Blue pill me on cigarettes

blue pill me on cigarettes

>Cardio kills gains
>Cigarettes Will make you not to do Cardio.
>Therefore, cigqrettes are good for gains.

I am serius doctur and i can confirm

asked for a blue pill, not a red pill

Smoking cigarettes increases testerosterone

They're a great cure for a soar throat, depression, and gives you great core from all the coughing.

Smoking is super cool, all the girls really dig watching a cool dude suck on a small soft phallic object. Plus the money you pay to buying the cigs go toward creating jobs for farmers and workers and (later down the line) doctors. So let's recap:

1. Smoking is cool and gets you girls
2. Smoking creates jobs and is good for the economy

If you want to start using tobacco might as well dip instead. I'd rather save my lungs and VO2 max. Training will only get harder with smoking

LISTEN UP DUMB FUCKS, I SAID BLUE PILL

NOT RED PILL

BLUE PILL MEANS YOU TALK SOMEONE OUT OF AN ACTIVITY

I ALREADY SMOKE

I'M TRYING TO QUIT

FUCKING HELP ME YOU USELESS CUNT NEETS

Cigarettes help you get American chicks but European chicks are driven away by cigarettes, especially Russians.

Younger people will think you're cool for smoking cigarettes, but smoking cigarettes is one of the few ways you drive away older people and potential mentors.

People who smoke cigarettes together almost never form friendships. There's never been a case of smokers developing a lifelong friendship because one smoker asked the other for a cigarette.

Smoking will make you run faster.

The nicotine in cigarettes gives you discipline.

Chainsmoking cigarettes makes you smell amazing.

That's not what blue pilling means faggot

One tobacco will kill you instantly, don't touch cigarettes even once

Nobody wants to see your ugly yellow teeth or get a whiff of your smoky ass

Sure, that's what blue pill means.

By the way smoking lowers your voice, lower voices sound better.
This will help you get girls and even promotions.
Not to mention your boss probably smokes, what will he think of some pussy that can't even smoke?

Nicotine works appetite-suppressing, if you are having trouble cutting, taking up smoking might be a smart thing to do!

I quit smoking once. Fell into a coma and died desu

If that's the case, take the opposite of everything I said. I used to smoke until a couple months ago, and I miss the ability to make new friends by just smoking together, and miss picking up girls who would ask me for a smoke. Most Chads and Stacies still hate me, even though I don't smell like cigarettes. But the energy, discipline and edge that you get from quitting make quitting worth it. Managed to get to 1 week nofap, accomplished an insane amount of work, made more gains in the past two months than in the 12 months before, and have a lot more energy despite this.

There's really nothing wrong with smoking, all those "research papers" on how smoking is "bad for you" were just created by the tobacco industry.
Smoking makes people cool and the people of the tobacco industry wanted to be cooler than everyone else, so they made up the lie that smoking is bad for you so that alot of people would stop.

you'll be fine

Smoking makes everything harder. Life in general is worse when you smoke.

Smoking isn't even that addictive. It's all in your head. I get everyone's different, but I have about as much respect for chain smokers as I do for the morbidly obese, ie, none at all.

I used to smoke pretty heavily, and I hate myself for it. I've changed now, so it's more like I hate who I was. These days I can smoke once a week, or even once a month, and just leave it alone.

If you don't have the discipline to keep it to every now and then. If you don't have the discipline to keep it from destroying your health. You should sterilise yourself.

moderation with an addictive substance is a meme, and you should kill yourself for even suggesting it.

not even joking, go load your gun kill yourself

Once you swallow the Red pill, There is no coming back. In matrix, cypher wanted the blue pill to be true, even to the point of wanting to perma-return to the matrix knowing it wasnt true.

Dont be like cypher, he was bald.

I smoke a pack of mini cigars when I go out clubbing ( once per month ). Dont smoke anything on other days.

Is that moderation or what ?

europeans liking the smell of cigarettes is some pre-90s shit. you haven't been able to smoke even in bars in any civilized european country for over a decade. it's seen as barbaric and disgusting

Cigarettes are an age old Icon of masculinity, power and wealth. Throughout the 1920's-2000's everyone who was anyone smoked; Actors, Sportsmen, Rockstars. Every single one of them smoked - hell even the women were getting in on it because it got them closer to that powerful smokers cock.

Modern society is rejecting this image because of hard times. No one wants you to flaunt your superior wealth and taste as it's upsetting. All that tax you pay on them? Don't think of it as Tax, just an anti-poverty device. Eventually it will be so luxurious to smoke again everyone will want to, and only you can lead the way; so smoke up OP - cause you and I know both know you're better than all the others.

They make you look cool and women will wet theme selves when they see you smoking

Zigaretten sind gut

Zigaretten sind wichtig

>slavs
>being turned away from cigarettes

>blue pill me on cancer sticks
robot pls go

Cigarette cravings and "habits" are purely mental. The actual physical effects of nicotine withdrawal are so mild and gradual that you don't even notice them.

After roughly 3 weeks all traces of nicotine are gone from your blood.