Why arent you doing the forex user? I just made 18% in 1 second

Why arent you doing the forex user? I just made 18% in 1 second

>0.0027

nice

What are you implying? I trade shitcoins too. Forex is for men

When playing with leverage, you may be victim to internal price manipulations. There's a term in Russian for this, called "kitchen". Brokers see your order and rob you of your money.

I worked for one of the largest online brokers/ clearing houses and ca. Conform ommited/time delayed order selling.

If you aren't a fucking retarded crypto tard , you are better off in fx markets than any other asset class. Mostly due to the current worldwide economic situation alongside seemingly weekly disasters.

Leverage and erratic movements are far easier to interpret than the drilling TA line drawers who believe their shilled coin of choice is the second coming.

Crypto can't be treated as a currency, it is seemingly a commodity. Lower fees and legit brokers who don't sell orders will make you a hell of. Lot more.

hello boomer
you're dead soon
just a reminder

I know. and with CFD the owners are infact watching you to hedge against your position, thats why I dont put big amounts of money

Enjoy your little play coins...
Your vivid dreams of wealth distribution amongst you and your jobless brethren will soon come crashing down .

And yes... A 26 year old Boomer....you got me !

Now Bitcoin as some sort of gold standard in a perfect world would be ideal. Backing a legal tender and free flatong currency with a commodity is ideal. But with so many denominations and other Digital currencies, how do you see this really playing out ?

Which broker are you using ?
There are lightening fast services that are gaurenteed by law not to onsell and deal with insider trading. Plus some of the lowest fees going around if you pick the right one.

1broker so I can use my bitcoin

give me the rundown on what I need to know to be pro forex trader

You're one of them..
Don't be fooled by thinking 'pro Forex traders is a legitimate or obtainable outcome.
Just ride the market, example being the recent Mexico earthquakes, oddly enough the peso didn't fall and took time to decay, it initially appreciated.
Depending on portfolio structure, country of residence and appetite for risk, you should diversify and use leverage selectivity as a tax mitigation shield or asset growth incubator.
Play it safe and you will still come out a lot richer than you started

thank you user
I usually just trade indexes and commodities but its slow, and I saw the video of a guy who makes millions on forex full time

I made 900% in 1 day with crypto and 400% the day after, and have cashed out since then. Now I'm going to do it again.

I just don't see how anyone could make that much money with forex...I really don't. You might say I'm taking too much risk with crypto, but I've been in this game for a few years now and know what I'm doing and I really don't think I am.

900% in a day is unheard of even for crypto

what, did you gamble on an ICO?

200 to 400% in a day isn't rare at all for me in crypto. But I only go in when I see solid opportunities like that, what I call "obvious trades", and they only come along every couple of months.

Sometimes it's an ICO flip, sometimes it's a short, sometimes it's something I know will drive a price up.

I think the difference between me and other traders is that other traders assume that there "is always money to made today," whereas I just sit quietly trading for small amounts of money for months and then make a LOT of money in 1 day, then calmly wait months again for another big opportunity.

There are events in crypto that become "obvious trades" in that I am nearly 100% certain that they will make a price go one way or another. Now I'm not an idiot and know how to admit I'm wrong or take a loss, but on these "obvious trades" I really never have been wrong....

Like "I KNOW that this news X in 3 weeks will cause the price of this coin to plummet." And then it does, exactly like I said.

Also I use a lot of alternative money making methods in crypto that don't involve trading.

That shit is just cancerous.
You need to realise that you will never be that guy, even if he was real. Before I started at the brokerage I had a graduate program with treasury operation in interbank and corporate markets, after working within that team, I knew I would never amount to some godlike statue of a trader and that next to no one can.

What I was taught was to play markets Sage and procure large and considerably risk adverse profit.

And that's what macro economic ripples from microeconomic events supply. The surge of doubt that puts in question an nations economic capabilities after disaster is free.money for those with a brain.

I see, well, you better make sure youre betting a huge amount of money to be worth it for months of no gains

I feel more comfortable with weekly profits

You don't sound like a complete apud and I do admire your patience.
Your calculated risk clearly works for you and you adapt to survive in your marketplace.

But what would you do if it all became useless,?
If regulatory bodies stopped the flow of crypto or something along those lines.

I don't want to put you down, but like I said above I got 900% in one day and then 400% after. So I put in about $1600 at the start and came out with a little over $50,000 a week later. Then the next time around I don't put in $50,000. I put in $1600 again and try to do it again.

interesting
I have no schooling so I have to teach myself and Im retarded
I dont quite understand, why does a natural disaster cause the fiat in that country to go down? Is it because more money is being pumped into the economy to fix it?

then thats fine

I assumed you were putting like $10 and going 900% on that

Thoughts on GIZER ICO? I got whitelisted (purely due to the hacked analysis) but unsure if money in is worth the opportunity cost flipping shitcoins in meantime.

Well honestly without an education in what you are trading, you are gambling and that is all.
Irregularities and outliers are where money is made, it's finding the triggering events that makes it rain.

Fx is something you need to understand in order to succeed.

Fuck off coin spud

Nice LARP

Well I want a more stable job. I had one but I'm looking for another one now. This isn't a full time thing for me.

>googled it
>Esports Network coin
Ok right off the bat I can tell this isn't going to interest me.

Part of what I said before about finding good opportunities is that they tend to come to me on their own. That's why I referred to them as "obvious."

I mean, for example, that if a cryptocurrency and particularly an ICO has any excitement about it making it worth investing in, I'll probably be introduced to it without having to actually go out and search for it on its own. The money usually comes from being able to interpret these events and how people will respond to them.

What sort of job do you want and did you have user?

I was an actuarial analyst at an insurance consulting firm and I am now looking for a similar position, but would be happy in any role that involves a lot of data or financial analysis.

You find a strategy that works for you. There truly autist type traders out there who go purely by chart price action alone, and who think fundamentals are complete fucking waste of time (not a view I personally hold).

Risk management is what will define any trader, not always the justifications of entering a position. And there isn't even constant news to trade on, and I don't really understand how people "trade news" or "trade fundamentals". You will find yourself going through periods of dry spells. Incorporate many types of analysis into what you do, and you'll open up many opportunities.

You would honestly encourage an uneducated person to gamble their livelihood?
You seem to be aware that you are trading on volatility and not the underlying asset, so why would you advise someone who does not understand core economics and financial movements to invest in such a static asset class?

sorry OP here I went to the gas station

if you read this, I actually am a profitable trader in all markets, but I only started this year

is it because its been a bull market all year in every industry, is that the only reason Im making money?

I think all people really need is a economic calendar, available for free, on many different websites. In fact, trading before news is incredibly risky. I always tell people to reduce position size, or don't trade before announcements. Because there's no way of knowing which way things are going to go.

A good example is literally right now, after the fed minutes have come out. It's largely expected a rate hike will occur in December, and yet look at the dollar index reacts to even the slightest doubts by members who brought up some concerns over lower than expected inflation.

The justification for market movements is important to be aware of, but the actual movements, and trends which form, are the key the positioning to yourself, and making money from.

Just did the news thing for oil

holy shit

Nice, can't say I'm happy for you though. My longs, which I've held for the past 2 days, are now getting butt-fucked.