Tfw no matter how much you lift you will never experience prime teenage pussy

>tfw no matter how much you lift you will never experience prime teenage pussy

My penis is too big for it anyway (8"x6" legitimately); I couldn't get inside a 16 year old virgin (legal in here, FBI/RCMP no bully) if I tried.

What's your definition of >prime teenage pussy?

Says who

I already did. it was cool

there is literally nothing easier than scoring with a teenager now that tinder is a thing... the only challenge is making them admit their real age to be sure they are over 18

I'm a bit bigger then you and that describes my entire fucking highschool experience.
Ended up pouring over every piece of sexual literature I could during that time and going full celibate hermit mode.
Put on lots of mass, amazing athletic progress, was built like a 1950s juicing bodybuilder.
But I was emotionally fragile and prone to anger and tears and had nowhere to turn and couldn't even fuck to release some tension or become closer to anyone.

I have experienced prime teenage pussy and it is not as great as you think it is. 18 year old girls are inexperienced, overemotional, and have no fucking clue what they're doing. They're a huge mess and a gigantic burden and I would not recommend this to anyone.

Dating/sex with an 18-19 year old girl is quite like buying an Italian sports car with no engine in it...Sure, it looks cool. You'll get a bunch of kudos from your buddies for having one. It may even feel comfy inside...but it's not gonna do shit for you but sit there and look pretty and expect you to take care of it.

You're gonna realize pretty fuckin' fast once you get inside that thing that you wished you had something that at least knew how to move a little. After awhile the comfy interior that fits you perfectly feels like a waste because it has no drive.

Then it starts falling apart. It gets expensive real quick, and it starts playing games with you. Things you could've sworn you repaired or polished just the day before come back to haunt you the next day 200% worse and you've gotta put exponentially more time and effort into keeping it up.

After some time of this, the allure has faded, and you just straight up can't stand to have that bitch around anymore. It isn't even as pretty as it was when you got it, and it's practically imploding. You're gonna regret ever letting that shit into your garage, and it's gonna be a huge mess getting it out. You finally push it out of your life but it leaves behind a bunch of fucking garbage for you to clean up before you can move on.

After you clean up THAT mess, you find yourself a nice luxury commuter car that has all the bells and whistles with just enough oomph to keep you interested. It's no sports car, but you're finally happy. Every so often your buddies jokingly give you a little shit for being that guy who made the mistake of buying an engineless sportscar. They never let you live it down.

That's what teenage pussy is like.

it's the only pussy i've ever gotten

Overrated. Older chicks are better man. Adult women are better.

I feel for you, dude.

I'm crying, take this down now!!!!!!!!

Dude it's just like any other pussy (don't have experience with anything 25+)
If they're too inexperienced they can be a shit lay as well, and teaching/letting them learn can take a fair while.

>tfw 23 and still a virgin
>spent the last year of my life inside my room
>tore my arm and no will to move forward

What's even the point anymore?

I did, right out of highschool, it sucked. Teens don't know how to fuck, at all, and high school girls are useless after sex. No cooking at all, just talking about bullshit hs problems. They have no real life experience so conversations are useless. Oh yeah, and many won't drive themselves home either.

tfw the youngest virgin I've fucked was 19.

Trust me, 35 yr pussy feels the same, even with a kid. Only once could I physically not shove a 6x5 dick into a hs girl, because she was too tight. No fun, the rest were the same as anyone else.

Can confirm except for the child part

Hooked up with a fit 31yr old from tinder that looked mid 20's at the latest. She was definitely the tightest girl I've ever been with

I fucked a set of 17 y/o virgin twins when I was in high school

>mfw

Imagine that clean, pink, cute and no one-ever touched pussy dripping some fresh prime teen juice
>you'll never get to fuck that
>the only pussy you'll have chance is already dried, greasy and ugly fucked by 50+ male

I've had my fair share of teen pussy. It's alright, but I think it's overrated. Fucked a 16 yr old when I was 18, her being the most attractive lay I'd ever had.. But her personality was just in the pits. Just took an 18 yr olds virginity too, it was fun, I'll give it that. But experience is usually always funner... I think the appeal of young pussy is the novelty aspect to it. But once you've had it, the desire fades.

The problem is that women tend to be hypergamous, and as a 20-yr old male you're going to have a much harder time getting those more experienced early 20's girls because they're going for the late 20's guys and so on... Sucks to be a man init

underrated post

>Then it starts falling apart.
That's when you buy a new one

>After you clean up THAT mess, you find yourself a nice luxury USED commuter car with 20 previous owners
FTFY

teenagers dont know shit about how to clean their genitals so no they arent very clean.

>not grooming damaged 14 year olds with daddy issues online to meet up and fuq
>ever making it
Pick one

I fucked at 18 year old qt virgin Korean before. She was a breath of fresh air coming out of my last relationship. Pussy was tight af. She liked giving head and swallowing.

Only problem was she was too inexperienced to know what to do while my dick. I had to tell her how to move correctly.

Soooo you're saying is you'd take a 4 door fully loaded sedan over a la Ferrari that you'd barely every drive?
Just curious here because I'm fucking two girls now, let's say A, 18 and B, 17. One is chill, but a total slut, the other is annoyingly childish, always wants to start drama with me, (typical highschool relationship type) etc. Now, there is a third girl, C, who is a total bro. Would drive you everywhere, cook you meal, clean up after you, and take you out even, total beta of girls.... But she's like a 6/10 (semi-fit, very active).
What would you do here Veeky Forumsski? Would you trade in all the pussy to have a nice girl or be complacent with what you have now?

Same boat bros. Rocking a 8x6.5 and I get tons of teenage girls hitting on me.

maybe not consensual

>tfw you've surpassed humanity and now look down upon anyone who succumbs to the desire for sex

Get good kids. Anyone who does this is weak and I'm above you.

Brehs, my drangus is 9x7, and barely fit the first time with my GF. We were both 19, and it felt like she was trying to suffocate my cock and store the corpse in her vadangoo.

I swear, chicks check out bulges all of the time too.

Been there, it's alright but they tend to do the star fish and their BJ's are pretty shit.

My man. Get in where you Veeky Forums in

More like
>tfw when you are a self delussional faggot who has created an imaginary world where you have surpassed humanity, because it's the only way you'll ever be able to deal with the fact you are just incapable of getting laid

>living in a major city
>lots of tourists too
>a lot of jailbait at the right public places
>when i do come across them they mire hard
>BUT most grown women can't take 7.5x5
>sex is thus less pleasurable for me unless she is a bit bigger (no not high test)...
>can't go balls deep and thrusting has to be slightly slower
>no sense of the pelvises slapping one another
>certain positions are eliminated completely
>can't even consider women under 5'4" as potential fucks
>last chick i was with was 5'4" and could only get a forceful 5.5" of me in.
the fact of the matter is that most men do not understand that these problems are an actual reality. a lot of females really cannot take the dick. i wouldn't mind an inch smaller or so desu.

You sound like a beta bitch that is trying to justify getting the old and busted.

>28
>fucking the shit out of a 19yr old that just started college
>don't put up with her "games," because they don't matter to me at this point in my life
>can find a new bitch easily since I have my life together

pfft you fucks are so pathetic that you'd put up with chicks playing games with you then act like THEY are the ones that are the problem

>could only get a forceful 5.5" of me in
>tfw 5.75"
now i know that im hit capped on avg 5'4" womens, good research OP

>implying you can't bang an 18 or 19 year old slut.

You're either hideous or socially retarded.

You both have a point