Do you carry to the gym?

Do you carry to the gym?
I do, even in the sauna.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2Zrn5sY5SY
boston.cbslocal.com/2014/05/17/mass-man-shot-to-death-while-hiking-california-trail/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you one of those beta "operator" faggots? How is a gym or sauna even remotely dangerous?

My college passed campus carry. So I can now legally carry in the gym.........

>am /k/ommando btw

>mfw

all those horny greek gods may try and steal ops boipucci

no my muscles are all I need

Yeah I wear a holster everywhere I go, let's people know not to fuck with me. I haven't had the opportunity to take my baby into a sauna yet.

You'll never be anywhere near as alpha or physically fit as true operators if you keep up with that attitude

>pic related

I pocket carry in my trunks at the gym. I might print a little, but I carry everywhere anyway, so why not the gym?

jason blaha pls go

you open carry a gun, i open carry heavy ass weight

I carry my LCP sometimes but I usually keep it in my gym bag until I'm done. I have to use a shitty belly band holster since I workout in surplus short shorts at 2am. When I'm running outside I carry though. Not for niggers but for animals mostly. I've had random aggressive dogs approach me while I'm running before. Haven't been bitten yet but I would hesitste to remove doggo if I had to.

>unnecessarily exposing your weapon to extreme humidity

never gonna make it

I should but I don't. I lift at my community college though so not allowed to technically. It stays in the car. Real good bro tier cops there frequently walk by.

Fuark bro. New yorker's dream. How have things changed? Im assuming not really right? Just more sick /k/unts talking about guns more openly?

just ask zyzz how dangerous a sauna can be senpai

>sauna
>humidity

Do you even lift?

>sauna
>not humid
Vitun neekeri

What do you carry, and how do you concealed carry in gym clothes?

What's the most comfortable carry position/style for gym carry, given that you have to move so much?

Also, what condition do you carry in?

You can not battle the sauna with a gun OP. That's not how you take revenge for Zyzz.

Up his ass, thats how he does it, and how he gets away with it in the sauna.

you are really rustling my Finnish jimmies

oh I forgot your pussy merrican saunas only go up to like 50C otherwise I would've told you that you're an idiot for getting a piece of metal into a booth that'll definitely burn your little noodle but now you're just a run of the mill idiot regardless

Jesus how insecure are you?

got one of those gun fanny packs with front pocket where I keep paper with routine and pen, feels good man

Sure do OP

youtube.com/watch?v=P2Zrn5sY5SY

No, I don't live in a free country.

A lot of universities that allow campus carry still don't allow campus carry in their rec.

im a cop and ill be off my probationary period soon. so i will open carry pretty soon.

>be me
>have CHL
>go into gym
>gun tucked in basketball shorts
>start working out
>doing weighted pullups and each rep I do my shirt comes up and shows gun
>some guy complains
>gym employee ask me to show her CHL
>I do
>gym employee can't do shit
>eventually walks away
>finish my workout
>mfw

Yup, I wear a baggy shirt with two colt commanders in opposing shoulder holsters.

You can never be too safe. Never know when a guy jumps at you with an assault penis.

The have the legal right to kick your ass out.

>America is so dangerous that you literally have to carry a weapon at all times
>"yes we're a first world country:DDD"

>America is so dangerous that you literally have to carry a weapon at all times
Nah, but why not? You keep a fire extinguisher in your home, don't you? Jumper cables in your car?

How lame are you?

Answer is: very

Roger Estep has really let himself go.

That's Mark Rippetoe, but your point stands.

Yeah, I microload by adding extra magazines to my chest rig.
>tfw squat 3.5pl8 and 5x17 rds of 9x19mm and 1x15 rds 9x19mm 115 gr JHP plus my G17 for 5x5
Gonna try to add another round today, wish me luck!

Except that the chance of you dying in an armed robbery when you pull your gun increases dramatically. Since you forcing the other person to shoot too.

You literally have no idea what it means to carry a weapon for protection.
Ask me how I know.

How you know?

Don't be an imbecile and draw right in front of the other guy like a western gunfighter. Have a little discretion.

Because what you said is absolute nonsense. If you already have a gun pointed at you, you better not be taking chances hoping they don't shoot you. The whole "Just cooperate and you'll not get shot" thing is nonsense. boston.cbslocal.com/2014/05/17/mass-man-shot-to-death-while-hiking-california-trail/

You're better off pulling a gun and firing into center mass; if you train well you can do this in under a second, and the other person likely won't be able to react.
Also this.

Did you accidentally paste the wrong link? That is some random story from 2014.

Damn, if my uni passed open carry, all libtards would lose their shit here; my school is way too liberal. It's a good university but I don't know how the fuck these kids got in here.
Last year, they tried "demanding" that they release everyone from the county jail, turn off security cameras on campus, let homeless people on campus, and disarm the police.

I bet you don't even have kiuas in your nigger warm room.

>Gotta stay fit for the T.E.F.
>Also carry to the gym, not on me while working out but stays in gym locker

Kansas?

what's the best way to defend yourself against muggers? am I just supposed to give up my shit if someone threatens me with a knife? how about if they have a gun?

If you have a gun you offer them the gun in exchange for not taking your shit.

Jesus I thought my school was bad for having a BLM demo in front of the administration building

lol, how the fuck, man, I do't even take my cell phone to the gym, I don't want something bulky in my pants (other than muh dick hueueueue)

yeah, i mean your pride and cash are more valuable than your existence, right? ofc
gtfo you dumb murrican

My campus has very obvious "30.06 signs" I've only noticed them at the entrances to our laboratories where unstable chemicals are kept, and certain areas of the Psychology department. Other than those areas, you can carry anywhere

What the actual fuck, sounds like you have some truly advanced libtards running around. Hang in there brother. Also, it's only Concealed carry for my university. But honestly, I prefer CC for the element of surprise should the shit hit the fan. But yeah, one of many perks of living in based Texas

Noice. Yeah I couldn't keep mine on me like in my waistband....it would be a pain in the ass. But I keep my Glock in my backpack which is never more than about 2 feet away from me and always within eyesight at all times. I've never trusted lockers

Nope. Based Texas my friend

>Lt. Dave Greer says the robber shot Gregory and his friend — a 76-year-old man from Manton, California — after taking their money and belongings.
Nope. Right link.
They had their stuff taken and were still shot.

Kek. They had a black trans lives matter protest on our busiest street/intersection at around the same time.
Hell they even want to let anyone in the state take our classes and use our recreational facilities without even having been admitted to the university for free.

>plz be Houston

>tfw you're not even sure if half this thread is a joke because ameriblobs literally are this retarded

how can I ask a dead person?

>mfw used to be like you until I came to Eagleland
>mfw OCing a .357 on semi-private property
>mfw hot rebel chick comes to talk to me
>mfw I literally spaghetti everywhere
>mfw I still banged her against a tree

>that feel when you walk in a room and people look at you with fear

I'm afraid not. East Tex fag here

Zyzz thinks saunas are dangerous. And if he does, I do too.

Wouldn't happen to be a&m would you

>tfw no buddy to operate and work out with
>tfw gun buddies are fat neckbeards and workout buddies are braindead fuckwits
>mfw all I want to do is do cardio with webbing and a rifle innawoods

Apparently not, since they didn't.

Kek

No, I don't live in the ghetto

What the fuck is going on in here I feel like I'm being trolled by this entire thread. Why would anyone need to work out with a gun in their pocket? I'm so confused. I don't care if people need to have their muh guns but why while working out at the gym??

only guns I need are attached to me permanently if you know what I mean ;)

I live in a tough neighborhood. Sheltered much?

Where I grew up people were killed all the time for fucking nothing. Go fuck yourself and your tough neighborhood. You're the pussy for needing a gun to do your babby weights.

When you get in the mindset that you alone are responsible for your life, not the police or people around you, and there is scum in every corner of the earth, some choose to protect themselves everywhere they go. Would you ask a rape victim why they carry a gun or mace everywhere they go? Im not a small fragile women but ive been mugged at 17 by 5 nignogs and you can bet your ass if it ever happened again id have 5 dead nignogs

Wow you sound really tough

You sound like a eurocuck faggot

You don't know what it's like where I'm from.

>where i grew up people were killed for fucking nothing and i still dont agree with the freedom of self defense!
Get fucked

you dont need guns, you need less niggers

Ok I want to apologize for seeming inflammatory. I understand why people carry guns. I grew up with guns around and I totally get why people carry them. I am not against gun ownership or anything like that. I've been to the range with friends and enjoy shooting. Many people I was close with carried all the time. I just felt surprised that anyone would want it on them while actively exercising.

Why do you think ronald reagan gave all the dindus automatic ak's and cocaine? More guns = less niggers
All joking aside to get rid of crime you actually need to end the drug war, provide a strong welfare safety net and provide jobs to eliminate poverty, get rid of private prisons and hold police accountable for their actions. But i dont think any politician wants any of that. In the mean time every libtard needs to back the fuck off my rights.

I know them feels, user.

>tfw hoping you'll run into a fellow Veeky Forums /k/ommando one day and have a battle buddy bromance.................no homo

Ive never even carried to a public gym because im homegym masterrace, but i dont think its super practical anyway. If you did a variety of lifts it would have to show or get in the way almost anywhere you put it, but i dont hate on people carrying at all points in time, cuz i usually do too

This. Ol boy pacifist needs to eat a brick.

Fraid not, I'm a UT boi

>Living in a shit hole where you have to carry a gun around.
Hold up let me laugh even harder.

>Thinking just because you are well off it means you will never cross paths with an evil motherfucker that gives no fucks

Can't wait to buy my Glock once I get some more cash together

>Being jealous of someone else's rights
>Making shitty little comments about said rights online

Hold up let me laugh even harder

In 10 years time, we will laugh at the state of Europe as all violent and sexual crime skyrockets.

They still will not cry for the ability to defend themselves but instead call for those who placed them in this danger to do something.