Hey guys, I am looking to be in the best cardiovascular shape possible, meaning I want to have incredibly endurance...

Hey guys, I am looking to be in the best cardiovascular shape possible, meaning I want to have incredibly endurance, and I want to have this endurance so I can perform better in the bedroom. I want to be able to pump away hard and fast for a long period of time. And to do this I need to do cardio. My knees arent so good probably because I cant afford good running shoes and I have a small meniscus issue but it doesnt bother me all the time. And my shoulder is shot because of a labrum tear so swimming doesnt really work so well for me without pain.

What can I do that is easy on the knees and doesnt hurt the shoulder bad? I want to be in such good cardio shape. Also could lifting help aswell? If so, what lifts, and what kind of reps? Train for endurance?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/men/features/biking-and-erectile-dysfunction-a-real-risk
health.harvard.edu/blog/biking-and-sex-avoid-the-vicious-cycle-201209145290
bumc.bu.edu/sexualmedicine/publications/erectile-dysfunction-and-bicycling/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9150814
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cycling

cycling is good for the joints? And you can get cardio fit on it?

>the best cardiovascular shape possible
hm well thats sort of a noble goal for Veeky Forums

>for the bedroom
i see.

Yeah I heard you can get some strong erections and can pump harder and faster. That is what I want badly

Obviously, cycling is low impact on your joints

>Cycling
>Rowing
Both very good for

>cycling is good for the joints?
no major damage from what I know

>And you can get cardio fit on it?
Tour de France cyclists are probably the most fit (cardio-wise) people alive

Like a stationary cycle in the gym?I never felt anything on those. Just put the setting as hard? I can hardly move my legs then. Idk how thats good cardio

Get a real bike you pleb

It's high impact on your junk though.

Wow for real? I didnt know this but I guess it makes sense. Why do people run instead I wonder

Both very good for you, even running shouldn't hurt the joints too much if you do it right (humans are literally built to run long distances).
It's really up to you

because running is 100 times more enjoyable than breathing in care fumes on an asphalt road trying not ot get hit by a semi while you slowly give yourself erectile disfunction ride after ride

swimming!

No reading comprehension: The Post

cant afford one atm

How does a bike give erectyle dysfunction?

lol

Pressure
webmd.com/men/features/biking-and-erectile-dysfunction-a-real-risk

OP you just need fewer excuses

I read Born to Run too but nobody here listens

>webmb
kill yourself cocksucker

Just for you mate
health.harvard.edu/blog/biking-and-sex-avoid-the-vicious-cycle-201209145290
bumc.bu.edu/sexualmedicine/publications/erectile-dysfunction-and-bicycling/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9150814

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9150814
>study of 330 miles at a time

gee I wonder

This. Do you all just wear those faggy ass pad baboon spandex?

it CAN, and it is not common. i'd be more concerned about lower sperm count than that, and that's not saying much, either.

>Do you all just wear those faggy ass pad baboon spandex?

This is Veeky Forums. Every poster wears faggy ass pad baboon spandex in and out of the gym.

(No homo)

try erging, just make sure you watch some videos on erg form first, it's pretty low impact so it's fine on the knees but it might aggravate your shoulder.

Cycling and running, eat tons of vegetables, no meat, no eggs and only skimmed dairy

Read Murakami's "What I talk about when I talk about running" :^)

running? say goodbye to your knees

this

This

Erg.

Next question

Bullshit. You can go to a garage sale and buy one for $25-45 bucks.
Also you could check craigslist.
If you can't afford that then you need to learn better financing.