Hey guys, living in Austria for 2 months and had to make an improvised gym. Wadajathink?

Hey guys, living in Austria for 2 months and had to make an improvised gym. Wadajathink?

Youll be fine

>"user, how much do you bench?"
>"lmao1cinderblock"

Where i do my pullups.

Wait shit, that's two cinderblocks.

It weighs ~50kg

Does the wildlife ever cause you problems?

>they don't have gyms in Austria

Nice can you post a picture of your squat setup?

And my barbell.

When i take the littlw blocks out that i stuffed in the big ones it weigs some 35kg

Dont have one. just take that thing put it on my sholders and squat

slav/10

>Local cunt has skull crushed between two cinder blocks in home crossfit session
>subject currently lies in coma
>neighbors report screams of the late bodybuilder Zyzz moments before the accident

have 2 h free every day, not nearely enough time to do shit

Lot of ticks here, but they leave me alone.

Full story, am Balt (Latvian not slav subhuman) got a job caring for a 94 year old demented grandpa in austria for 2 months. Come here no time for gym and no training equipement exept for an old stationary bicycle that i found in the shed. Gramps daughter hired me and i live here alone with him. Daughters son (in his 30s) is a cardio bunny and has less than 5% body fat. He gave me a usable jump rope and proteine for gains (noice). Rest had to improvise.

>Local man found dead in what can only be described as a homemade guillotine
>Neighbors report shouts of "2 cinderblocks cmon" before the accident

I get 6h off once a week and i go cycling or swimming or mountain climbing.

Last week cycled and climed up a 1, 445km mountain that is like 30 km from here. Going down got compleately lost and ended up runnung a marathon through the mountain before i got back to my bicycle. Fucked up my knees for like a week.

>Local man found dead in what appears to be his own home-made booby trap
>neighbors report hearing screams and "leightweight baby" moments before his presumed death

u got it right first time. increment counting is like 1plate 2plate 3plate

not 2plate 4plate 6plate

The mwgnificent peace of shit thwt i have to use.

I am hohnestly suprised of the results from just jumping rope. Lower legs are getting fukken jacked!

But there are two taped together.

Up till a week ago i was using this setup without the ladders. Had to pick the bar up lay on my back and the benchpress. Shit was not cash :(

Thats for stability purposes my friend.

Hey OP why don't you makeshift some broad platforms for those cinderblocks to rest on, then snuggle up under the bar and left the blocks straight off the ground?

Hey I just invented the Safe Bench.

Tried, dont have the materials to do that :'(

The old ass stationary bicycle that i use. Broke a couple of times, but i fixed it.

where in austria?

Not op but which kind of exercises could I do with a chair?

The official name for the "lower legs" is calves

You could use it to reach a suspended rope with your neck

lieboch
That is a realy good workout, you should try it.

Austria? Well at least it's not a basement

i use one of these for rows

Not bad, but the one gramps has has a set in the middle so i cant use it :(

dips

derp

rows wtf

Honestly made me lol :D