Fish oil has to be legit or the most powerful placebo imagined

fish oil has to be legit or the most powerful placebo imagined

I started taking a megadose a few days ago and 75% of my depression and anxiety is completely gone

Other urls found in this thread:

iffo.net/system/files/A 6 Summary GOED For IADSA only english.pdf
examine.com/supplements/Fish Oil/#effect-matrix
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_oil
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

25% is still 1/4

That can still be almost half the time you are awake

It's a meme. It's 21st century's Snake oil.

how the fuck is a legitimate nutrient that the body and brain needs snake oil?

That's like saying protein is snake oil

thats good news OP
supplementing with vitamin d3 may also help, since youre most likely not getting enough sunlight because modern society

actual snake oil contains quite a bit of protein

most recent study states that it MAY save lean mass in the elderly pop

(vitamin E's anti oxident effect?)

speculations in a specific pop

if you feel like you may wanna use it by all means.

I've had a theory about this. Back in Rome they poured a sauce from fish on everything. They lived to be old if they weren't killed without modern
medicine. Octavian and lots of people lived far longer than people did just a century ago.

Garrum. Fermented, rotting fish ketchup essentially.

You might be onto something user.

nah, they were pretty good with medicine back then. (everything the greeks experimented with was read by the romans)

It was after the fall of rome that shit went to crap in the western civ.

Yeah I'm taking the shit twice a day

Because its debated as to whether it actually does shit. Try doing some research into the conflicting arguments, you will find lots of stuff showing it either does nothing or may even be harmful.

Personally I took a lot of fish oil for years and I never felt like it did shit. Vit D is legit tho.

iffo.net/system/files/A 6 Summary GOED For IADSA only english.pdf

that's true for anything even remotely related to health

Not really. There's tons of shit we know works and doesn't work, but fish oil claims to be this god send magic pill that sells for a shitload. That's called snake oil.

>There's tons of shit we know works and doesn't work
try giving other topics the same degree of skepticism and thoroughness as you give fish oil

>but fish oil claims to be this god send magic pill that sells for a shitload. That's called snake oil.
maybe if you base your conclusions of it exclusively on what mercola, fad diet books, and anecdotes like OP say. but that's called straw man

>sells for shitload
1 bottle of 60ct could be had under $20 usd.
Just because your poor and ignorant does not mean you have the right to debate what you think are fallacies based on your shit reality.
Get lost.

think you meant to quote

except the bit where it might have been responsible for a couple epidemics

You are correct

examine.com/supplements/Fish Oil/#effect-matrix

It actually is well studied and does have significant beneficial effects, especially for the typical American who consumes a high proportion of omega 6 fats.

The effects it has just aren't noticeable because you can't feel your triglyceride levels and blood pressure.

How about fixing the problems in your shit life, instead of pills?

what does that have to do with depression and anxiety?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_oil

Or asleep

My Mom's a doctor and she gets a shitload of free samples, I take it daily because I have nothing to lose.

depression and anxiety is my problem. it's not caused by external factors

I'm with OP, there's a definite improvement in the ability to process, understand and untangle emotions and situations.

Doesnt depression ALWAYS have an underlying cause somewhere? Sometimes its so deep within you youre not even aware or concious about it

Your brain can just be malformed just like any other asset in your body. Then there's head trauma. Idk about you but I got dropped a lot as a kid. Cunt sister.

Red flags thread, anyone?

>he hasn't read the sticky.

Oh god I read that as
>fish oil has to be legit the most powerful placebo
>I imagined taking a megadose a few days ago and 75% of my depression and anxiety is completely gone
And I was wondering "why the hell is nobody kekking at OP's retardation, that's not how placebos work"

Haha wtf

I am so lonely please respond

I mean even if it was a placebo then it would still be worth it since it got the job done, right?

Started taking fish oil recently. No noticeable difference other than when I burp it tastes like bad fish.

You ;)

You probably just had vitamin D deficiency

You piss smells like fish too if you pay attention.

>Cool trip for a tripfagcancer

Then see a shrink.

OP here.
also I might add that I had/ have a ton of the symptoms of omega 3 DEFICIENCY