What are some good "pull" (bicep, back) exercises that put less emphasis on forearms?

what are some good "pull" (bicep, back) exercises that put less emphasis on forearms?

I'm not neglecting grip strenght but I'd like to work something like that into my workout to give them just a little rest halfway through

Idk what's something light-hearted that raises the tone I can say to my sister when I walk in on her doing yoga? The goal is for her not to stop.

use hookgrip
it takes grip almost completely out of it
do it with lighter weights unless you're a real man and don't mind the pain

buy a slide whistle and keep it in your pocket at all times

A camera in the corner

Could just be that my back is weak so I'm not using big weights, but I'd suggest bentover dumbbell rows.

If you use really strict form, the weights you use aren't too big and because your arms only function as hooks preventing the weight from falling, there's not a lot of emphasis on grip.

"Ay yo what's gucci officer dumbfuck"

Trust me, works every time.

Is that a shoop or is her pucci really wet from yoga

Its sweat you dingus

that's what she wants you to think

>you will never sniff

DB Pullover, while not necessarily a pull, it isn't necessarily a press either. It works pretty much your entire upper body, except for biceps and forearms.

I had so much neck tension tho. Never again, I almost heard a crack

Regular pull exercises but use wrist straps.

Such an underrated post.

Actually the chest is one of the main movers in the pullover, but a lot of people have trouble feeling it with the ROM

I really cant rape of a single workout that you can do for your back that won't engage your forearms.
There's like this and that's clit.

wut

Every back movement uses your grip to a tremendous degree. Your best bet is to use straps

For this to happen you literally have to either strap weights to your arms or find a way to push something backwards with your elbows..

Just save yourself the embarrassment and do normal shit.

does deltoid fly count as a pull exercise? I consider it a back exercise