Veeky Forums Progress thread

Veeky Forums Progress thread

Post your progress and rate another fitizens.

This is mine, after a year of bad diet and an arm fracture

sweet, you got tan...gj

>1 month of SS trying to fit in this hard
he very clearly has gotten some nice mass and is on the right track

God fucking damn it. Go find a place that poo in loo can get together and wank each other off(Designated poo in loo, I believe is the term). This isn't a place for sand niggers and poo in loo fuck heads.

Latin nigger***

Looking good man. How did you get such juicy lower pecs?

are you a shart in mart

Nothing special, regular chest training with heavy weight

lmao what the fuck is wrong with you, chillax and work on your gains, show us your body bro.

4 months total, i was 361 when i started

im 292 now

goal is 160 by the end of next year, hopefully get there before summer's over

nice m8

Does having regular sex limits my gains? :SS

Nice one mate

Try to avoid dairy and keep any sugar low (I'm sure you are already) and hopefully that acne etc will clear up too

lmao wtf i see no difference. Fucking sub human nigger lmao tf

of course there is difference you blind piece of shit

ignore this fags, they dont even lift

yeah I think it may be hormones from the rapid fat loss, idk

been changing my pillow case and all the usual shit and using 2 cleansers and toner and it really doesn't make a huge difference

Alright. Keep at it then, time will tell.

Sand niggers and poo in loo need to GTFO this site.

Drink more water. When I was losing weight I drank a gallon of water plus a day. Acne was gone within a week. Start out slow and make your way up to a gallon a day. Also, great progress

i do drink a shitload of diet drinks because its the only enjoyment i can have all day, but yeah i should probably stop that shit

looking good yourself

Thank you, you don't need any of that stuff. Protein powder is nice to have but only because I drink lots of calories. You can make a tasty shake with some fruits/protein powder to have enjoyment. I've been drinking half my calories from these kinds of shakes since I started losing weight. It keeps cravings away and has good taste

wtf, natty?

either way, you look amazing

3 years.

great progress

it took you three years to learn to flex?

Mostly PPL, grilled chicken from Mc'Dongers, and stupid amounts of milk.

>tfw chest getting stronger but not growing at all

I'm with you bro

Merlin

Just learning to accept this shit by now. RIP.

Full natty brah

Stats? Your waistline and v-taper got so much better it gives me hope for my shitty hip bones

>10 lbs until soft weight goal
>16 lbs until hard goal
>7% BF until soft goal

Making it. MAKING IT.

MMMAAAKINNNGGG ITTTT

U mad bro?

5'11, 156
Bench 165 3x5
Front Squat was 155 4x6
DL was 255 3x8
got injured and havent been doing squat or dl for a while

> Started 295 in Nov
> 253 now
> Weight is still going down
> lifts still going up

I might make it, friends. I just might.

Dont stop breehhh, you are going for the right path

there is no way you have those stats with that physique. I way 15 pounds more than you and have 45 pounds on your bench, 80 on your squat and 75 on your deadlift and I look nowhere close to you. I legitimately look like your average chubby dude, this is fake

just remember, losing weight is more important than gaining muscle, you can always bulk from being too skinny and weak very easily, but if you start getting concerned about your lifts and cut back the caloric deficit, you won't be happy with your progress on fat loss, or muscle gain

nice job but you gotta really get rid of that back hair

> Started late June
> Weighed 94kg (207lb)
> Could barely do 5 pushups
>Now weigh 80kg (176lb)
> Can do roughly 30-35 pushups now

Seems like good progress for roughly two months.

Honestly getting Veeky Forums is one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life, and getting called a fat fuck was definitely the best motivator. :^)

>started going to the gym a month and a half ago
>got sick and missed 1 week of excercise
>notice i can lift twice as much as when i started
>body looks the exact same as it looked when i started.

Am i ever going to get rid of my fat?
Also, i started taking photos every month just to keep myself motivated to keep looking forward to my progress

Eat less calories and you lose fat

It's not rocket science

Well,yeah,i should have clarify that i'm dieting too., but i haven't lost a single Kg, wich makes me mad because back in 2015 i did the exact same diet and lost 4kg in a month.

You won't get fixed in a month and a half. Have patience and keep on working out.

Mix working out with cardio, don't just focus on lifting and miss cardio stuff.

I just hit over 1xbw bench for the first time ever.

T-thanks Veeky Forums

this is a troll

Your body doesn't look the exact same you idiot.
You've slimmed down a noticable amount.

And the reason you're not losing weight is because you're building fucking muscle and you might be holding onto water.

Besides, scales are a terrible judge of fitness.

were you on a program? what exercises did you do? my only exercises are weighted dips and bench press

bampu

>Compliments all the time irl about my gains
>Still DYEL skinnyfat on Veeky Forums

3 Months cmon man.

>Well,yeah,i should have clarify that i'm dieting too., but i haven't lost a single Kg, wich makes me mad because back in 2015 i did the exact same diet and lost 4kg in a month.

Muscle weighs more than fat also your metabolism slows down as you get older.

What i'm saying is you probably gained a little muscle and lost a little fat hence your weight stayed the same.

If you wanna lose fat you need to cardio.

Swear on me mum man.

20 pounds muscle gains in 3 months....

Also your stats like 1week 165pound weight and then 205 pound squat? Is that your 1x rep max or what?

Either your experienced with working out and came into this fully prepared or your probably full of shit.

Just sayin m8

Help me believe... What supps are you on? How many meals a day are you eating 4-5?

first pic is before ever working out did a bulk then a big cut after

That was my 1RM, I'm a former college swimmer who has been sedentary for 6ish months. Used to be in amazing shape, but well, skeletor me happened.

I consumed right at 4k calories a day, did GOMAD pretty easy since I love milk, and had plenty of research beforehand.

I have a protein smoothie stand in the building where I work, eat a ton of grilled chicken and chicken nuggets from mcdonalds, and take creatine supps as well as caffeine as a preworkout.

Your disbelief is actually very flattering. I've been very diligent over the summer.

My workout is PPLPPLR

3 exercises per bodypart, 6-12 reps with a focus on negative contrations.

Ok thanks i now believe you.

Yeah my assumptions were correct you know a thing or two about exercising and came in prepared.

It sucks seeing friends go through months without much progress, a little preparation beforehand goes a looooong way.

I bulked before hand. Although i've lifted in the past.

So that made it easier but if your a hard gainer i can see how GOMAD would help alot.

Anyways impressive gains. Not sure whats going wrong with your chest though. I'm sure you've been fiendishly looking up exercises to rectify it though.

I will fix the fucker with every last ounce of protein I have. I will do cable flys and dips like a madman. Some deity up there cursed my chest I swear.

Real question i used to lift and this was when i was coming into my prime.

Now i'm maybe on the other side of my prime 'window' but have heaps more mass. Will my max bench/squat/deadlift be increased? Or is it because i'm older i won't be able to do it?

SHART IN MART

This reminded me of something that happened in the gym a few days ago

>see pajeet in the squat rack
>he’s squatting ass to grass
>approach him to congratulate him on his form
>notice when I get closer he isn’t lifting anything at all, just taking a shit

Congratulations, you got a shitty hairdo in just three short years. Cut your hair you fucking faggot. Not a bad body though. Still skelly.

Be patient, you won't see changes immediately, you have to wait at least 3 months, and do cardio, you will not loose weight fast if you only lift weights

how is this for 9 months of progress?
also body fat % estimates would be greatly appreciated

You should have lifted while you lost

Aaaand confirmed fake. Those stats are shit.

u mad brah?

been lifting for about 11months now
Bench: 170
Squat: 235
Deadlift: 170 (been only doing for about a month)
incline dumbbells: 60 each

>Still skelly.

Fuck off

Damn I have the exact same hips as you. I was unsure of how I'd look when I lost the rest of what little fat I have.

Classic example of people who fell for the 1/2/3/4 = aesthetics meme.
I know someone who deadlifts almost 500 and looks like utter shit. You're delusional if you think you will look good once you hit some arbitrary number for a lift.
I've been posting on here since last year, you can dig through and check. Pic related is 5 months in when I first cut. Come back when see the inside of a gym brah

My hips are profound, but I am still storing a lot of fat around that area. It's super hard for me to get rid of it. I'm currently cutting to see how much of it I can lose. The shitty thing is when I start to bulk its going to go right back there.

Good luck

Not that guy but even though you're not skelly that's very underwhelming for three years.