Veeky Forums fashion?

Where does Veeky Forums buy it's clothes?

I did my first test/dbol cycle and I'm up 25 lbs so far. I can't fit into any of my clothes anymore and was wondering what are good fits for muscular builds?

A singlet (adidas baselifter is cheap) is pretty much guaranteed to make you look huge. Roll it down for bonus points.

I just try and dress like Steve McQueen

Kek, what's the picture supposed to mean?

I mean for casual wear lol.. I want to look good but not too douchey.. Maybe some good fitting crewnecks? American Apparel Medium is too tight for my now but the Large is not very form fitting at the waist.

Help me brahs

I usually get stuff from L.L Bean and Carhartt because my job requires sturdy clothes, but when I can afford it I usually drop some cash on nice Arc'Teryx stuff- which is also pretty rugged, but I wear it more for being out and about

I also just have random bits and gifts from family during the holidays and stuff like that

you can also find some good shit at thrift shops, a lot of it tends to be clothing that's too big or too small for the original person and they decided to donate instead of returning it

The only true answer is a tailor.

Lucky Jeans are overprices but the athletic cut fits people who squat.

Then again you are filthy roider and maybe that's not your problem.

Just go to a bunch of stores and try something.

I hope cheaters like you die in a fire.

Cheating? I'm not playing a sport or trying to win a natural bodybuilding competition. Not running a YouTube fitness channel claiming to be natty. I'm just trying to look good and enjoy the physical and physiological benefits that come with testosterone. I feel sorry for ignorant people who demonize steroids just as I feel sorry for those who demonize marijuana.

When taking a practical and educated approach, a testosterone cycle can be very rewarding.

true religion jeans
plain shirts
jackets
sweaters
what the fuck do you want? You can't be this fucking retarded to have a bunch of homosexual DYEL's pick out clothes for you, can you?

roids = superhuman remember that

Will I look like a retard if I wear these and just started lifting? I'm still skinny as fuck.

yes, absolutely

unless you're within 1km of the beach

Bud, you're probably gonna lose your gains now that you've finished your cycle. I'd wait some until I went shopping for shit.

What pants do you purchase from LL Bean? I can longer fit in my slim slacks from JCrew, GAP, or Banana Republic but my Levi's stretch jeans are still okay.

who /dressing like a chad/ now that they have muscle?

> mfw italian polo shirts and pants

>I feel sorry for ignorant people who demonize steroids just as I feel sorry for those who demonize marijuana.
DUDE WEED LMAO

>test and dbol
>cycle

youll drop 20lbs by week 3 of your PCT, don't sweat it.

Veeky Forums fashion is the same thing as /k/ fashion desu.

If you aren't wearing UDT shorts and steel-toed boots with high socks pushed down to the ankle, shirtless, every time you go to the gym...you aren't ever going to make it. Sorry. That's just the way it is.

Pic completely related.

japanfag here, uniqlo is my jam. Good conservative solid colors, roomy fits, good prices on sweat-wicking sportswear. Also they got these "support socks" things that are pretty neat, they're fitted for right/left, feels good man.

I'll never wear a polo shirt, where I come from that means IT drone

>I'll never wear a polo shirt, where I come from that means IT drone

spotted the pajeet

Uniqlo is god tier. Everything stretches.

I need some tank tops for working out and/or just hang around the house.

Something like this maybe.

go to the mall and try out the usual mall brands. j crew and banana republic are good.

since when are japs into fit/muscle?

Does anybody here actually dress with class? Not fedora "class" but actually dressing nice because they have money

i'm in central eastern EU tho so this works fine

Please don't wear this
Also
>bmw
>plebeian
Pick two

why tho
works fine for me and goes well with my work

Men's Wearhouse is a great place to buy clothing if you're looking to be a little dressier

light blue jeans. any brand name is fine, I like levis or diesel.
solid color t-shirt. anywhere not too cheap, must be good cotton and fit properly.
grey sweatshirt with a zipper. brand like nike or adidas or puma or something.

this is what I wear every day

>I can't fit into any of my clothes anymore and was wondering what are good fits for muscular builds?
I started ordering all my clothes tailormade from the internet. it's not that much more expensive. after a little trial and error to find the right measurements you should be able to order basically everything and have it fit. though as a roider you'll probably fluctuate in weight quite a bit so this may not be the best solution for you.

kek
But missing the bumbag

gay ones are....lel

Levi 541 jeans will fit rather well if you have a problem fitting your legs in normal jeans

Either full Louis Vuitton or tracksuits