Sir...

>sir, bobbing for roasted game hens in a Home Depot bucket full of milk is not a healthy meal and "random trannies on an imageboard" are not mental health professionals

>You drank a gallon a milk a day because an online forum told you it will make you... juicy?

>leaving humanity behind you say? I'm going to refer you to a therapist

>Sir I'm telling you, if you don't do some cardio the only place you're gonna "make it" is an early grave!

>sir it's not a difficult question, are you sexually active? Why do you keep whispering pick-up lines under your breath?

>Sir, what do you mean by "dyel"? and can you please stop calling me that?

heh.

>Sir, "manlet" is not a valid medical condition

>Sir my name isn't Chad, and I don't know what you mean by "tfw no gf", I'm referring you to a psychiastrist

>FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR

Quadssss.

This fuckin thread, fuark bro.

>you say you're having something called 'feels'? Here, take this morphine

Fine here's the ICD-10 code: R62.52

>What did you call it? Go... Mad? GO MAD!? Don't mind if I do!

You injected mexican synthol into your arms and take dangerous amounts of anabolics daily because you are "willing to do whatever the fuck it takes godammit, let's get fucking huge"

You take 4 Scoops?! CMON

>you've been blowing creatine every day for the past 3 months to get "sick gains"
>sir you are barely clinging to life

KEK

"Young man, I am well acquainted with human anatomy, and I can assure you...there is no such thing as a 'boipussy'."

top zozzle

>sir you are taking enough caffeine to kill a small elephant and just because a panini told you to?

>ICD-10 code: R62.52
>Short stature (child)

>I'm sorry, I had to send your sample to another lab for testing. Our machine kept reading your sodium and sugar at impossible levels.