Yesterday BTC Ended with a Doji Trend Reversal incoming

what

Lurk more idiot

We going back down?

TA bullshit stating the obvious.
No need fo TA to know that this can only go so far in one run.

If you lurked more you'd know Veeky Forums isn't fond if TA you tard

bitcoin is dead retard

>TA

Lol, what a retard. kys

>incorrect ichimoku settings
>disregards overall price action for a single candle
>unaware that his doji is a neutral doji
>price literally above that doji right now in the next candle
>literally has previous dojis that SHOWED him that they were neutral dojis in the same fucking chart
>still thinks that doji is reversal
yawn

>doji trend
making up words now. the absolute state of biz.

>Actually believing in any of this shit

you people are like the fucking astrologists of trading

Doesn't mean we don't know how to read candles. I was here before you'd even heard of a bitcoin newfag.

believing in what exactly? TA is just a plan. it requires no belief.
If you think TA predicts the future, you are sorely mistaken and have a fundamental misunderstand on what TA is for.

You are not the helpful one are you?

You are the most butthurt loser I've seen here in a while. Thanks for the laugh user.

Do you use 20, 60 120 or 10, 30, 60? I use the former, but get similar results with BB. Trying to learn to use Stoch/StochRSI but haven't found settings for crypto I love yet.

Really probably not, I've been here since before bitcoin was invented YOU fucking newfag.

Show me evidence that TA actually works and isn't just cognitive biases and tea leaves, because I have evidence to suggest that it's not profitable.

I am actually. I'm one of the rare posters here that actually wants this community (for lack of a better term) to succeed. Our only competition atm is fat cat whales and idiot get-rich-quick normies so I've never understood why we fall into their established zero-sum, cutthroat approach to market trading.

People are predictable.

Do you honestly not realize that it works BECAUSE people believe it does, and because they use it? lol, so many brainlets on this board.

OP is bullshit. The candles have little significance on the far future. you can look back and see all the small doji-like candles that didn't cause a reversal on this very graph.

>t. Plebbit spacing.

Bitcoin is showing strong Bukkake Trend - who else all in?

I use both settings for the cloud and toggle between them
usually I leave the TK lines for singled cloud settings on and use doubled cloud for the actual resistance
I haven't found stoch useful at all. You can usually just see price action for a reversal before stoch shows anything, and stoch gets faked out a lot. Generally, things can be oversold/overbought for a VERY long time.
I only use it to find divergences since those are actually very useful, but you can see those with any oscillator.

big if true

this
I use 20 60 120

I'm Sick. Too ill\slow to make good decisions. All in on LINK but if I lose this then ill be sick and broke. Have the energy to make about one trade a day I reckon. Cant react fast. Should I sell 50% and put it into ETP. I hate this I cant concentrate...

Yeah divergences is what I was going for but like you said, getting way too many false positives to be confident with it.

show you evidence...that TA works?
show me evidence that fire drills work.
show me evidence that planning escape routes work
this is how stupid you sound to me.
if you have those plans in place, are you going to save everyone in case of disaster? who knows. are some people going to die anyway? maybe.
is it better to have a plan in place than be a pink wojak?
you tell me, bagholder.

fuck sake. proof. replied to a random thread instead of creating a new post. jesus

10,30,60,30 is the way

The postdemoric curve is bullish but of course there is a double redundancy trace that could take us down 3+ supports if there isnt enough resistance found in the fikk cloud. Now if we skoo up past this upper resistance and establish a left bound then the lower cloud will evaporate and it's impossible to tell what will happen as a new cloud forms above or below the current jink.

>incorrect ichimoku settings
kekd

Happened with me yesterday

Ok, explain to me what you mean by 'plan' because I'm confused how A. you are planning for something based on predictions that are not actually predictable and B. TA itself is a 'plan' when it's end goal is outside of its scope.

What are you talking about nerd? Show us what these numbers mean 4 poor tards

>that obvious as fuck double top forming

SELL SELL SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>forming
as in not yet formed, completed, confirmed and done for

>you are planning for something based on predictions that are not actually predictable
lol
are you joking?
within 10 years, its very likely that a school somewhere catches fire, somehow right?
can you tell me exactly how that fire will play out? no? oh guess we better not have a fire drill or an escape route then
>TA itself is a 'plan' when it's end goal is outside of its scope.
I don't understand what you wrote here.

I'm not going to baby sit you through TA. In its simplest form, I can tell you that I buy when downtrends break and sell when uptrends break. That's the plan. It's not difficult nor mystic in anyway.

Of course TA works.
So many people are putting their own lines with different ichimoku settings and one of them will be right.
And he won't be able to shut up for months and brag about his 3% gain.

if it's not for predicting the future, what is it for?
risk assessment?

>buy when downtrends break and sell when uptrends break

See, that seems like simple logic though, adding all this other crazy shit onto it just makes it sound illegitimate. Additionally, a lot of TAfags really do act like they're predicting the future, so it muddies the pool a bit.

Cheers for explaining though.