Coffee

Is coffee a good poorman pre workout? What's your experience like? How much time before exercise?

caffiene pills are cheaper than coffee

>2pm
>tfw 800mg caffeine since waking up
>tfw not even feeling anything
>tfw ''using'' caffeine just for placebo
it's still a mystery to me why coffee and caffeine are so popular. it's like it works for everybody but me

you have to be either one dumb fuck if it affects you noticeably or not. Using 800mg is driving in the fast lane straight into a heart attack

>since waking up

If he woke up at 6am, then that's babby-tier intake.

Hello my Suomi friend

If you're having close to a gram of caffeine every day you will wreck your heart.

Pic sorce op plz

You vastly under estimate the power of the heart to not die.

are you saying my heart is an asshole for not reacting to caffeine in any way other than dying?

This. All it does is make me need to shit asap. I've never taken it and felt more awake or energetic.

Just make some Hyphy Mudd

You see my eyez?!

You can get 40 caffeine pills for 1.50. I love coffee but it's not the cheapest option

This is known

I literaly take the red pill before every workout

It's from a Japanese artist called Jiraiya

>the red pill
>they're yellow
good job user

So, is it a good idea to drink coffee before a workout?

I find it boosts my performance a bit. Maybe it's just placebo but I feel stronger after having a cup of joe 30 mins before a workout

Someone post the screencap of that guy that accidentally mixed like 20 grams of caffeine into his preworkout.

Yes... When I do treadmill running I can last longer... It has about the same effect as great music... it does not MAKE you better, but you DO workout harder and longer because you are more motivated

I don't know about all of that, but I just really like coffee and it makes me feel nice before I go work out. Even in the summer, I can't feel as nice as I do when I have some good coffee in the morning.