A lot of people still idolize a person who did more to HURT our industry than help it

>a lot of people still idolize a person who did more to HURT our industry than help it

It's time to correct the record on zyzz once and for all.

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/inspirational-zyzz-arnold-schwarzenegger/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zyzz was a shill for the Pomade-Industrial Complex.

He lived more in 21 years than most people do in an entire life time.

That's bretty ebin, to die when you are having the most fun and not waiting for the inevitable.

I envy zyzz if anything.

>scoobysworkshop.com/inspirational-zyzz-arnold-schwarzenegger/

scoobers was one of the best things to ever happen to Veeky Forums

we miss you scooberto

comparing zyzz to arnold is ridiculous im not an arnold fan but he actaully had to win competitions like 7 olympers so stop

>be dead
>still looks awesome

what a legend

>hating on zyzz

without zyzz i literally wouldn't care about lifting
without zyzz i wouldn't have this sick joocy body

Zyzz was aesthetic as fuark, he lived life like there is no tomorrow, he was a great role model except for the drug use. Honestly he's one of the things that motivate me to keep going up in life.

Seconded

Zyzz probably would have entered the olympia's physique category and easily won it. My reasoning is his name would bring in a shit ton of recognition and what not so the judges would be biased twoards him. Also his god tier aesthetics.

Its not so much what he did and how he did it, its the person, character, and spirit ZYZZ, hes was obviously a really friendly guy and his funny character is an emulation for us all, nevertheless he told all of humanity that we will all make it, in whatever shape or form.

zyzz is like a big brother i never had

I agree, some would say he lived a degenerate lifestyle, and to some it is degenerate, but he was a good person and that overshadows whatever else he may have done.

You're a piece of shit

You mad brah?

He's a dead stripper whose biggest accomplishment in life was a bunch of drug-fueled sex with average women and a small cult following of insecure teenagers on youtube who he "inspired" to imitate his shallow, short life.

He's an abject failure by every imaginable standard, and if you think otherwise than you need better heroes. By the time Arnold was the age Zyzz died at, he had already gone AWOL from the Austrian military to win his first bb show (and got put in a military jail cell for doing so), charmed his way into becoming a bbing posterboy of the Austrian army, made the leap to the US where he immediately started building a small fortune through entrepreneurship and real estate investments (he was substantially self-made wealthy before even getting famous), and was a year away from becoming the youngest Olympia winner ever at 23.

Zyzz was fucking pathetic compared to real greats. Aim higher than that loser. You deserve it.

Arnold's like was a god damned fairy tale. He's a hero of mine for sure, but how the hell can I aspire for something like that? Zyzz was just a skinny WoW nerd that became a sikkunt, something any of us can do.

that's true

but you can easily identify with him, especially most of Veeky Forums
some skinny ass nerd that browsed Veeky Forums that wanted to look good and big

>our industry

What industry? I'm not selling gym memberships or begging for cash as an instagram manwhore. I'm just trying to improve myself. Aziz provided words that were helpful to some people, and that's a great thing.

>it's impossible to like both Arnold and Zyzz
>talking shit about Zyzz's life makes me feel better about being a fat friendless NEET

Doesn't matter what he's done desu. At the end of the day he's what inspired me to start lifting and stop being a sad cunt. Lot of jelly fags in this thread.

At least you're not calling it anything other than aiming low.

Heroes aren't supposed to be easy to identify with. They're supposed to challenge you.

Dude. He was a stripper with a youtube account. I remember being 17 and thinking he was pretty fucking cool for a little while too, but you have to grow out of it.

All I remember is seeing some guy with the perfect body and sweet tats and wanting to look almost as good. Now that I've achieved that he doesn't even look big or impressive any more, and I have him to thank for that

>literally all he done was go to the gym, work in a gym, sell steroids, shit post online, go to raves on drugs and fuck sluts

Wow so impressive man really makez u think

top kek

>Industry

No I dont

lol that turkey neck
>m-muh strong jawline
faggot always had to look up to keep his flab from showing

It's not aiming low, it's reaching for something achievable. With enough work and determination any of us can transform ourselves from depressed shitposting 4channers into living life to the fullest sikkunts.

How the fuck do you figure? Because he went to a few summers of music festivals ? You need to get out more. Also, I bet a hundred dollars you're under 22 years old. If not you are truly a sorry sack of shit.

>our industry
>our
Who are you? Joe Gold?

why do people get so fucking butthurt over zyzz?

Is it just people butthurt that they will never make it?

Seriously, if zyzz inspired you, great. If not, whatever I guess. But if you go on and on about how much you dislike this guy who's basically only liked for encouraging others to better themselves, you are butthurt incarnate.

(also "our industry"? Do you mean SS/Milk sales, or the thriving meme industry we've cultivated here?"

Dude he died when he was 21. That's so fucking young and he literally missed the best years of his life. 21 is when life starts to really get good, and I'm not even talking about alcohol for Americlaps

-Dead at 21
-Lived with mummy and daddy
-Daddy paid for all his gainz
-Shit tier job when he actually had one
-zero relationships
-fucked festival sluts (low hanging fruit)
-took more steroids than Lance Armstrong for nothing other than music festivals
-inspired shirtless/dickless douchbags to walk around music festivals asking if everyone is "mirin"?
Seriously my fire place is a better role model.

>Heroes aren't supposed to be easy to identify with. They're supposed to challenge you
You know these aren't exclusive user.
A hero is a person who holds a lofty goal but they are identifiable, you can empathize with them and they feel really human.
Take Zyzz vs Jeff Seid, Zyzz is a skinny WoW nerd that decides to lift to get over his insecurities.
This is understandable and practically any young male, even if they weren't such a nerd, can understand and empathize.
Jeff Seid is a rich boy who has better equipment/supps/drugs than 99% of the population, he is not identifiable and he hardly feels genuine because his experience is so different than others.

This is not to hate Jeff Seid, but to illustrate that Zyzz was good for this board.
When Zyzz said you'll make it you knew believed in his words because he was a DYEL fag at one point, Jeff Seid is a rich fuckboy who has never had to worry about shit.

Zyzz was a rich boy and he got into wow because it was "cool" he was also a hipster faggot long before he decided to get on gear.