

Definitely get a brush and shaving soap too. I've been using colonel conk's soap and it smells great and has done wonders for my skin.

Safety razor

My setup is Murkuk 34c with a long handle (idk if thats what c stands for but whatever) with Feather blades.

For shaving soaps I recommend Proraso. I got the green one and that one works fine and I actually use it more than my $30 shave soaps from DR Harris and some other one with tallow.
For these you will probably need a badger hair brush which dont look for one over $20 if youre just starting out as they are more or less luxury and not a huge jump in quality.

Switched to a safety razor 3-4 years ago, never looked back, just find the "right" blade for you.

Tfw I buy 100 blades for $10.40 from Amazon, that will last me 3-5 years, seriously

a

I use liquid soap face wash instead of shaving cream. It does the trick if shaving cream makes your face break out with acne.