What the fuck is wrong with me fit? 240lbs 5'11" stats

what the fuck is wrong with me fit? 240lbs 5'11" stats
2 weeks ago i started losing weight, i eat less YES I EAT THOSE FUCKIN 500 LESS CALORIES THAT I NEED and i ride this fuckin bike every god damn fuckin day for 1 hour shits so fuckin boring, atleast i can do some situps and more then 1 push up

and after all this i fuckin weight the same god damn fuckin amount, how the fuck is this even possible that i didint drop a god damn fuckin single pound
>just hit the gym bro XD
go fuck yourself with your fuckin bear modes and squads and the fuck the gym kikes with the ridiculous prices
>inb4 americunt says dude its like 3,99$

you were eating more calories than you thought, or you had overestimated your energy expenditure

Give it more than 2 weeks retard. Fat doesn't come off that quick you lazy shit

fitness is free you're clearly just not trying hard enough or you're incredibly impatient i'm sure you'll just tell me you're doing everything perfect

Buy a barbell, bench, and a few pl8s. 150 bucks tops off Craigslist. Go from there. Also read the fuckin sticky

you're eating too much

You could be eating more than you thought if you aren't actively weighing your food/checking calories online for food types. It could also be the result of water retention if you're eating a shitton of sodium. Drop 750 instead of 500 and see where it gets you.

>>inb4 most logical solution

Just eat less dude, TDEE are just an estimate and so are the calories you are consuming, if you are not losing weight 'even when you should' just lower your intake by another 500, and if that doesn't give you results neither lower it by another 500.

Stop bitching and try harder.

Do push ups and sit ups until you pass out. Then in an hour do it again.
Until you fall asleep.
Then wake up and do it again.

This is your hell if you are to be fit.
Stop with the fat mentality, fat ass.

give it longer than 2 fucking weeks asshole

i guess i start smoking and die on lung cancer, fuckin life sucks
i go to the doctor and check my hormones anyway MAYBE I GENERATE SOME FUCKIN CORTASOL TO MUCH AND HE BUNKERS MY FAT TEEEHEE

Another useless pile of "human" trash that can't stop shoveling food into his pig mouth looks for someone to buy his excuses on the internet

if thats the route you want to take why dont you just kill yourself now

because im afraid of god and suicide is a sin

what about just living your life super dangerously like take your bike out on the highway

fit told me riding bikes is gay, cant die being gay thats a sin also
homebikes dont count :*)

You still just might be a faggot in Gods eyes, user.

Ok so listen up fatass

You have calculated your tdee wrong

All of the macro calculators are WRONG for fatties except for one, and it's on Katy Hearn fit, a site for women but it has a macro calculator that accounts for body fat.

Use that you nigger

>Katy Hearn fit
shes pretty fuckin hot senpai, thanks

Want gainz hit gym.
No magic in it

How fuck that's you at 240? Im 6'1 and my heaviest was 265 and i never looked as round and fat.

Does a few inches really make that much of a difference?

Height stretches your weight out

Genetics determines how much is put where,he just has shit tier fat genetics.

So eat another 500 less.

>5'11"
>240
>that pic
Nice try Mr. Megamanlet 5'2" blob.

Buy some weights.
Squat the weights.
Come back in a year you fat fuck
Fuck you don't post your ugly ass body until 2017.

>afraid of god
Do I got some good news for you

why are you guys so mean. He is looking for help and you guys are insulting him. Stop being bullies. My friend told me Veeky Forums is for trolls i did not believe him but he was right. As for OP it is not about calories. It is what the food is made up of. You can go on a low calorie diet of 1500 and eat nothing but donuts. Of course you will gain weight doing that. It is about eating healthy. I recommend eating celery. As for exercise i recommend buying the P90X program.

He is coming at us by implying we are wrong but he is the one fucking up

this. no more lies fatty.

I agree with the others that you need to give it more time and be extra vigilant about your calories. I would also add that you may be building up muscle instead of losing fat, which is typical for any new program. Sticky even says this.

thats right guys, being angry at me wont bring you Zyzz back

>poltard
>fat
>stupid
>lazy

really makes a person ponder...

oy vey shlomo you wont get my money with your fuckin gym meme, where poeple come up and say you breath too loud

>i ride this fuckin bike every god damn fuckin day for 1 hour shits so fuckin boring
I'm guessing you're going at a pace my 90 year old grandmother would laugh at

FPBP

20km/h dude
and i watch gomorra

You can't be soft on him. I understand you want to be nice. But look at OP, he's really fat and this is his reaction to just 2 weeks of 'hard' work. And you know he was cheating himself in those two weeks.

Dude's just not gonna make it. He's a lifetime fatty.

>at 0 resistance

You're either eating too much, don't burn as much as you think you do, or lost so little it was compensated for by normal fluctuations

8/8 resistance

Not him, but what about the MyFitnessPal one?
I've been going off that one for a week.

Not
Going
To
Make
It

Good goy, you can buy that cookie, it won't hurt.
If you're hungry, there's no reason why you shouldn't get that pizza.

can i get a gf atleast if im a nice guy?

/thread

>if im a nice guy
You sound like a whiny bitch not a nice guy

>what the fuck is wrong
>2 weeks ago i started

Oh you didn't see results in 2 whole weeks? Wow man that means you have shitty genetics and you are just destined to be fat. You tried, man, you tried. Back to the mountain dew and cheetos then, because fitness will never work.

Try fasting for a week.

It's human physiology, if you aren't losing weight then you haven't correctly calculated your calorie deficit. I would recommend going to the doctor to get it done properly. Don't get frustrated, just go to a doctor to double check your daily caloric needs and keep going, it won't be instant but after a couple of months when the weight does noticeably start coming off you will feel better.

Hold the fuck up! The problem is probably you eat 500 lest but you still eat like fat truck 4000+ calories a day and alot of bad fats for those mcburgers you like so much. So first make good balanced and healthy diet and wait 2 or 3 months for better results.