Not sure I got it all but this seems like a good critique of society and beautifully animated at that

Not sure I got it all but this seems like a good critique of society and beautifully animated at that.

youtube.com/watch?v=hlMAKpxN8N0

>good critique of society
>animated

materialism, mankinds incentive to invent and work

in unhealthy doses its harmful

I refuse to give it views.

>dude, why do you work? why not live off your trust fund lmao! xD

I need somebody to tell me that wageslaving is an unfulfilling dead end

>r/iamverysmart

Post your face when 4ch*n and Veeky Forums especially are becoming literally r*ddit and getting invaded by normie wageslaves with conformist opinions

>>r/iamverysmart

>needing to be like pic related and watch it with a bunch of other morons in unison as to realise your life is shitty, but only enough to go "haha, it's crazy bro" and then return to the same shit.

Well, its like being fat and having a fridge full of cakes.
You know its bad for you but you cant stop eating them...A lot of modern society is built around dangling booze in front of an alcoholic's face.

wow another arrogant video talking about that big problem of society without giving a solution
NEVER seen before

>don't remark problems if you don't have a solution

How do I know you're a wilful wagecuck?

*makes you think*

OK, whats the moral of the picture with the fat star wars fan and whats the moral of the picture with bomberman.

i'm a neet, nigger

based desu

Don't you want to enlighten the wageslaving rabble?

Fuck dude, maybe the Bolsheviks had a point.

fat starwars fan = modern men are literally slavedrivers and housewifes are slaves

bomberman = we play bomberman for fun while kids are being bombermanD irl??? no fucking clue desu

me irl

>more reddit memes

Don't you have sardinia threads to make or bait to reply?

suck not having money tho

>you need money when most of human knowledge is freely available and one search engine query away

you sound like a brainwashed consumer wagecuck

>Don't you have sardinia threads to make
How did u know :^)

Because redditors love forced, insipid/uncreative and unironic memes like the recent surge in sardiniaposting

bit late

>dude people work and use public transit lmao

100% chance I will edit this

I haven't and I'm not going to watch it, but the significance is in people not going their own way; trains take everybody together in one direction with no deviation or originality.

If you had been enjoying the taiwanese basket weaving comunitiy for 10 years, by now you should have realised that it never was
a) static
b) a secret society

You are just experiencing the first of many more shifts to come. You can either
a) Get over it
or
b) go to /pol/ (which has essentially posted the same thing in 10 years)

>with no deviation or originality
Unlike roads.

Yes, unlike roads, and cars whose direction is controlled by the individual

in his defense that is a pretty vapid locale, no artistry, not the least bit cozy, it's in some sticky tropical clime, just awful

Agree. It looks like Colonel Kurtz's Cambodia base

>Yes, unlike roads, and cars whose direction is controlled by the individual

Think reeal hard about what you just wrote friend :^)

plz post results

redpill me on sardinia
is it difficult to reach it?

redditors love memes without much innovation or creativity behind them, lurk moar