Anyone else hear genuinely not care about women?

Anyone else hear genuinely not care about women?

I genuinely only care about making money and getting bigger. That's it. Anything else is a distraction that should be ignored.

fag

Fpbp

Life isn't fun then

Life isn't fun anyway

>Defining homo in denial

Pursue women when you stop being such a weak poorfag then

I've been so thoroughly ruined by 2d and other waifu techniques too arcane to be mentioned in polite spaces that normal women just don't attract me anymore, especially in person.

I am slowly going full self improvement junky mode. I just want to be the best possible at the 5 skills/attributes I put value in and put all my effort into that.

girls are gains goblins

It is though.

I'm interested in women but when I start talking to them it always dies.

You sound pretty homo. Stop lying to yourself and come out of the closet.

Who said you can't do that and fuck sluts in the process? Faggot

Because I just don't want to user. Mainly because of

How? OP has just said he focuses only on working to make money and working to get bigger.

Well what's your goal with women? Fuck them or a relationship? If you want a relationship just give up

I enjoy hitting a new pr more than fucking a random slut desu

Maybe all the sex I've has was just garbage but I just stopped caring about women after a few.

The point of sex isn't so much the actual feeling, it's the emotional validation of another human saying "I'd fuck you".

But this advantage is lost as soon as a I speak to most women because I very quickly lose my desire for validation from them.

So I just jack off.

My only goal in life is to make a single worthwhile piece of art in the form of an album

If I do that I can die a happy man.

Good. Focus on yourself and keep it that way. Chasing gains and money while ignoring girls makes them come to you anyway. Chasing girls while ignoring gains and money loses all three

the fact that you started a thread about this makes you sound like you're trying to cope with your inability to attract women

never hide from your failures, user

>mfw all my actions are currently working towards the creation of a single product

Feels pretty good.

>tfw get anxious every time I want to release an album because I'm scared it isn't at least 9/10 so I scrap it and start the process all over again

>mfw put a massive amount of effort into a particular aspect of my project only to quit half way through and start over because I think it's fundamentally flawed

I had my fun in the military and now I'm looking for someone to actually have a relationship with but all the girls at my uni have literally no life experience and I feel like an old man talking to them. It's easy to get into pants but I want something more real

No such thing user

Please don't say that

Every time I nut, I die a little. I've probably died twenty thousand times now. I want to live...

trip on jerry

Women do not have the same mindset as men, and beyond that almost none have ever done anything interesting.

If you want "real" emotional fulfillment your options are inner fulfillment or going gay, because with women your best bet is getting oneitis for a girl you create in your mind and project onto a real one who eventually shatters your illusions of them being an interesting human.

I don't mind girls but my lifting is completely separate from them.

Yeah just get an anime waifu

>anime waifu
I have delved into waifu depths none should user.

I have trancended,