Who is comfy in the whitelist of by far the most promising coin of this moment?

Who is comfy in the whitelist of by far the most promising coin of this moment?

>no burgers
>KYC with only a handful of people in it
>ycombinator backed (yes the same company which accelerated dropbox and coinbase into the succes they are today)
>ING backed (the world's largest banking/financial services and insurance conglomerate by revenue with gross receipts exceeding $150 billion per annum)
>lowest of the lowest ICO footprints with an actual product, plan and trust of REPUTED backers (there are no shitty unicorn investors like cryptonigger and old money bitcoin whale funds, but fucking real life money makers and problem solvers backing the PRODUCT)
>literally zero marketing, off the grid

Easiest money I am going to make this year, if not in 2018 too. This is the one you were waiting for, for those in the whitelist, max out your allocation and everything left after that. I am not kidding you, this is the coin to exponentially grow your portfolio. The FOMO on this coin once the mainstream finds out will be fucking biblical.

Too early to shill. This doesn't need shilling anyway.

Sage and delete pls

180 eth in presale and 5 more accounts for the open sale. Was also in the chainlink presale with 110 eth.

Now I'm getting into the next promising presale before anyone on biz has even mentioned it.

I have never known this level of /comfy/

whats your next ico?

It's storm and it's been mentioned.

tfw only 2 accounts

>mfw i'm an american and I couldn't get in the ICO because I have a networth of $2,000

fuck you guys

Son of a bitch

How did you get in the presale?

I like how you don't even mention the name of this stupid shitcoin.

What the fuck is storm?
I was in the ZRX ico and during the ZRX bullrun Request wrote a medium post that it was going to be built on ZRX. I joined the slack when it was still only like 200 people and they announced the presale then. You had to write an essay about why you'd make a good strategic investor. I saw the y-comb backing and it was obvious this was gonna be big. Saw the slack explode over the next few weeks and decided I'd get more in the open sale. Never saw this level of hype that quickly. Kyber took months to reach that level of hype and MoneySkel connection while Request took two weeks with no marketing/PR other than a few medium posts.

that's all well and fine for the shitting streets of mumbai. here in America, that's nothing to brag about, pajeet. maybe you learn how to use the potty, then get back to me.

Stop. I can only get this erect.

It's okay to hate user. I'm just feeling /comfy/ because I started this year as an unemployed poorfag with no idea what I was going to do with my life and I'm going to end the year knowing that I'll make it. Sorry for feeling a bit smug.

you wrote a 500 word essay for the privilege of buying their shitcoin. that's pretty undignified behavior. nothing to celebrate. i hope your little foray into judaism doesn't end with you sucking dicks underneath a bridge. you know? this won't end well. you don't have the constitution to make it.

>zero marketing, off the grid
This isn't a good thing you moron.

Fagget.

>not writing 500 words for free 300-500% gains

lol stay poor

dicks: confirmed.

It is when you consider the kyber level hype they already have with no marketing.

can I get whitelisted now?

>Was approved for whitelist after being in the wait list
>Didnt notice email until today
>Too late to register
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kyber is bleeding more than your asshole after a 500 word essay. that's what you have to look forward to with a coin without marketing.

nope

motherfuck

For the love of god, can someone in this thread drop the name of this shitcoin?

Is that a request?

Reddcoin. Gonna be Lit AF!!!!!

you're requesting the name of the coin?

ITT: Guys who try to shill their bad ICO investment

lmao, yeah it's bad, gl with your crazy bitcoin gold gainz, loser

Im mad jealous not gonna lie. Hopefully i can snag some for x2 on ED before the real moon start.

If it suits you

This, we do not need shilling as we get moon anyway.

Buy from etherdelta 2x if you can, this is sure 5x atleast.

This is a request.

seems like his network is not working. he cant read your message.

yes, its a request

>yfw only one whitelisted account

lmao you're all cunts. finally figured out the name.

Chancoin :)

when will it hit an exchange
should i buy it when it does

Only one whitelist account... but at least member of the early_members thread in slack as one of first 250 slack registrants... so I got that going for me which is nice.

of course you should this is ChainLink all over again expect x4-x5

How likely is it to be able to buy on the second day?

Pretty sure ~90% will be sold first on the first day. Cap is low.

Where can I buy this other than etherdelta?

Can I ask what you wrote to get in? Chris of Request told me they denied most pre-sale offers because they weren't strategic enough. If you could lend some insight that'd be appreciated, thanks

hmm, depends on your strategy. If you're looking for flip ED is your only option. If you're going to hold medium-long term (mainnet launch is planned on q1 2018 so holding is a good idea) than just wait for liqui or binance and buy there. Price will increase anyway.