How do you decide between strength and aesthetics? Is there a way to do both...

How do you decide between strength and aesthetics? Is there a way to do both? Are there any powerlifters who are strong as fuck that don’t look fat? Post ITT if you are strong as fuck but also look good and share how you did it.
youtube.com/watch?v=BH9odsRpG4M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-last-couple-decades-werent-just.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2015/04/powerbuilding-2-its-not-just-about.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ywn be a cute girl like OPs pic

Being a guy sucks

>girl

I'm doing both. I do the big lifts but also do cardio and don't eat at a huge surplus.

At least your test makes you strong and big.

>ywn never have a THICC 3some with barb from stranger things and gary buseys powerlifting daughter

Yes you can do both. To gain strength you need size vise versa. Lift heavy on your compounds and hypertrophy on isos and clean bulk. Your strength will go up slower than eating like a powerlifting but you'll still get strong.

not with that attitude

You think running PHUL would be good for this?

Her pretending to be normie is quality. Yes you can do both. The key is keeping workout the same.

Correction: being YOU sucks.

Sure. Clean bulk with heavy compound lifts. Then cut with heavy compound lifts and some cardio. Rinse, repeat.

You don't have to decide. Have you been watching the olympics? Check some of the qts lifting.

Now what could be a problem is being on a permacut without doing serious cardio because of your injured knees.10k steps a day helps, but does not count as LISS since you are not elevating your pulsations. It's just walking, something that only works when you have landwhale status, which you are not.

I think the problem is that you are aproaching the issue in terms of absolutes, either aesthetics or strenght as if they are opposites.

I can use the elliptical. I should definitely use it more often.
(I'm not a landwhale, wooo.)

Then make the elliptical your bitch. I only use it when I'm training for a serious climb, because it's way harder than running 5k 3x week. Elliptical is god tier cardio and will complement your hip thrust thing. It's a win-win situation imo. 30min on rest days and you will be able to afford a cheeky treat weekly.

Also, if you can, try doing a weekly easy pace hike (say 7-10k total), and eat jello for that connective tissue problem (hieluronic acid is what you need, but jello is the closest thing to shark fins you'll get)

Let me suggest you don't jerk off to "her" pictures before you do some research.

Good advice. Never heard of jello for joints, thanks.

Btw, if someone posts my videos in any other threads here or other forums it wasn't me.

A "bump" on my hip joint almost got me on surgery and I would have ended with eternal hip pain, and the docs with new yats. Went for a third opinion. Doc told me straight to stop ice climbing and skiing and stick to classic mountaineering, and get hieluronic acid into my system. You can only get it either with shark fins or cock's scombs I kid you not. The nearest and closest (not the same) alternative is eating jello daily. I even learned how to make aspic to eat savory veggies and chicken with it as well. And now as I said run 5k 3xweekly. Life give you hip bumps, you make the best out of it.

Why don't you just trip, busey?

You don't sound American, is normal jello ok?

>jello
Yeah should have said gelatine. That's the proper word. And it is a standard thing everywhere as far as I know

But don't just trust me. Google joints soft tissue problems or injuries and look up the papers talking about it. That's what I did. I'm just recommending it because it literally saved me from being stephen hawkins whitout the IQ

Forgot to add, the doc said to get powdered instant make yourself at home flavoured gelatine, and to eat a tbsp so it wouldn't mess up with my normal life, but I just incorporated it into my normal day and it's my snack now.

I will research this, cheers m8

Np breh hope it helps

Not op but did you climb that?

Yes. Seems really good, never heard of it actually, just looked it up. I'm running colcicadas ppl ATM and seeing good gains.

I did. It's not hard. You are looking at the face of it. But as with any grill, if you go full front you're bound to get rejected. You aproach them by the sides. I aproached her from the left, got into the plateau you see in the second quarter of the pic from left to right, and got up to the top (covered by clouds in the pic). Couldn't even get a pic of if because of that same cloud coming down on me from the north. Took me 2 hours to get down and just managed to make it before that white wind got into my tent. If I were a better climber I would have made it in less time or by harder route, but you work with what you have.

Btw you don't do that with full gear. You go light with essencial attack equipement. I'm no heavyweight lifter pisslord

Just hop on some anavar and turn in your natty card.

Don't do this just follow the advice from this thread

>Anavar
Is that roids

Most female fitness model take it

>it wasn't me
youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is

I know about the vodka dipped tampons for negative cals but never heard of it pls explain

Just a steroid that is weaker with less side effects

Is social anxiety a real thing or is it just an easy word to throw out to justify being a coward. This thought bothers me

I don't know but bats seems to have trouble actually understanding social situations and difficulty communicating. I have seen some of her videos where she was not playing a character and to me it seems like it's just how she is.

>How do you decide between strength and aesthetics?
you pick the arbitrary trait that attracts you the most and focus on it, it's quite simple.
>Is there a way to do both?
yes you can be strong as fuck even at elite levels and still look shredded, you have to use lots of gear tho and you'll never be as strong as the fat powerlifters
>Are there any powerlifters who are strong as fuck that don’t look fat?
Konstantinovs, pudzianowski pic related

Any powerlifters on no gear that look at least ok?

If you must go far for aesthetics, you are required to be moderately strong. Bodybuilders and professionals are not at show bodyfat %'s all year. They get into the high teens to pack on more muscle.

To go far for strength, you must be forsaking 'aesthetics' for a bodyfat and diet that helps build muscle, but also not going above certain %'s unless you are ina heavy weight division

full body workout....

Brett Gibbs candito haack dan green etc... pretty much any not in the super heavyweights

Ok good point

Not sure they are all natty

>dan green
>natty

Aesthetics, but stay high-test pls

i thought candy-toe lost his natty card long ago

His dad is on gear so I wouldn't be suprised.

user unless you pretend to compete at the highest level of the sport you can do powerlifting without becoming a fatass fuck or a roided shredded nigger, sure you wont be as strong as you could be but either way you are always going to be forever small if you remain natty

Dan green is fucking huge and he is also very strong at a considerably low bf%, that shit it self scream roids

bump

>Dan green
>natty

Kys

Candito is definitely questionable.

I think /plg/ was talking like half a year back about him magically jumping in his bench and squat out of nowhere

The guy is a record holder, meaning yes he probably is on gear.

Why are the USA so full of shit? This thing is like a female version of Jason Genova but not entertaining at all.

Have you seen any progress in strength with Phul? I like your progress. Can you explain your diet?

>The guy is a record holder, meaning yes he probably is on gear.

Where? The only possible record he has was some meaningless junior record. The actually strong people in his weight classes (74 and 83kg) shit all over his lifts.

I want to pump her full of my semen. What's wrong with me bros?

I dl 3 plate and squat 2.5plate, happy enough with that, going to focus on aesthetics now Id rather not snap my shit trying to go for 4 plate

You fell for the nofap meme, get back into it with full force and will

No progress in strength but technically everything is now a pr at this weight.

She was being more normal in this video.

>You fell for the nofap meme
No, I didn't.

Well then you're high test

she's flat as fuck tho

His bench jumped because he changed up his training. His triceps and shoulders were lagging hard, which is why he was stuck at a 3 plate bench for a year. Then he started incorporating more OHP and other assistance to address his weaknesses and his bench went up. I don't think this was due to steroids, a 340lbs bench is quite possible to achieve natty, especially for a guy with genetics like him.

Dat wide pelvis though

I think she's just very attractive in a completely average looking white woman, not the first guy you were talking too btw

My diet was shit even during this cut. Just less of it. Now I'm really focusing on protein so I can build strength and muscle.

Kinda strong but I don't look big at all

Gonna start Weightlifting + tons of BB work next week

Kek the comment telling her to date Sam Hyde

Nice what are your lifts?

*fat

You can't even shitpost right faggot

No anyone big can't bench more than 200lbs. Dumbest question ever

> Is there a way to do both?
Powerbuilding
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-last-couple-decades-werent-just.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2015/04/powerbuilding-2-its-not-just-about.html

Wat

Just do lower body and cut bby

Wrong

As long as you maintain strength that sounds good.

I prefer left does that make me a sellout?

Dumb spotreductionposter.

I prefer right does that make me a gay. Also bats should never wear makeup. Keep lifting heavy put the fork down and you can be strong and look good.

>Also bats should never wear makeup
I think she overdid it on purpose for laughing effect on the video, but I agree to some extent.

Anyone have lifts past intermediate and look decent here?

You past intermediate and you start to resemble pic related imo

Nobody here lifts past intermediate or at all

This, she's probably really into Anal, she has the look

that's not even me m8
what would past intermediate lifts be

Probably a couple of autists do, or are really working hard to be able to. The ones that claim that actually do are just shitposting.

When you are lifting heavy you are bound to have videos of yourself (to check your form or for whatever reason), so if they don't provide evidence in form of a pic or webm, it's bullshit

You'd like to stick your lil bud into a woman's poo tube? The fuck is wrong with you man

What look denotes someone being into anal? Please explain for future gf hunting.

>>How do you decide between strength and aesthetics?
>am i willing to eat a shit ton of food or not?
>Is there a way to do both?
depends on what your standards for 'aesthetic' and 'strong' is, but i'd say definitely
>Are there any powerlifters who are strong as fuck that don’t look fat?
don't know a lot of power lifter, but plenty of strongmen who aren't fat

>don't know a lot of power lifter, but plenty of strongmen who aren't fat
I was willing to get fat as fuck and did in fact but don't want to die of a stroke or heart attack.

just google 'strongman'

Just focus on strength while eating at a maintenance. Progression will be slower than if you went ham on the calories, but at least you'll still look good.

Also your program is important. I did LP then Texas Method. Once I had my numbers up, I switched to an upper/lower split that had the main lifts, followed by "hypertrophy/bodybuilding" accessories.

t. 5'7 manlet that reps out a 200kg deadlift

Stopped reading at '5'

You read all the crucial points then, good.

Let me let you into a little secret

Most powerlifters in the majority of feds aren't obese and disgusting - and half of them can transition to bodybuilding very easily.

>you'll never be as strong as the fat powerlifters
Literally every powerlifting weightclass at 105kg or below requires you to be lean to be top tier.