You see some DYEL guy squatting 190 with a weight belt on

>you see some DYEL guy squatting 190 with a weight belt on

What do you think? That guy is me. I was in a car accident 2 years ago and I worry about my lower back since when I tried squatting half a year ago I hurt my back squatting 285 without a belt. I'm just getting back into working out now. Am I judged by gym Douche bags? And what's your opinions on the pussy pad?

Bump

Bump. Do I look like a dickhead?

No one cares. Don't use a pussy pad if you don't have to though.

you are judged by douchbags regardless cus they are constantly trying to elevate themselves above you in there heads so they can deal with the insercuitys. The non-douchbags dnt give a shit and don't notice.

Thanks guys.

Holy fuck dude nobody cares do whatever you want.

No shoes or shirt?

I don't care if you use a pussy pad

As long as you suck my dick like a good little bitch in the locker room

Please no

we literally don't care. People who actually lift will be too tired to care for bullshit unless it was interfering with their workout. When you reach the point where you can't lift the weight unless you take at least a 3 minute break between set you'll understand what I'm talking about.

only narcisistic little shits care about what people think of them at the gym
i lift with pussy gloves and use the pussy pad to squat lmao1.5plaet and i couldnt care less
i wanna look aesthetic outside the gym, inside i do anything that makes me feel better and get better results

just b urself my man

this thread can go fuck itself and suck a giant dong especially
>pussy pad

what the fuck ever - read other threads on this board asking about belts and the consensus seems to be to use them early and often

dO WHGATEVER YOU WANT FAGGOT.

As long as you're not wearing basketball shorts then you're fine by me.

I had back issues too and lifting without a belt straighten them all out.

You won't be judged, no.
But I'm judging you because you think a belt will prevent injury to a vulnerable spine. It won't.

It's not preventing I just notice it feels better when I wear the belt. It helps stabilize my back so my muscles don't need to do all the work

w-what's wrong with basketball shorts?

It's a le maymay. You better not be doing it.

as long as you're not doing retarded shit like weighted dips no one cares

>belts usually help you increase the weight a bit and gives you a much better sensation during the lift
lel you shouldnt use it because youre not a fat powerlifter lifting 500 pounds yet xdxd only the oldfags of the gym are allowed to use good tools :^)
t. obnoxious faggot who is never going to make it

>weighted dips
literally no one does that, bad meme user

i really like these images of animals with food next to them and them looking weird. Does anyone have anymore? Thanks in advance

Here's the evolved form of my OP picture. That's the best I have for you.

You might like this too if you're gay like me

Dyel: the man, the myth, the legend

there's a guy in my gym who uses the pad when doing squats. I just think he might have some back issues or something.... his form is good so whatever

and yeah like others said, only dickheads will care, others will just continue with their work outs

That's basically me. I do ATG squats with a belt and a pad because of my accident I'm super worried about hurting my back again. I'm starting to go up in weight again and such and I saw this group of gym dicks looking at me so i was just curious what you guys thought.

I have never understood why anyone would ever need a pussy pad. There is absolutely no discomfort for me when squatting. Either your upper back has literally no muscle or you're squatting wrong.
For normal folk a belt makes sense for overloading. If you're injured I think it's a good idea. However, if you squat with a belt that isn't the same thickness the whole way around then you're fucking stupid.

not gay, but liked it anyway

does anyone have the gif of the dog with the birthdaycake and him having vietnam ptsd flashbacks?