/fraud/

steroids general.

>steroids are life savers edition.
>its retarded to take anything else besides test and mast edition.

>steroids are for winners, not manlet faggots edition

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A6CZ2J8gJtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

last one

jb fl finally fixes his life and stops being a disappointment

If I have swollen ass lymph nodes can I just use a 23g needle to drain their ass or what

where did faceless go anyways?

havent seen him in a while

Okay, wow, that makes me feel terrible. I have no idea how.

I think I might stick around where I am right now, start going to local AA meetings tomorrow and see if I can't beg for my job back in a few weeks.

are you the guy thats been complaining about his lymph nodes for the past 2 months?

guys, honest opinion.

with hard work, can i get big and jacked on 250 test e cruise and 500mg blast?

im sick and tired of

>250mg test e
>gains
>pick one

look at masT ffs he looked FRAUD as a natty

in4 jerry becoming a cute girl

nice digits but no, ask stoya

Post your best cross dressing tips

hey congrats FL

no

yes

uhh no

Not a steroid q, but looking for some advice.

Bout to start an Andarine (s4) cycle tomorrow. Currently losing weight and making progress. Would it make sense to increase my kcal deficit even more because of the effects of s4, or would that be counter intuitive? Currently working with a 600 kcal deficit. Intermediate lifter, nothing special

NO, ASK STOYA

Where do I get steroid? And will they make my balls shrink? Will they give me acne? Will they make me hit my mom? Will I die of a heat attack? How much do they cost?

I'm sad and fat and lifting is a very slow progress even though my arms and back hurt every time i leave the gym

maybe you should try killing yourself instead

reddit steroids

*yesterday's copypasta*

>look at masT ffs he looked FRAUD as a natty

jerry would a CUTE girl

holy shit lol

well youre just being rude now
you'll never see my qt sundress pics

s-stop it

will the sundress be low enough to show your tattoo?

im sorry bb but I'm not gonna post them here with all these fags

you would make a VERY PRETTY girl jerry

I'm sorry dude

you shouldn't put your life on hold for weeks hoping to get a job you will most likely never get back though. just move on.

I didnt think about that.
I guess
although I placed it so low v's and tanks dont show it

thats ok I wouldn't have respected you if you had

s-stop

FUCK ME MUH DIK, WHO IS THIS?

I'll respect you if you post your pics here, but you won't, faggot.

beth lily

you should become a girl jerry, I have a feeling you'd love you STACY life

Until I get my hands on a real steroid source, I am pretty fucking eager to buy MK-677 and/or Ostarine with a bit of Aromastin. Are the gains from these comparable to some real anabolics? Or will I just wind up showing up at the gym three times a week looking bloated and weird?

Has anyone been happy with MK-677 or Ostarine in some form of gains? Is it a valid stepping stone into the fraud world?

lol obviously not
for the exact same reasons

im too bald
also I want to be hyuge and ripped

but its not like I never considered it

mk677 is the only one worth it, is is a hgh secrotologue

Thanks, I had 6 dropper bottles a couple years ago and dosed the shit everyday without working out (I was actually trying to grow taller). This time I will have 1 year of base working out and I understand diet better.
Sounds good, i'll stick to the MK. It gave me water titties that I only just got under control, but this time will be different.

>its retarded to take anything else besides test and mast edition
Rude
I'll just keep pinning tren for awesome gains thank you

>most likely never get back
The manager has re-hired people before that have fucked up worse than me. One of their employees was caught shooting up heroin in the bathroom, fired and re-hired a month later.

the legit trenbologna acetato with nordic hgh??

wear a wig, I bet you'd look cute, also not posting pics

Hell, their main day shift fry cook is someone that's constantly high on meth.

Only Nordic

I could literally be azusa
But ripped

stop it.

thats not a good atmosphere for you to be in
get a job elsewhere

Look like it's that time of the day again lads

Haha, I don't work with the dude anymore after he stole from me. I like everyone else though, and I like the job, it's a bit difficult to just let go of that.

You guys are all fucking nerds.

You just do not like to leave your comfort zone.

KEK

That thought had crossed my mind, isn't that everyone though? I can't say I'm very comfortable right now though, I guess I'm just feeling very disoriented.

No it isn't everyone.

Your comfort zone is a fucking ham sandwich, you scrapple eating cunt.

I'm so tired of thinking objectively and perceiving so many faults that hardly anybody else ever gives a shit about though.

Just fuck.

Rude.

n-no you are Satan!

I love this webm
Can you please make a version with my name above the guy dancing rather than the Aussie flag?

Post the fat asses you know I like.

You think I'm rude? You don't know rude. You sheltered twat. I've seen some things, man. And some stuff.

I just want to be normal, and have a normal experience, but thinking like this has mired me in failure. I don't want the capacity to think objectively anymore, I can't be happy, I can't be confident and I can't be with anybody.

Where do you get nice wigs

I know you know

sp0ike?????

Nobody can be with anybody. They just brute force it until they get tired of it.

Try taking what you want.

I actually don't, I have very naturally luscious hair.

Sp0ikey? Cr0ikey!

>faults that hardly anybody else ever gives a shit about though.
What faults?

you sound like a faggot and ur shits all retarded

i remember the first time i came to fraud and saw a post about how you were going to community college and some girl smiled at you.

Yeah.

Lol I gave my oneitis a ride home from work, didn't spill my spaghetti and didn't ask her out again. I'd say that's progress.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A6CZ2J8gJtk

So you're just doing things for her with no reciprocation? That is no progress and is in fact nothing. It's just shit.

I guess so.

Curious what you think I should've done in that situation. I was talking to her the whole time p-casual, I figured that was progress.

Just to clarify, I was the one that offered. I'd just gone on my break and saw her walking down the street on a blistering day and offered a ride more as a coworker thing. I mean, I still have those feelings but I've put them aside so I can interact with her more regularly like my other coworkers. I wasn't trying to ignore her anymore just because I've been crushing on her and she's rebuffed me a few times, is that just weak of me?

you'll be 30 in 2 years and she still won't be able to buy alcohol legally. I think you need to set your sights a little higher. Your life goals are likely vastly different at this time in your lives and dealing with her immaturity is not something you need

Arguably, not have injected yourself into the situation; you desire something from her, you refuse to take the necessary lead and you allow interactions that aren't beneficial to either party. Sp0ike argues that you're getting social "repetition". That any engagement is fun and beneficial for you. I agree and I don't. I don't like wasting my time and I see no reason for you to devalue yourself in such a manner.

Yeah, I haven't been pursuing that deliberately anymore either, I was just sayin', nigga goddamn.

How old are you m8?

Man where tf is stoya, i miss him more than my gf rn

masturbating to pictures of me no homo

Were all chads here dont worry, yes even you fatman

I wasn't trying to give you shit my dude. I just want you to find someone that appreciates you and be happy with yourself. Sorry if it came off negatively

>Sp0ike argues that you're getting social "repetition". That any engagement is fun and beneficial for you
I agree with this pretty much. I get what you're saying though, I'm just trying to interact more, gain experience and I'm not to the point that I can just go for the end-game.

>her immaturity
how mature do you think fats is? 16?

Seconded, like, for real.

I feel like I'm pretty goddamn immature, tbH.

i wasn't implying you two should be together since you're both similar ages on maturity.
i was implying you need to grow up.

when did you meet gf

How unpleasant.

I hate you
Buy me a sundress

Chadding it up brah

Ask nicely
This is a no bully zone

He has gone on to a better place

>all those underage girls lying about their age on tinder
why is this allowed?

I don't own any, I don't think they're very cute tbH

your constant bad vibes are unpleasant.

>fuck your bad vibes bro

So chads can spank and fuck them

Give me more stories, theyre uplifting

Your vibe receiver is wonky af brobro.

You're complaining about it?
Really?
I used to match with them and laugh at how thirsty they are

o. my bad lonelylifts.

None of them are as intense as last night, Chad has officially taken over that's why I'm so hype

It's flattering knowing girls aged 17-45 want to bang

It's all about ENERGY and being a man, feels good leading a qt around

Tell me about your gf bro

>tfw no femjerry gf/bf

Wow
You are fucked in the head bro

nvm I thought it was something else, p qt tBh

You got doxxed by talking about her

post pic of qt you fucked