Daily reminder: Whites have the only true WE WUZ-story, we wuz Shahs and shit. Iranians...

Daily reminder: Whites have the only true WE WUZ-story, we wuz Shahs and shit. Iranians, particularly Central Asian Scythians, Tocharians, Sogdians, Parthians, all the other Bactrian tribes, were white af. What went wrong? T*rko-M*ngol and Ar*bs took a big shit across the eastern Indo-European world. You'll still find holdouts of the original Iranian/Aryan peoples in tribes/ethnicities like the Pamiris, Nuristanis, Pashtuns, Tajiks, Tabarestanis, etc. Even in rape babies of the Tarim Basin in Uyghurs you'll find those Tocharian phenotypes popping up occasionally. Russians, Poles and other Eastern Slavs are the purest living descendants of Iranian steppe peoples like Scythians and Sarmatians.

Imagine steppe horsemen with flowing blonde manes, fiery beards and deep blue and green eyes. Snow niggers in loose fitting silken pantaloons with crazy eastern patterns. Why was the ancient world so much better, bros?

If they were so good why did they get rekt you nigger.

VIKING
HORSE
ARCHERS

crackers are pathetic. they unironically think ancient egyptians were not black but honkey lmao nigga like if you put a birdshit in Egypt it would die of skin cancer

>Russians, Poles and other Eastern Slavs are the purest living descendants of Iranian steppe peoples like Scythians and Sarmatians.
>Russians
xD

>Poles and other Eastern Slavs

>this inaccurate bullshit map again

Kys you g*rmonid whitey. Next time when turk and sarmatian warriors will stand in front of vienna they will stand as allies conquering your subhuman countries

>A 2015 study estimated that roughly 84% of the Sardinian ancestry derives from the Neolithic Europeans (a hybrid population of Mesolithic Europeans and Anatolian farmers), while the remaining 16% derives from Late Neolithic/Bronze age Central Europeans (Neolithic Europeans mixed with steppe pastoralists).[10]:119
>However, Sardinians as a whole are not a homogeneous population genetically: some studies have found some differences among the various villages of the island;[103] in this regard, the mountainous area of OGLIASTRA(part of the wider region of BARBAGIA) is more distant from the rest of Europe and the Mediterranean than other Sardinian sub-regions located in the plains and in the coastal areas

>Sardinia, Italy (particularly OGLIASTRA, BARBAGIA di Ollolai and BARBAGIA of Seulo): one team of demographers found a hot spot of longevity in mountain villages where an amazing proportion of men reach the age of 100 years.[4] In particular, a village called Seulo, located in the Barbagia of Seulo, holds the record of 20 centenarians from 1996 to 2016, that confirms it is " the place where people live the longest in the world "[5]
Thanks for shitty genes, Indo-Niggers.

>shitty genes
>conqueres 99% of old Europe

fuck off turkish subhuman, you have nothing to do with steppe warriors unlike poles and other IE descended europeans, you're west asian filth

>be dumb barbarians
>conquer peace-loving civilizations, destroy their culture, don't produce anything of worth for the next 1000-2000 years
Truly the master race.

stay mad cuck indo europeans are the most widespread pepole in the world

MY

BYLI

SARMATY

Sarmatians descended from region around BLACK sea, worshipped BLACK god (czernobóg) and will their destiny is to push back g*rmonids back into their snowy homeland

This. wh*Teoid subhumans should stop stealing ancient Polish history.

The only factual thing in your ramblings is that the Slavs, most likely, indeed descend from Stythians and Sarmatians, and some more steppeniggers are also their relatives. However, having some steppeniggers that didn't even manage to go on a cunquest spree is hardly the case of WE WUZ.

The only true WE WUZ story is the Chinese. Iranians are also so-so eligible.

Civilizations should be destroyed, they're the hubs of degeneracy.

G* fuck y*ur*e*f nigger p*e*e o* shit

don't EVER and I mean EVER respond to me again you wh*Te g*Rmanoid subhuman

i would bash your fucking skull with ease

> If they were so good why did they get rekt you nigger.

Numbers.

>ywn pretend to be a Sarmatian so you can feel like you're inherently better than the serfs you exploit

>pretend
>Other typical features used in Polish heraldry include horseshoes, arrows, Maltese crosses, scythes, stars and crescents. There are also many purely geometrical shapes for which a separate set of heraldic terms was invented. It has been suggested that originally all Polish coats of arms were based on such abstract geometrical shapes, but most were gradually "rationalized" into horseshoes, arrows and so on. If this hypothesis is correct, it suggests in turn that Polish heraldry, also unlike western European heraldry, may be at least partly derived from the Tamgas, marks used by Eurasian nomads such as the Sarmatians,[12] Avars and Mongols, to mark property. Evidence of the origins of the system was considered scanty, and the hypothesis has been criticized as being part of "Sarmatism" (the Polish tradition of romanticizing their supposed Sarmatian ancestry). However, recent DNA projects that concern Polish Nobility proved that at least part of Polish Nobility is of Sarmatian origin

>partly
>part

So what? Iranics and Slavs are still closer than Germanics and Iranics.

In fact. Iranics and Slavs can trace their ancestors to their Aryan forefathers. Germanics can't. They're a mutt of both branches of Indo-Europeans.

Sarmatians like Iazyges were no doubt 'Slavic". Iazygi/Jezyki/Jazyki - means languages in Slavic.

Sarmatians weren't Slavs. Not everyone who ever lived in Eastern Europe were Slavs.

That's true of Poland too you know.

g*rmanic propaganda at best

Nice bait

Daily reminder that we aren't wh*te and we will never be part of western whi*e g*rmnoid cuckold culture club
>originated from BLACK sea region
>named slavs by wh*tes, but its because we were slave masters selling weak g*rmnoids to romans for centuries through crimean/bosphorus trade and proxy civilizing them that way
>used to praise czernobóg (the black god) during pagan era
>crowned BLACK madonna as eternal queen of poland during christian era
>had national heroes like Czarniecki (the black one), Zawisza czarny (the black) and even king leszek czarny (the black)
NEVER call us based wh*te country again or i will behead you with my sarmatian karabela

Dude, poland has a fascinating history in it own right, I know the partitions, the world wars, the german genocide and the soviet ocupation really fucked you up, and you have a right to be buthurt about it, but don´t go about claiming to descend from clearly unrelated peoples. It makes you and your whole nation look pathetic.

>clearly unrelated

look at this lying g*rmnoid rat, next thing he will tell you that every """"""""germanic"""""" tribe was german

Mongols, Turkics, Turks > north iranic scum

jk jk jk Tristan frm that Arthur movie was dope

germans are barely related to germanic tribes that conquered rome, just so you know

>but don´t go about claiming to descend from clearly unrelated peoples.
Just gtfo.

>persians weren't whi-

>persians were whi-

Lol they're completely identical vases, but someone took the time to make the first one full of crackers. What gives?

it called photoshop.

R1a is the haplogroup of cucks who get conquered and enslaved by other people. R1b is the haplogroup of alpha empire builders; Romans, Spaniards, French, British, etc.

Vases often were created with similar patterns.

>muh art
can you find the persians?

maybe but one persians weren't blonde and two that is literally the other side of the same vase.

are they the ones wearing the yellow hoods?

greeks are naked dummy

but none of the naked ones are wearing yellow hoods.

the one on the far right is also persian
he isn't wearing a yellow hood

>means languages in Slavic
Tongues.

Get lost amerimutt

>multiple threads like this
What kind of autistic retards are invading? Is this a /pol/ false flag thing or something?

Also languages.

>nordiscism is nonsen-

Oh, okay, he's trolling.

Nice photoshop.

Muster the Roherrim!

Are those blue eyes?
WE

Yes, but in this case it's tongues. As in the body part.

Poles are West Slavs you retard.

Slavs are Scythians.

In Slavic - tongues (jezyki) = languages

I know you idiot, I speak Slavic. But saying "I licked her pussy with my language" would be pretty retarded no?

Poles would be more Sarmatian than Scythian

>"I licked her pussy with my language"
That’s literally how you would say it is a Slavic language you retard

sounds good to me

What's inaccurate?

Its the same in Persian interestingly enough

Wuz