Am I the only one who thinks that deep down Rich is a decent human being?

Am I the only one who thinks that deep down Rich is a decent human being?

>am I the only one that thinks Rich is a human being.

Fixed

An ugly bloke with self-induced brain damage?

I'd pity him if he wasn't so mind bogglingly arrogant.

yip

>left humanity behind
>human

pick one

Yeah he's arrogant as all fuck, but sometimes it seems like he can be genuine

Did slapping Genova end up being a profitable venture or did it permanently fuck his shit?

I think money is the reason he does what he does. If he is being nice it is for money from cucks like you

his wife left him for Jason Genova after his round 2 video

Rich enters uncanny valley with his retarded look. I genuinely wonder if he shoves things up his ass to feel normal behind all that gook oil under his skin.

No I think he is too. He seems to genuinely care about helping people.

He's just very vain and delusional about weight lifting and his size. The obvious is obvious, he must be compensating for something.

Exactly, sometimes he'll actually have something helpful to say about work ethic or just general tips that don't even promote his products

I worry about his health. Like all that shit can't be good for you. He doesn't look healthy

>human

He comes across as genuine but at the same time he seems off in a slightly autistic way.

I envy Money Harp's ability to give absolutely zero fucks

This. He probably has some of the worst taste ever imo but he just doesn't care at all what anyone thinks

He's okay, an attention whore, but everybody in front of a camera is.

I woulda fucked him up too, if I was that retard that he slapped. Dude shoulda took off on him.Piana looks like he'd get knocked out easily.

If he so nice why he carry a shotgun on his PWO? rekt

>human

>He seems to genuinely care about helping people.

That's why I like him too.

Same for pic related, he's nuts but he cares.

The two times I wrote them, they answered back in a day.

no he seems like a really nice guy especially in his videos from 2 years ago (before a probable opiate addiction) and gives genuinely decent advice. I'd enjoy hanging out with him for non meme reasons