What alcohol is the "healthiest" to be drinking?

What alcohol is the "healthiest" to be drinking?

No sugary pre-mixed shit I mean, shit like spirits and whatnot, if I wanna get drunk but keep the calorie intake low?

Other urls found in this thread:

getdrunknotfat.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vodka soda with no fruit

Any clear liquor.

Vodka and rum have the same calorie counts, most hard alcohol will fall within the 60-70 calorie range per 1 fl oz, so it doesn't really matter what you go for.

Just drink vodka. I guess gin ans juice is not that bad if its home made juice and not that store bought one

Vodka soda or Gin and tonic

Whisky on the rocks for dem bear gainz

I also like 50/50 whisky/tequila reposado, tastes better than it sounds

Dont know if you got these in your country but we have mineral water in a shitload of flavours (no sugar just artificial flavouring). This + vodka + ice, beats that shit drink gin tonic any day imho. U can add lime, if it goes with the flavour.

Gin and lime juice

Super tasty.
As low cal as straight hard liquor
Classy as fuck

Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets

Sperm.

Vodka water. Lime/lemon optional, it adds more calories from the natural sugars, but not that much and it tastes good.

Use good vodka not that well shit

It's not the lowest but it'll get you more respect to drink a nice scotch neat or over ice if you're on your period. Vodka is for women, gin is for seniors and whiskey is for men.

Red wine just because it still has polyphenols from grapes

fuck off rippletits

Most fedora post ITT

ok Ron

OP you can't go wrong with a vodka tonic and a squeeze of lime. Pretty sure a mojito can be pretty low-cal if you don't put too much sugar. Avoid really sugary shit like coke mixed with dark liquors. Personally I keep it simple and just go for a couple beers.

Enter the retard who can't read.
Vodka IS a woman's drink. If you don't know that you've either a) never been to a bar or b) never bought/had a drink with a woman.
Nice work suggesting yet another woman's drink - the mojito. A fucking cocktail to a man who wants suggestions on spirits. And for your finale you end up going with 'beers'. The worst of the worst when it comes to unhealthy drinks men actually can order.
Go upstairs and raid your dads liquor cabinet to see how wrong I am.

this is actually pretty decent bait well done

Everclear

Not the guy you replied to, but the fact you think there is such thing as a "womans" or "mans" drink just shows how stupid and susceptible to marketing you are.

Alcohol is alcohol. The reason people who aren't fedoralords drink it, is to get tipsy or drunk because it makes social settings more fun.

Real men simply don't care about others opinions of meaningless shit like this.

My father drinks Gordons, Stoli, and Canada club and shot more communists in nam than the amount of anime anthologies you own.

Wine in moderation.

Or if calorie intake and sugars are an issue, then a high end clear liquor with soda water.

And yes your body knows the difference, buy the good stuff.

My dad only drinks vodka though. Vodka and water.

getdrunknotfat.com/

Someone drinking a fucking appletini not giving a shit what others think is way more "manly" than some faggot sperging out about liking straight whiskey.

Besides, if you knew anything about whiskey you would know the experts agree adding a little bit of water allows you to taste the liquor's full flavor palate.

frosty jacks cider for them liver gains

Lol at all this vodkalets and plebs
Shouchu is the way to go mate.
Made out of seeds, not grain, half the calories from vodka at same volume, 25-30% alcohol.

READ THE STICKY

>drinking anything but vodka
not gonna make it

Half the alcohol content for half the calories? Wow, amazing!

i've found that there are some quite tasty diet/sugar free versions of indian tonic out there (probably because the flavor still stems from quinine), so I usually go for that with gin

basically, find a hard liquor + diet mixer match that you tasteful (most of them will invariably taste like chemical trash, but hey)

dry red wine (if you're in a country where you can drink this at a pre-party without seeming like a fedora) is quite alright too, calorie-wise

1 shot of vodka or Baijiu per meal is good for you I heard.

This senpai

How did you grow up to be a bitch then?

Whiskey highball. Whiskey and club soda. Tastes a lot better than it sounds and has no calories apart from the whiskey.

>People saying vodka

Do you know how much useless calories that shit has?

are you actually retarded
honest question

Whiskey and rain water. It's the only drink that will preserve your precious bodily fluids from the communist conspiracy that is flouridation

>OP wants a low calorie alcohol
>Someone says clear spirite
>You say that's only for people who want low calorie alcohol so it's wrong

mfw

Fedora: The Post

Who gives a fuck what some made up character on a tv show says. I guaranted you're some fedora who hasn't done anything truly "manly" in his life.

>rain water
you mean liquid chemtrails?

Highest proof will be least calories per drink of alcohol. Commercially, Bacardi 151 is the most calorically efficient buzz. One shot of it is the buzz power of 1.5 normal 80 proof drinks.

>151proof
>1.5 the times 80proof
hm