New CBT; old one was on page 8 and well over an hour since last reply

New CBT; old one was on page 8 and well over an hour since last reply..

Getting ready to start a slow bulk once I head off to uni again here, 6' 162 lbs rn, trying to hit 185 and not have too much fat by the end of school, what are your plans fit?

What is that white thing on our abs

im all diabetic and shit so its my insulin pump

5'9 145

Looking good, op. You and I should both start hitting forearms though

Fuck man wish I had those arms, esp the triceps. And yeah, heavy deadlifts being enough for forearms is definitely a meme.

I like to think I make up for my shitty chest insertions with my arms. Gonna hit chest, delts, and legs hard this winter

Idk if it's so much shitty insertions as not enough upper chest and inner. flies and incline press maybe?

nice man what's ur routine?

>my insulin pump
not natty

skeletal, manlet, no gf, and my heart can barely take the workouts

More like 5'10

Anyone have an idea what my bf is? Looking to cut down to 11 or 12 percent then gonna get on that winter bulk

Have some confidence in yourself man. I know it's hard, but you've got to remember everyone starts out weak. Half the battle is in your mind.

This. Compared to when I started at the start of the year I now look a lot bigger and have some definition and size, still not as big as I want to be since its only beginner gains though

You have a good bod for being a skelly, my man. After bulking up you'll look very good.

looking good bro.

hit those pecs a bit harder.

6' 185ish. Still got another 15 pounds to go on this cut.

work your abs kiddos...

13 or 14 percent

Are you saying you don't do enough abs or do you have a routine you like? If so, please share.

6 ft 3. 220 lbs

Mirin them shoulders

I'm saying I dont do abs nearly as often as i should. If i had been doing them as often as i work any other muscle, id at least be able to see something of them.

Thanks man

6'2" 200lbs
Lifting 8 months
235BP
265SQT
165OHP
415DL

Normally I don't think that's a thing but you're real lean and no abs, that sucks bro.

Idr if I've posted this before but w/e

Dude I'm always mirin. How do I get big jocy traps like you? This is me

Well I mean I think you can train them but honestly I feel like a lot of it was just my muscle origin/insertions, I into trained them maybe the first 10-12 months but it started getting ridiculous looking so I eased off. I think shrugs and rows and other pulls would be your best friend though

Is dat sum american crew fiber?

Cool hair brah

Dis nigga got some FUCKIN WIERD ASS FEET THO

Hahahaha it's just the angle of the photo. My feet are really veiny though.

Bulk

Cutting again soon

>twig arms cutting

Plz don't cut for at least 8 more months

but muh abs

Fuckk mirin

Do this for 8 months, lean bulk. Aim for a few lbs weight gain a month. You need to build lats, obliques, bis, tris, delts etc. trust me you're wasting your time with a cut right now. I cut initially when I started living and I regret it.

In the process of cutting, down to 95kg from 100, still another 5-10 to go

Oh, and make sure you're lifting HEAVY, 3x5 is low volume, you should be lifting as heavy as possible and be beat after workouts.

Will consider. I guess its hard to break the mindset of a former fatty, I get paranoid as hell when I start getting any fat at all.

I completely understand. im currently lean bulking and it's not easy gaining fat intentionally but it feels good to see ourself filling out with muscle and I can't wait to cut again in February. Just eat 500cal above maintenance and your bf% shouldn't skyrocket. Remember the more muscle you build, the more fat you can carry and be at the same bf%

Yeah, been going slow and steady, up about 15 lbs since the start of May. Thanks bro, I'll keep at it.

post cock pic desu
something about pale + shredded turns me the fuck on and i'm not even homo
n-no homo

You're gonna make it bro. Here's my progress pic (also posted )
This is Jan16-Aug16. 225lbs to 200lbs. Like I said I wished I would have eaten more initially and not worried too much about bf%. I'll be jones though, I've given 110%, never skipping workouts or eating more cals than necessary.

How am I looking for my cut my people... never seen my abs in my life before ... 6'3 at 207 lbs here.
Mix race masterrace ofc.

Also are my glutes lagging or is it just me?

Tips on improvement my niglets

They look fine. Your being too critical.

Thanks brother

You have no ass.

Goddamnit.

Been hearin this shit all my life.

I squat glute thrust hip thrust glute isolate concentrate hydrolyze whats left

5'8"
135lbs
boxing for 4 years
SL for 1 month now
muay thai yesterday

Lookn pretty good my dude desu jus depebds on how y wanna look

First time trying a pseudobulk after being cutting since March, around 70kgs and 17% bf.
There's a long way to go, but people at my work complement my body at least thrice a week. Meh, I still feel unfulfilled

1rm
bench 135 lbs
squat 95 lbs
diddly just the bar

your lifts are amazing to me for only 8 months. and on a cut too? did you have previous experience lifting/athletics and what was routine?

steroids are bad for your health you know that right

I bet you look like a pile of slop and train less intense than that same pile of slop

Never lifted a weight until this year. I did my first deadlifts just 4 months ago.
I bouldered for about 6 months before deciding to start lifting.

ye you bet wrong needle boy

Kek

post a pic, I mean I won't turn this into a pissing contest but I'll be surprised if you aren't dyel

wich one of the two ass hormone gobblers are you? mr manlet noface red turbo stringer or hebrew nose faggot hair?

On my way to ottermode heaven. Is there any hope for me?

1,78m
69 kg

turbo stringer manlet

so what does it change if he posts a pic?

>steroids are bad for your health you know that right
just answer idc or something but how fucking insecure is it to say "p-post body, bet u r dyel"

do you want to be my bf?

6', 149lbs.

what is your routine?

Can anybody accurately guess my weight? (Kg's/lbs)

Around 85kg I'd guess

I'd say 209 lbs but we don't know your height.

5 months

5'7"

S150kg
D180kg
B125kg

tried 130 bench yesterday but wasnt a good lift

anyone ever had figure 8 style lifting straps? how are they and how to use properly?

Waaaaaaay up

I'm 6"3 or 191cm

Then yeah, around 200lbs/95kg
Thought you were ~5'10

Than around 110kg

Sorry I should have put my height.

I'm 135kg at the moment and I fucking hate myself.

I can run 55min 10kms and lift pretty reasonable weight, I just have so much fat on my body it's depressing.

Stop eating carbs, drink only water, do cardio, high reps. That's it breh

Yeah man.

I had to stay quite big for rugby, I play prop, I know that my fitness would be crazy if I was slimmer but coach needed my size in the front row.

Got a couple months till pre season starts and want to change positions so gonna hit that hiit up like craaaaazy.

It's just frustrating knowing I'm stronger and fitter than most of my friends but so much fatter haha

You got the HEIGHT and FRAME
work on your fat loss to get the FACE

Eat more protein, drink 5l of water/day and go to the gym.

92kg

Cheers man

Yeah I've got a great frame to work with and I count my lucky stars. Must be the South African genes haha!

Y'all can follow my shit here if you like building_gregs_body

3 years. 5'10". 175 lbs.

lift,eat,sleep.

Awesome body man #goals

Mirin hard.
Routine?

Thank you, sir. (:

First year was some cookie cutter brosplit, i was very consistent so I made good gains, last 2 years have been mostly ppl and phul.

Lifts, age and time lifting?

Kinda curious as to what athletic ability is needed as a prop

EAT MOAR

Mirin hard as fuck man. Shame your ab insertions are kinda shitty, but looking good nonetheless

Shitskin

I'll have to remember that one

Yep, my staggered abs have always secretly plagued me. Thanks though.

Sage

178cm, 69kg

So I still can make it?

No pump, been working out about 4 months, 5'6" 145lbs.