says the anorexic cunt who can't even break 100

>that guy who asks for a spot on a < 315lb bench

>needing a spot

>that guy in the gym posing

>when you can't 225lb bench after 2 years

>not just using your legs to push it off if you fail

I'd rather die than fail a set

Triggered.

there is nothing wrong with what that guy is doing and that vapid bitch only wanted a chance to post the new cute face she made up while pretending to lift in front of the mirror in her brand-new lorna jane outfit she spent her last pay check on so guys snapchat her back saying ''lol you lift damn that's cool aha :-)''

I never ask for a spot should I?

No, they'll make fun of you.

If you like another mans balls on your face than yeah... Go for it

He has a nice looking body. I want to look like that.

And as you can see, if his face would be handsome she'd be all over his dick instead of making fun of him.

Lifting won't get you women.

I think the guy is on a phonecall. Hence the headset and pose. And who the hell brings a headset like that to the gym

That's just the lat pulldown bar

Yes, if you feel like you need it

kek damn you have a good eye

>trying to call out someone for being gay on Veeky Forums

How can't she realize that she is actually posing in that picture. What a stupid cunt.
Wouldn't even fuck her with the lat pulldown bar -- if I knew she was like that. Bringing down some random user just for her enjoyment...

Wish i could beat her up for that face.

I hate doing this. The few times I've asked for a spot, so I can max out my reps, the guy just looked angry and grudgingly agreed.

There's nothing wrong with a 155 lb bench spot... right Veeky Forums?

of course there is nothing wrong, dont listen to retards

Eat more shitpost less.
>LET'S GET BIG

It's ok, if I was as big as him, they wouldn't be able to fight back

2 years for 100 kg?
what?

Maximal effort requires the same amount of effort from somebody who's max is 155 lbs as it does for somebody who's max is 455 lbs.

IMO getting a spot on my 120 bench looks better than almost getting crushed to death by 120lbs

>tfw if I needed a spot for anything less I'd feel very insecure about it after reading this Veeky Forums post
>tfw I'll feel superior to people I see asking for spots on less than 225 because of a Veeky Forums post

>tfw didn't have any gymbros so a stranger had to save me when I got trapped under the bar on a 70lb bench today