What do you mean you've never been in a relationship?

>What do you mean you've never been in a relationship?
>user you've almost graduated from university how have you never even had a girlfriend?
>How is that even possible? You're not that ugly

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/uGPkZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that ugly

>You're not that ugly
Translation: you're ugly. Just not some circus freak show. But you're ugly.

I know that feeling bro. I know it well.

Just keep lifting until it doesn't hurt anymore.

Stop talking to me mom

It's okay user, I'm the ugliest guy I know and I still somehow pull pussy on a regular basis. Just need to have courage. One had one ltr and it fucked me up for a while, so out of the pussy game until my head is screwed back on straight.

It will never stop hurting

Unless you're a 12 year old super genius kid you've had a relationship before the end of high school. Hell I'm sure if they acted sexy enough a skeevy janitor would bad touch them.

>tfw almost 23
>my boss keep spestering me and saying that he will buy my a hooker or a tranny if im into that

just fuck off normies,i want a qt gf who likes me , i rather die a virgin than fuck a hooker

Your boss says this to you? Wtf is wrong with americans

This

>user youve never been in a relationship?
>youre not a virgin are you?

how do you respond?
especially if youre a 25 yr old kissless guy who fucked a prostitute once

What the fuck did you just try to say?

Just say your dad user. We know the truth. I mean calling the man 'boss' because you get paid to now the lawn.

Let your dad go to his grave knowing his son had sex once.

Hookers aint that bad, started pulling mad pussy after fucking one once. Confidence bro.

i feel you user

although, i got told on here i'm good looking genetics, just fat, so i can't offer my sympathy on that regard

but the only 'relationship' i ever had was with some 34 year old who wanted to cheat on me with her husband while she had a kid with him, and we never even fucked

i got flirted at by girls in school but i was always too beta to fuck them

just keep lifting bro

cheat with me on her husband* woops

im 21 btw

you're not a virgin, so you can tell them the truth. just lie about who it was with.

you will be actively disrespected and lose a lot of social value if people find this kind of shit out. if it comes up in the workplace, 'keep things professional' and dodge.

I'm a 23 yo kv, I have a couple close friends who can keep their mouth shut but even they clown on me hardcore. I can't imagine what it would be like if other people knew. such is the burden of being a closet defective

At least girls flirted with you

???

>friends were having sex converstion
>I told them I finally had sex
>they ask me who it was
>lied and told them it was a tinder hookup (I actually lost my virginity to a hooker)
>they keep pestering to see my tinder/ show them her pics
>one got butthurt because I wouldnt show him

I fucked up.
Should have just kept my mouth shut.

>grandma or aunt
>"You're so handsome user, I bet you're such a heartbreaker with girls at college"

its not my bad,but i know the guy since i was ten so yeah its kinda my dad,but fuck his jew ass,he should pay me more

>last gf was when I was in 18
>haven't had sex since we broke up
>i'm 21 now and haven't had sex since them

i blame my low test. i have good facial aesthetics and girls hit on me but I don't even bother anymore since I can't get it up

good news though I finally tanked my testosterone so low that my doctor will be forced to give some to me.

He's trying to pay you in tranny whores, just accept your new benefits

>visit grandparents on Sunday
>85 year old grandfather says i should go looking for a girlfriend around his area (they live next to the beach)
>legitimately get angry and felt like punching him in the face

Why did I get triggered over this stuff now? He obviously knows I'm KV in my late 20s and acts like I can just walk around the block and walk into a GF and that's it.

encounter rate on GF is pretty low in my experience

He just wants you to take the jeep, a goddamn cooler of beers and maybe some sandwiches down to the beach to throw a football/frisbee around on while the sun is out and experience your fucking youth for once. You only have like, 5, maybe 6 summers of real youth left in you.

Dude you're gramps is rooting for you. He can probably hook you up too, old people hook young people up all the time

This old black guy tried to introduce me to this girl in my neighborhood, but I was like, "No thanks"

>tfw old person wingman

Do you think cooking autist chan will visit this thread?

The mods deleted my thread.

I just want her to be my wife.

I don't even care if she gets fat. But I don't think she will.

ree
imgur.com/a/uGPkZ

I lost it at 4 years old to a 51 year old balding man.

I was in the same boat when I graduated university. I was super autistic with girls and had no self confidence. I joined the Peace Corps to improve myself and lost my virginity to a qt French medical student doing humanitarian work.

I'm going to be 25 in just 2 months and I've never had anyone besides my mom say I'm attractive. Never been in a relationship, kissed a girl or had sex, or even held hands with one for anything more then a hello.

Lifting doesn't cure my sadness, but at least I can enjoy being strong. Maybe one day I won't be a disappointment and a failure to my parents and siblings.

I feel your pain, the only words that keep me going are "One day I may"

post picture and i will deliver objective judgement

Anons I know your pain.

I was strange once too.

But even if you do get a gf and love her and all that, you don't know how badly women can crush your fucking soul if you let them. And at some point you will let them.

>435 high bar beltless ATG squat
>365 bench
>500 conventional DL
>27 y/o KHHV
I lift for grills, goddammit

>living by rich pianos catchphrase
never making it bro

This, we can help you user

Fuck

>been told quite often that I'm attractive
>by girls and guys alike
>still a 26 year old kv
>feel like I'm seriously deformed in some way and they're just saying it to make themselves feel better

I think he isn't so concerned about sex, rather he just wants to love and to be loved back.

>Sam Hyde can pull hot women easily and regularly has girlfriends

>I can't remember the last time I talked with a girl
>I regularly look in a different direction from women in my gym because I don't want them to think I'm staring at them

>family get together
>user why don't you ever bring a girlfriend to family events?
>Aunt pipes in, "or boyfriend"

Fuck you aunty

>before 8 grade

This is it, I am finally gonna get gf

>before highschool

This is it finally gonna get gf and fuck some sluts

>before college

This is it, my last chance. Too bad I go to engineering where there is 20% girls and 15% are ugly, others are smoking hot who are always taken.

Just fuck me up

Ever since taking engineering at university, I've slowly lost the ability to talk to women. I hate this sausage-fest of a degree.

checked

kek she is just trying to make it easier for you if you were gay

Thanks for reminding me of the supressed rage I had.

>>What do you mean you've never been in a relationship?
>>You're 30 years old, how have you never even had a girlfriend?
>>How is that even possible? You're not that ugly

I don't want them to think I'm staring at them
Iktf

>we7
>7777
CONFIRMED KINGZ N SHIEEEEEET

>They do an exercise showing off their ass within the periphery of your vision
>Evey fiber of your body used in concentration to not look at her ass

Friendzone and lesbians. The reasons why many people are still single, unlaid and even unmarried.

I posted a few days before but never directly asked. Is my loneliness justified by my looks? Is my facial structure ugly?

No, it is justified by your insecurity

>lost vcard to a hooker at 17
>haven't had sex since
Not sure how to feel brahs

It's justified by you spaming your face and trying to hijack every feels thread

Bro I know this feel.

I spend at least 3 hours a day watching videos like this. I never fap or anything, just dream about the life we would lead together and imagine cuddling late into the night.

I hit 2.5 plate bench today but all I can think about is the life I could have had. With a cute angel by my side and happiness in my heart.

I'm broken.

That would be a lot of work on Veeky Forums.

Yes it is

You need to break whatever anxiety spiral you're in

you're fine

Get a tan, get some skin products. And quit being an insecure bitch

>tfw aunt calls you handsome
>tfw mum calls you handsome
>tfw female acquaintances say you're good looking/handsome
>tfw nothing proves them right
>tfw kiss less never had a gf Virginia

>you're not that ugly

Well it also takes social skills to woo a girl and we all know how that is

Grandma or aunt dont count.

:^)

when was the last time you tried hitting on a girl

virgin* damn autocorrect

Im 26 too
Kissed neck of one 9/10 once.

Mired on daily basis so at least I got the hardware.

not same age but been told this by friends too.

When I look in the mirror all I can do is disagree

I am more afraid of my first kiss than my first sexual experience.

Kissing seems much more intimate and complex to me than penis in vagina.
24 years thinking about it has made me so insecure that if I ever somehow end up kissing someone I will be doing every move completely manually, constantly overanalyzing in my head what should I do next while others have been doing it since they are 15 without ever thinking about the act itself

Fuck

>tfw I know that feel

Fucking this. 22

How to succeed at any goal:

Do something for the goal every day. Directly. Which means approach.

How often do you go out for the weekend?
How often do you approach girls?

Do you learn from your experience or just cry on Indonesian club foot fetishist forum?

Bdw I rarely listen to my advice too.

We already know to succeed, juss do it.

I was kissless until 22. Ended up sloppily making out with a girl at a party. We were both fucked up. Perfect way to get it over with. After that all of my insecurities basically went away and I ended up losing virginity like a month later to a different girl.

I dont know what to say my brodo, in one hand its good to know other ppl are out there sharing same pain. In another I really wish you succeed cuz as we know that shit is too much.

Try to approach. Hoping for love while sitting at home is like being skinny and hoping gainz come by themselves.

>I rather die a virgin than fuck a hooker

This attitude is anathema to female desire. It tells them 1) you'd rather not have sex ever than be with someone you feel is below you, and women hate feeling inadequate, and 2) that your sex drive can't possibly be that impressive if you'd place your ego before it.

Having fucking standards is now ego.

Kysy kysy mate.

From what Ive seen, the usual 2 types of guys are, those who know what they want and work hard to be representable but lack exposure so remain single.

Other group is guys who fuck a lot, no standards. They fuck a qt here and ther but mostly they fuck average gals.

People need exposure, nothing comes if you beat yourself up and carry a cloud around. Being positive, working on self worth, and being social will cure most.

This is one of my fears - that I won't have a girlfriend before I graduate. I'm the only one in my entire family, including cousins and shit, that isn't in a relationship or has had one. Currently everyone is in some sort of relationship except me.

>"user, do you have a girlfriend yet?"
>"no"

>tfw mom says you're handsome
>tfw grandma says you're handsome
>tfw aunt says you're handsome
>tfw attractive girl says you're good looking and will find a gf easily
>tfw still a kissless virgin despite their lies

you're ALL FUCKING LYING, I SWEAR TO GOD, YOU ALL AGREED IN SECRET TO SAY THIS SHIT TO MY FACE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>all these kv saying everyone thinks they're attractive/no that ugly
>this is also my situation

surely they're just trying to make us feel better, surely most if not all of us are ugly. anyone here know that they're 100% ugly and are in the same situation (i.e. no one has said they're attractive, been mocked for being ugly, etc.)

ITT: attractive people that aren't confident enough to hit on girls and wonder why they don't get any

You just keep answering that question with "no" or any other negative short answer and they will stop in no time.

The thing is most of us don't just answer that question with a simple no, we always make up some excuses why we don't have one at the moment

>"not now, more focused on studying right now"
>"no hehe, i don't need a relationship hehe"
>"well not really, there's time though haha"

Answers like that just postpone the same question for next time, you literally make them ask again. But if you always answer with a "no" (and if there's follow up questions answer them in one word too) this will kill the convo and no one will feel the need to ask it again soon.

Maybe it is more autismo but atleast you have your peace.

i'm 100% sure that i'm an not attractive person. i'm a 5'9'' dude with a 5/10 face and slightly odd facial features, my only good part is my physique (which is also reduced by wide hips) and yet i have the same situation as i'm convinced that they all firmly decided to keep telling me i'm not ugly just to fuck with me
(or they're probably just saying it to make themselves feel better)

if i'm as attractive as they all say, surely a girl (or a dude) would have approached me by now?

>if i'm as attractive as they all say, surely a girl (or a dude) would have approached me by now?

>expecting a girl to make a move in this day and age when shes receiving probably 30 unique dick pics a day from men jumping at the chance to talk to her.

Boi ugly people get laid all the time, thats why theres ugly people now, cuz their genes get passed on. If ugly people didn't fuck then there would only be 10/10s and you'd be one of em

Then go to a frat party where blink 182 is playing and everyone is drinking from redcups

> hitting on a girl
The whole point of working out is so girls come after you, not the other way around

Just give her a peck, if she goes for anything more, say some autistic shit like you like to keep it classy

I was 24 when I had my first. She later told me I kissed weird and I even bashed my teeth against hers once. I got good shortly after, though.

>How often do you approach girls?
>How often do you go out for the weekend?

>approach girls everyday
>can only do this on the way to work and coming home because no time
>1 week later everyone knows me as this weird guy who talks to random women
>train rides suddenly got very awkward

Let's be real bro, no decent family member would ever dare to say that you are average or not handsome, when they say shit like you are so good looking, I bet you can't keep the girls away, they mean that there has to be one girl out there for you that could see past your looks and see the nice little boy that you are and you family members see all grown up now

> user how come you don't have a girlfriend
> -I don't want one
> What ? How come ?
> -I like being on my own
> user thats not fucking normal
> -You know im not fucking normal dad
> Listen maybe you want some money for drivers license, you would go out more
> No
etcetc it never ends, week later same questions come back

not gonna happen

besides online. Maybe like over 2 years ago and that was like the first I ever did and it fucked me up.

I have no where to go to pick up girls

>Boi ugly people get laid all the time, thats why theres ugly people now, cuz their genes get passed on.
Thats not how genetics fucking work, you utter dolt

>deploy feel team six, execute protocol 45

For you maybe