Why is it a meme to shit on leg day? I just injured my foot...

Why is it a meme to shit on leg day? I just injured my foot, so I won't be able to do deadlifts and squats for a few weeks, and I feel like shit because of it. Working out only upper body seems incredibly dull and uninsteresting.

Is it also a meme that tall socks hide weak lil ankles or was that the joke since they do the opposite

I love leg day, but I'm a masochist.

I recover really easily but for some reason it takes me two days to recover from leg day

Dont even know myself.

I do train legs but I dont see the point. I dont compete nor do I show my body and especially my legs in public. Its completely pointless, atleast for me.

But I still do legs and will keep doing them, even without a proper reason.

It's a meme because all these faggots do it once and complain that the doms are unbearable. If you didn't stop after a fucking day you wouldn't get any pain.

You ever tried to squat with a full bowel? If you brace with a rectum full of shit ready to go and squat......

Don't think it has anything to do with not being able to sit on the toilet the next day as some anons imply.

Veeky Forums has the worst memes of any board on Veeky Forums. Most boards' memes are funny, Veeky Forums's memes are just "don't do this thing that's good for your health and fitness, because I have a shit body and I want you to have one too"

pretty much the same here. i guess its sort of satisfying training legs. i'd feel guilty if i skipped leg day also so i just train them consistently like other muscle groups

To have a balanced physique maybe?
And to produce some fucking power?

Dyel?

People who claim they don't see the point in working legs, have to be the dumbest fucks on this board and probably niggers. I've been on SS for the past 10 months and know the benefits of squats and dead-lift and what they can help you achieve.

How is working your entire body, doing a lift that helps you grow, releases juicy test, and gives you a proportionate physique and strong lower back /legs bad?

>releases juicy test

lol stop with this meme.

my legs are by far better than my upper body
i think because as an agelet i would always be riding my bike or jumping on a trampoline etc

Pretty much this. I squat 4pl8 now and the only change is that i rip my jeans regularly sitting down. Also spent so much money on jean last year i almost only wear sweatpants now even to uni lmao.

Only his calves are showing. Is just training calves all we need to avoid that guy who skips leg day look?

Buy athletic fit jeans or Levi's 511

I don't know. Who wouldn't want to work out one of the largest and most powerful muscles you have? There's no better feeling than loading up 3+pl8 on a bar and wrecking it.
Although I do hate deadlifts.

People who don't work legs look goofy as fuck.

But if you have at least somewhat decent calves, tall socks will accentuate them.

>i only do bodyweight squats and calf raises
bitches dont care about legs. dont waste time

Levis 511s look pretty tight from the pics i get online

I think it's the same reason people say cardio kills gains: lifting legs and cardio are a lot harder than most upper body exercises. Much like cardio, it also is aided by a circle of ignorance. Your lifting bro says cardio kills gains and there's no need to train legs so you don't, and without ever questioning his logic you pass on the same bullshit knowledge to justify your laziness and complete the circle.

I personally love legs, so much to say squats are my favorite exercise so I don't really get it.

>lifting for succubi
Kys

Also i took the sizing chart thing for levis and apparently i need a 38 in waist because of my legs but if i use my waist measurement i should take a 32???

>>leg day is a meme
>legs are a meme

Are they? I could've sworn 511 were their better fitting pants. I just buy denizen athletic. The thighs are stretchier fabric so they make my legs look decent while being comfy. Plus they're cheap.

Will check that out thx m8