You just obtained 1 billion dollars and now have tons of social status and countless amounts of 10/10s wanting fuck you

>You just obtained 1 billion dollars and now have tons of social status and countless amounts of 10/10s wanting fuck you.

Do you keep continue on with your usual lifting and or steroid cycle?? Or do you get off your cycle and cut back on lifting?

I quit my job. I buy a small house. I buy a home gym. Use my newly found free time to focus more on lifting and eating healthy along with my hobbies and other intellectual pursuits.. Maybe even hire someone to cook for me. Or just eat out every day. Man that would be the life.

Pretty much this I would buy a nice house with a lake and small artificial river in my property. Grow some food (hire people to work the garden and cattle), hire a chef, build a home gym, focus on hobbies lifting and being healthy. Bring 10/10qt. yoga instructor for the ride.

>continue lifting
>start doing pharmaceutical steroids under the supervision of a doctor

DoLearn a lot about politics and run for office
Eventually become first jacked president and mandate that everyone be required to run starting strength

fuck you now i have time for unlimited lifting and can afford the best sups and diets.

My job is eat, lift ,sleep. aww fuck yeah.

Would do the same except open my own epic gym

This, except a big house since you get a billion dollars.

And I'd fuck a new chick every day and keep the cool ones as regulars.

>reserve a couple million for more direct access, give few million to family members, put rest in bank with high interest rate
>take my millions and travel the world learning martial arts, continuing lifting, and learning as much shit as I can, start using roids once necessary for lifts
Figure I do this for a decade or two and re-evaluate things after that

I'd build a huge library to equalize what I've lost since.

Keep doing what I do now, lifting, studying Chinese literature but do it in luxury instead of poverty

are you shitting me?

with a billion dollars I can finally get some proper HGH to add to my cycle and buy as much pharmacom anavar as I want.

No work means lifting intensely for 1-1.5 hrs takes up less of my free time.

Hell yes I'd improve my lifting.

>anavar
Are you female?

my test/eq blast cost a hundred a month. adding a good dose of anavar would cost an extra 300, I ain't got that much free dosh to toss around.

Why would anyone stop doing what they loved if they had loads e money?
Id open a gym, a huge indoor golf training centre and a trendy health restaurant next to it. I wouldnt even have to care if i didnt make profit from it.
Id also get the best gear money could buy

>get membership at snap fitness, anytime fitness, and any other super popular 24 hour gym with a ton of locations
>travel a shit ton and lift 3 times a week or so to keep up strength for rockclimbing, swimming, etc.

I mean I like to lift as much as the next guy, but there's more to life than just fucking picking up shit and eating.

Why would you need anavar on top of test/eq?

>implying I would want anyone to know I had a billion dollars

Makes you look better/more conditioned. Doesn't turn you bald like masteron.

Im not even sure what that means exactly.
More lean? More striated? More vascular?
Are you competing btw?

I'd still do cardio cause its good for your health. And I'd do a few pushups and stuff.

But no, I'd cut out weights. No need to have a great physique when yur fucking rich.

This is also a good option. I'd just keep my job at Best Buy, probably stay in school anyway just to keep learning. Get a nice house and host parties and stuff regularly. Pretty good social network at this store. Get a degree in something and claim your money comes from that, never letting anyone know just how much money you actually have.

not to mention avoiding the point when Bernie Sanders cuck army decides everyone who makes more than minimum wage is literally Hitler and starts chopping off heads

it "hardens" your muscle and fills it with glycogen or someshit, think of it as having a semi-pump even if you're not doing shit, it also makes your actual pump bigger.

Same as when I took 100mg of winny a day, the muscles just protruded more and the pumps were bigger. Mostly a cosmetic drug, still helps a bit in strength/muscle gaining/fat loss tho.

Nigga if I just got 1 billion out of the blue the first thing that I'm doing is investing 990 million into securities/land/stocks and then fucking off for a couple of years.
Yeah I'll lift when I can but I've got other shit that I would rather do, eg constantly travel for a couple of years and see shit